Old 03-08-2017, 06:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm so tired, but I need the weekend..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 03-09-2017, 04:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The weekend can't come sooner. I also have a big assignment due by Sunday at midnight for one of my graduate courses. Have I started? Nope. Procrastination at its finest. I'm just so tired after work and I just want to unwind and watch TV/post on . Also sometimes after work, I have a professional development class, prevents me from getting home until later hours of the day and then I'm really tired. I'll get it done though, even if I don't sleep much Friday/Saturday. I can afford it because next week is Spring Break for us!!!
Old 03-09-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck with the assignment.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend.
Old 03-09-2017, 05:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
The weekend can't come sooner. I also have a big assignment due by Sunday at midnight for one of my graduate courses. Have I started? Nope. Procrastination at its finest. I'm just so tired after work and I just want to unwind and watch TV/post on . Also sometimes after work, I have a professional development class, prevents me from getting home until later hours of the day and then I'm really tired. I'll get it done though, even if I don't sleep much Friday/Saturday. I can afford it because next week is Spring Break for us!!!
I know that feeling.. What major you are in?

is that what you want?

Old 03-09-2017, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know what you mean, I was so tired at work today

Thursdays I don't get off till 8pm and I am tired by then

today I put in my two week notice at my current job for the security job full time. I tried sticking it out as long as I could but dealing with people all day just mentally drains me, not just in person answering phones. the security I will just be checking badges of the employees at the site and at there off, it is also just down the street from my house so its closer to me

already know I will get 40 hours there and get Friday and Saturdays off once I leave my job now
Old 03-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That means you got the new job? Yay. Congrats and hope you enjoy the new job more than your current one!

Steph, I am getting my master's degree in Special Education. Next year I will be starting my Educational Diagnostician certification program, which takes about a year to complete. I'm waiting until next summer because the program requires two years of teaching experience to get in. So I'll have that by this time next year!
Old 03-09-2017, 10:45 PM
Moderator Manager

FRIDAY! It's truly the best day of the week. I'm going out tonight with the co-workers so I dressed up today.

Jennifer, when do you start at your new job?

Cece, goodluck on your assignment on Sunday.

Hey Sarah & Steph! Any plans this weekend?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 03-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I know what you mean, I was so tired at work today
Me, too.

Quote:
Thursdays I don't get off till 8pm and I am tired by then
How long are you at work when you finish that late?

Quote:
today I put in my two week notice at my current job for the security job full time. I tried sticking it out as long as I could but dealing with people all day just mentally drains me, not just in person answering phones. the security I will just be checking badges of the employees at the site and at there off, it is also just down the street from my house so its closer to me

already know I will get 40 hours there and get Friday and Saturdays off once I leave my job now
Congratulations, Jen.

Quote:
Steph, I am getting my master's degree in Special Education. Next year I will be starting my Educational Diagnostician certification program, which takes about a year to complete. I'm waiting until next summer because the program requires two years of teaching experience to get in. So I'll have that by this time next year!
Good luck with that.
Old 03-10-2017, 06:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

My weekend will be all lazy since it will be coldest weather, so my ass in the house..

Quote:
Ahh, that's good and I didn't know that it take a year to complete.. I guess that it depend on what program you want to take in teaching program.. As long you get it in next year!

is that what you want?

Old 03-10-2017, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

I start training for the security at the site on Monday, my days off from my currant job

on Thursdays I work 12 hours from 8am-8pm its a long day

with this job all the days will just be 8 hours

my first full week will be on the 26th

one more day for me

the only exception is with this their first shifts start at 5am-1pm, I'll be working 1st shift and second shifts but its only two days of the first shift the rest are second and I can sleep in

my schedule is:
Sunday 5am-1pm, Monday 5am-1pm, Tuesday 1pm-9pm, Wednesday 1pm-9pm, Thursday 3pm-11
Old 03-10-2017, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Wow, that's crazy hours..

is that what you want?

Old 03-10-2017, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

at lease I can sleep in the rest of the day
Old 03-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's very true.

Good luck with the training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
My weekend will be all lazy since it will be coldest weather, so my ass in the house..
That sounds ideal.
Old 03-11-2017, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ Yup as long I can eat fried chicken w/ mac and cheese..

is that what you want?

Old 03-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Monday morning is going to be hard at 5 in the morning

I will probably have lots of coffee or a nap after work