Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-21-2004, 11:34 AM
Addicted Fan

so um..why are we bashing Angel or Riley?
Old 04-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi all together! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Maybe because we like Spike more and he plays the Angel vs Riley game! And because this is a multiplayer game we are playing it too. And who developed the game? Hi Sum [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Thanks Sandy for the new thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

It's so good to be here again. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
I was the last days in a hospital with a kind of nephritis. I think I have to drink more warm beer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
One week at work and no chance to get online is bad enough I thought. But on friday I got strong hurt while driving home and then I had no other chance than the hospital. Now I'm back home and feeling better but I feel tired and my stomach is no friend of me because of the whole antibiotics of the last days. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Hey but what's going on here? Last week we had no records in posting huu? [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] Yeah, Yeah the Easter holidays. Anyone is absent. Vacation,work,hospital?! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-21-2004, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi_aka_Pezzy:
<STRONG>so um..why are we bashing Angel or Riley?</STRONG>
A) Because it's fun. [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]
B) Because Angel's an arrogant doofus who needs to be taken down a peg or two. Or three or four. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
C) Because Riley's blah and made a pain of himself and Timmy and Shannon wanted him bashed and I'm being considerate and bashing him for them. [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]
D) Because Angel's stuck in my toilet and I can't get him out. Stupid I-got-a-soul dork has gone and ruined my toilet! [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img]

[ 04-21-2004: Message edited sum1 ]
Old 04-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens:
<STRONG>It's so good to be here again. [img]smilies/group_hug.gif[/img]
I was the last days in a hospital with a kind of nephritis. I think I have to drink more warm beer. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
One week at work and no chance to get online is bad enough I thought. But on friday I got strong hurt while driving home and then I had no other chance than the hospital. Now I'm back home and feeling better but I feel tired and my stomach is no friend of me because of the whole antibiotics of the last days. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Keep getting better! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 04-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Maybe because we like Spike more and he plays the Angel vs Riley game!</STRONG>
*shudder* Spike... eeeeew.

There's a group hug smilie? That's so cool!
Old 04-21-2004, 09:34 PM
Elite Fan

Ah! Thank you. Shannon at least agrees with me that Spike is yucky [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-21-2004, 11:10 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**:
<STRONG>*shudder* Spike... eeeeew.</STRONG>
i love spike! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

jens: i hope you feel all good now. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality ✨

Old 04-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Im with you on lovin Spike Lindsay [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm getting a plumber around to help me get Angel out of the toilet. This better work!
Old 04-22-2004, 06:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww Thanks guys. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I feel better today. I think staying in hospitals makes you feel more ill than you actually are. Maybe it's the atmosphere there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

50/50? I have expected more screams! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ...Im impartial and dont like Angel, Riley and Spike! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

So wait Sum I have a hammer for your little toilet problem! And I'm sure we will find for Riley and Spike a toilet too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]
Old 04-22-2004, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
<STRONG>Aww Thanks guys. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I feel better today. I think staying in hospitals makes you feel more ill than you actually are. Maybe it's the atmosphere there. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

50/50? I have expected more screams! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] ...Im impartial and dont like Angel, Riley and Spike! [img]smilies/goof.gif[/img] [img]smilies/chase.gif[/img]

So wait Sum I have a hammer for your little toilet problem! And I'm sure we will find for Riley and Spike a toilet too! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited ²Jens ]</STRONG>
Not putting Spike in the toilet! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] And the next person who says anything bad about him gets put in the toilet themselves! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Riley's already flushed down the toilet. He didn't get stuck like Angel.

Anyway, glad to hear you're feeling better, Jens. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1:
<STRONG>Not putting Spike in the toilet! [img]smilies/nono.gif[/img] And the next person who says anything bad about him gets put in the toilet themselves! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And Riley's already flushed down the toilet. He didn't get stuck like Angel.

Anyway, glad to hear you're feeling better, Jens. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I like Spike too. He's a funny guy. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I really hate Riley and Angel bugs me sometimes. I like Angel in Ats and when he's with Cordy. He was boring in Btvs, especially in s3. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2004, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dreamer:
<STRONG>Angel bugs me sometimes. I like Angel in Ats and when he's with Cordy. He was boring in Btvs, especially in s3. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, he's stuck in my toilet, now. Jammed in head first, stuck maybe around the waist, his legs sticking up in the air. Can't get him back up, can't flush him down. The plumber couldn't get him out, will come back to try again tomorrow. Stupid friggin watch-me-brooding-look-at-my-soul idiot is costing me money in plumber bills!

Spike stopped by this afternoon, gave Angel a few kicks between the legs, saying "That's for sleeping with Dru in Buffy season 2, you poncy git!" There were muffled groans from deep inside the toilet.

Ok, anybody here have anything else to talk about apart from my plumbing difficulties? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-22-2004: Message edited sum1 ]
Old 04-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ohh, sum's getting all authoritive. Over Spike no less.

Heh, I still can't stand Captain Peroxide [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 04-22-2004, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by *CasandraBuffyWillowFan*:
<STRONG>Ohh, sum's getting all authoritive. Over Spike no less.

Heh, I still can't stand Captain Peroxide [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Well, when I get Angel out of the toilet, I'll stuff you in -but just wait your turn! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]