Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

I had a nice relaxing 4th, we were going to go to a party but we just stayed hoe and watched TV and did nothing, then the neighbor lit off some fireworks and scared the cats. I had to calm the youngest cat down she was freaking out with all the booms from the neighbors around us

it has been hot and humid here too so we have the air on at work and home

I filled out an application to go back to university for cyber security, Monday I took the schools assessment tests and filled out the FASFA for the grants and scholarships, now I just need to send them in my transcript from when I went to college the first time and wait to here back about the FASFA grants
Old 07-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had an eye test today and as my eyes have changed a little bit, I need new glasses, but can keep my old ones as a spare pair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Happy 4th of July to you too, Steph!
Happy Belated Fourth of July.

Quote:
It's not British weather if it's not raining. I'm currently watching Wimbledon though.
That's so true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
I had a nice relaxing 4th, we were going to go to a party but we just stayed hoe and watched TV and did nothing, then the neighbor lit off some fireworks and scared the cats. I had to calm the youngest cat down she was freaking out with all the booms from the neighbors around us
It's great to hear that you had a relaxing day, but sorry you had to calm down your cat.

Quote:
it has been hot and humid here too so we have the air on at work and home
Air con is great.

Quote:
I filled out an application to go back to university for cyber security, Monday I took the schools assessment tests and filled out the FASFA for the grants and scholarships, now I just need to send them in my transcript from when I went to college the first time and wait to here back about the FASFA grants
Good luck with that and good luck with the course.
Old 07-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank god that today is breezy and I hope that it will be like that tomorrow since I work otuside..

[sigh in frustration]

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 07-05-2017, 11:09 PM
Moderator Manager

Jennifer, good luck! I hope you get a positive result for the application.

Sarah, so far it doesn't seem to be raining in Wimbledon but I doubt that will be the cast for the rest of the tournament.

Steph, what do you mean you work outside?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 07-06-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Sarah, so far it doesn't seem to be raining in Wimbledon but I doubt that will be the cast for the rest of the tournament.
We were talking about storms today at work.

Quote:
I'd also like to know.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Do you get like strong storms there? I know it rains there a lot but storms?

Have a great weekend ahead everyone!

Old 07-07-2017, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

well they accepted the application and I got in, I finished my assessment test, now I just need to transfer my old collage transcripts to them, because there are a couple classes that I have to take that I already did in school before so I might get a partial credit for doing it before and just have to finish the course

the cat is better, this was her first 4th of July and fireworks so she just freaked out and didn't know what was happening. I gave her one of her calming chews and that helped her too, she was fine the next day

its raining and cooler today

its also Friday
Old 07-07-2017, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do you get like strong storms there? I know it rains there a lot but storms?
There's been places that have had really bad flooding due to rain and even really bad tidal waves.

We've had a couple of bad hurricanes during my lifetime. I was at primary school for one and we all had to write about it. It was quite exciting at the time as I didn't know anyone who got hurt or killed.

Quote:
Have a great weekend ahead everyone!
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengirl25 (View Post)
well they accepted the application and I got in, I finished my assessment test, now I just need to transfer my old collage transcripts to them, because there are a couple classes that I have to take that I already did in school before so I might get a partial credit for doing it before and just have to finish the course
That's brilliant.

Congratulations.

Quote:
the cat is better, this was her first 4th of July and fireworks so she just freaked out and didn't know what was happening. I gave her one of her calming chews and that helped her too, she was fine the next day
That's very good to hear.

Quote:
its raining and cooler today

its also Friday
It was too hot for me.

It's Friday.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I mean, I mostly take my client outside instead staying in the building unless if there is bad storm, we would, but the choice that either made by me or my client when my client wanted to go whatever the place as long it stay in the city..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-07-2017, 10:05 PM
Moderator Manager

Jennifer, calming chews? There are chews like that for dogs? I don't know this. I always get problematic whenever it's New Years Eve here because the dogs just freak out with the fireworks. The toy poodle wants to be on my lap sitting the whole time. The Boston Terrier just wants a human around so if you leave him, he panics.

Sarah, wow but at least that's a long time ago and probably won't happen again.

Steph, ah. I go to client calls too. Not all the time though, only when necessary. I just let the other team members do that now as my job entitles me to be in the office all the time these days and what I used to do (as sales) will be done by the others now (who report to me).

Old 07-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Steph, ah. I go to client calls too. Not all the time though, only when necessary. I just let the other team members do that now as my job entitles me to be in the office all the time these days and what I used to do (as sales) will be done by the others now (who report to me).
Yeah since some client that team member and I have same one, but we always make sure that we don't take same place for the clients even tho at least I'm glad that so far it went smooth unlike the first case I took..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good to know that, but I'm sorry that your first case didn't go well.

Quote:
Sarah, wow but at least that's a long time ago and probably won't happen again.
Well, we had another bad hurricane not that long ago, but there was a big gap between the two.
Old 07-08-2017, 02:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, but at least they gave me another case after that thing didn't well good..

[sigh in frustration]

Old 07-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, so you also get your own time at work? Meaning you can go home earlier than the rest after a client call?

Sarah, how long ago was the latest hurricane? It's so interesting that for different countries we call storms differently. Over here, we call hurricanes typhoons.

Old 07-09-2017, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

No, they gave me time as long it depend on what client want.. Then I can accept the time..

[sigh in frustration]