Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2004, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I guess that might be true of someone who's never visited the states before. Personally, I'm not that impressed with it, lol.

Nikki
Old 05-29-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens
Only 5 days in the states? Too short if you question me. Think about the jet-lag and there is so much to see there. 5 days go by so fast.
Oh, I know, it's gonna be too short, but what can I do? I'm probably only gonna have the money to go to the one place, and I'm going by myself. I'm a needy person, I don't like being on my own. I'll already have to fill the time when Jess is in school, lol.
Old 05-30-2004, 02:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh I see. I traveled 3 three weeks in CA by myself too. But I had no problem to being on my own. But sometimes I thought I have too be crazy, driving 1am with the Metro thru LA and then walking 3miles from LAX to my Hotel. Now I have the feeling I was often to carelessly.

How much do you pay for your flight tickets?

Nikki: Yeah I know, I know. When you live long enough in your home country it's getting boring with the time. When people say they love to go to Germany then I wonder what is so special here?
Old 05-30-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I think it's going to cost me about AU$2,300. Sooo much money, lol. I actually have a trust fund, but I can't get that until I'm 24. And 6 years? Wayyy too long to wait. So, until then, I'm dirt poor. Oh, and I can't drive.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by ²Jens
Samsung has nice phones thats for sure Cas. But I did not bought one because I needed a tri-band cellphone for my travels. Since last summer I have a Sony Ericsson T610. A nice mobile but it has to few memory.
a tri-band phone would be best for you since you travel. as for me, i want the camera/radio/video recorder in one phone.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 05-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

These phones are just getting too advanced, it's like that commercial, where the guy's phone has like a fork and spoon and grates cheese and so forth.

Nikki
Old 05-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Loyal Fan

In some years you can phone with your Swiss knife.

I noticed that you dont use smilies in your posts. Dont you like them?

Quote:
Originally posted by **Shannon**
I think it's going to cost me about AU$2,300. Sooo much money, lol. I actually have a trust fund, but I can't get that until I'm 24. And 6 years? Wayyy too long to wait. So, until then, I'm dirt poor. Oh, and I can't drive.
That's much money. And that's why a longer visit would be better I think. Because the prize should be the same when you fly a week later home.
Wait 6 years? No! If you have the chance, then do it. You will never forget such a travel. I feel everytime great when I think about my trip.
Old 05-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just on dial up so it takes awhile to load all the smilies so I just use the ones I know.

Nikki
Old 05-30-2004, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki and I should travel to Virgina and help eleviate the boredom for you Shannon

Actually, I so want to travel, in the States and out of them. I definitely have that tourist bug in me, especially lately. Hopefully this summer helps to quench that, since we're taking a couple of week long vacations.

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 05-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Elite Fan

Bow Chika Bow Wow

Nikki
Old 05-31-2004, 05:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Bow Chika Bow Wow??

What about saving the smilie page on your harddisk? Then you have no loadtimes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Casandra
Nikki and I should travel to Virgina and help eleviate the boredom for you Shannon

Actually, I so want to travel, in the States and out of them. I definitely have that tourist bug in me, especially lately. Hopefully this summer helps to quench that, since we're taking a couple of week long vacations.
I wonder why I have the feeling that this could be a dangerous party?

I know that tourist bug, I have it too. If I had enough money I would only stay one month in the year at home.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:20 AM
Addicted Fan

I will start the new OT thread