Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2015, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think she definitely has a crush on Matt, and it's super cute. But before anything they're friends, and work together so she doesn't let her feelings get in the way.

Gifs
Old 12-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Bringing gifs over because of reasons:

http://corkwoood.tumblr.com/post/134...67/karen-is-me
Love these!

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 12-04-2015, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

catherine could be a captain

I had the horrible idea to read Daredevil: Yellow and it was heartbreaking. No wonder Charlie found it so touching. It's not that so much happens because it's more of a recollection, but Matt's feelings throughout it all are just
Old 12-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I wouldn't be able to focus tbh, I'd just be like, man your mouth is ridiculous.
Yeah, especially as you can't see his eyes most of the time. I find his mouth very distracting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
I think she definitely has a crush on Matt, and it's super cute. But before anything they're friends, and work together so she doesn't let her feelings get in the way.

Gifs
She's far more professional than I'd be.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion_princess (View Post)
Wonderful

Yeah, especially as you can't see his eyes most of the time. I find his mouth very distracting.
It is! Charlie is awfully good at acting with his mouth and it actually gets very sensual.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, he think he's been so good at playing a blind character, as he can't use his eyes.

I agree about his mouth.
Old 12-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Must be hard to keep in mind that staring into someone's eyes lovingly (or angrily and so on) is a non factor.
Do we think we'll ever get anything like a face-touching scene? Any way Matt has to see Karen, like the rain scene in the admittedly terrible movie with Ben Affleck? But then again Matt has already been under the pouring rain with Karen.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben Affleck's DD is pretty awful but that rain scene (excluding the bad CGI) is actually sweet. I don't see it happening like that though because we've seen how Matt sees things - on fire.

I'd love LOTS of touching when it comes to Karedevil - we've already had a headstart, with Karen touching his face and the handholding at the season finale. I like to think that's foreshadowing, and I'd love if the director(s) got their way around making closed shots of them touching - hand on shoulder, arms, lips on the neck... that sort of stuff. Given Matt's blindess, heightening tact for the audience to see would definitely be interesting.

Plus, I want them to touch each other A LOT.
Old 12-05-2015, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ben Affleck's DD is pretty awful but that rain scene (excluding the bad CGI) is actually sweet.
Yes I love that bit too. I saw the movie in theatres back then and didn't realize how cheesy it was until I rewatched it after the show but I guess only recently did superhero movies become something to take seriously. No wonder they had Affleck sign as another superhero after he won an Oscar.
Another thing the movie got right was Bullseye's casting. I'd pay Colin Farell myself to get him back on the show lol.

Quote:
we've seen how Matt sees things - on fire.
Yeah... Though it's pretty odd since he's supposed to be colour blind too. But I guess it fits the character. Like Claire said, I'd want to punch people too!
I'd love Matt to quote Daredevil: Yellow somehow, say he doesn't need to see her to know she's the most beautiful girl in the world IDK they might have him confess it?? it'd be so sweet. I thank God he has a confessor because so many wonderful things he says are never stated out loud in the comics and someone to tell them to is very much needed.

Quote:
I'd love LOTS of touching when it comes to Karedevil - we've already had a headstart, with Karen touching his face and the handholding at the season finale. I like to think that's foreshadowing, and I'd love if the director(s) got their way around making closed shots of them touching - hand on shoulder, arms, lips on the neck... that sort of stuff. Given Matt's blindess, heightening tact for the audience to see would definitely be interesting.
Hey that's clever. I haven't thought about it they are filmed very closely.

Quote:
Yes please
Old 12-05-2015, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, how I hate the Daredevil film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
Me, too.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

i put myself back in the narrative

hashtag soulmates
Old 12-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those two.

Great gifs.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Love the coloring!