Joined: Jan 1999
Official Fan Forum Rules
Fan Forum Rules
1) No advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations are allowed on our forums. Links to other message boards or pornography are not permitted. These actions are known as trolling. Posters engaging in this type of behavior will lose their membership rights and be removed.
2) Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It is perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully. Do not attack a poster for not agreeing with you.
3) If you have a problem with anything or any person at Fan Forum (including your board's moderator), please do not deal with it on the board. Send an e-mail or a Private Message (PM) to a Moderator, Manager, or Administrator. E-mail or PM the person you have a problem with directly if you do not want to involve Fan Forum staff.
4) Before starting a new thread, look to see if there already is a topic discussing the same thing. Duplicate threads will be closed down. Also, please make sure your thread title accurately reflects what the thread is about.
5) Do not post in all caps! That's considered Internet lingo for yelling. If a thread title or post is typed in all caps, it will be edited or deleted. dO nOt PoSt LiKe THiS, eItHEr.
6) Don't bump threads, or post solely to increase your post count. This is called "star posting," and doing it can result in the loss of posting privileges.
7) No spoilers are allowed except on the Spoilers board. Information is considered to be a spoiler if it details something that has not yet been broadcast anywhere in the world. Promos that have already aired are not considered spoilers.
8) Do not post the same picture over and over in a thread. Don't quote pictures -- if you quote someone, please edit out the image before submitting your reply. If you don't follow these rules, your picture(s) will be deleted.
Also, please note that when you post pictures directly from another website, you’re basically using that site's bandwidth. Every time someone at FF views the picture on our boards, the owner of the website that hosts the image gets charged for bandwidth use. This is known as "bandwidth theft." We would prefer it if you'd post a text link to the picture using the [url] tag instead of displaying the picture in a post using the [img] tag, because then the owner of the website only gets charged for bandwidth if people click on the link.
9) Please do not start a thread asking how to post a picture or use other UBB code. We have a Questions and Answers board and a Newbies board where members can go for help and support; please take any questions you have about how the boards work there.
Contact Information for the Carly Pope Board
If you have any questions or concerns, the Moderators for the Carly Pope board are:
Sandi and Casandra
Please contact them with any problems you may have.
We also have a Management Team here at Fan Forum, and you can contact one of the Management Team members if you have any questions or concerns:
Chi159 - Moderator Manager
thelma - Moderator Manager
Johnnie - Technical Support Manager
Liz - Website Content Manager
Raonaild - Systems Manager
Jerry D - Administrator
If you have any questions or concerns about site policy, or if the moderators on this message board are unavailable, please contact Chi159 or thelma.
If you have any technical questions, please contact Johnnie.
Thanks for posting, and have fun!
Last edited by Sandi_aka_Pezzy; 05-14-2004 at 09:39 AM