Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah.

Thanks for the quote and the link.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really liked his responses there.

Watched Mockingjay: Part II last night, awesome movie and he did a great job with his character. And, like those NYC people, when he first showed up I immediately said FOGGY! (in acceptable volume, since I was in a theater )

The beard does wonders for him, he looked pretty good as Pollux.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you say it under your breath?

I think he looks great.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not under my breath but definiely not loud enough to warrant a SHHH! from other people. Whenever someone from a TV show we watched showed up on screen, the guy I was with and I said which show was it (in that case, whispering to each other) but when Elden showed up I just couldn't control myself.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame you.
Old 11-29-2015, 11:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Mockingjay Part 2 is slaying the box office this weekend for sure. Does Elden have a lot of scenes on this one?

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 11-30-2015, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For the first half of the movie, I genuinely thought his character would be treated like a glorified extra but Pollux does have his fair share of scenes. Elden got to do a pretty emotional scene that I loved, and he also led his group in another moment. So I'd say yeap, for a character with no lines (because he got his tongue cut out), he did way better than some of the characters who did have lines (looking at you, dude who played Finnick )
Old 11-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.

I definitely need to The Hunger Games one day.
Old 12-01-2015, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Having read the books before, I'm not too happy with a LOT of their casting choices but it's a good franchise, and a pretty good adaptation.
Old 12-04-2015, 01:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastainღ (View Post)
For the first half of the movie, I genuinely thought his character would be treated like a glorified extra but Pollux does have his fair share of scenes. Elden got to do a pretty emotional scene that I loved, and he also led his group in another moment. So I'd say yeap, for a character with no lines (because he got his tongue cut out), he did way better than some of the characters who did have lines (looking at you, dude who played Finnick )
Ugh.

Quote:
BD: Well I mean you get to do a lot more action in this as opposed to a less action-y role in Daredevil. Is there a big difference between working on something like this for a major studio and working on Daredevil for Netflix?

EH: Yes! There is a huge difference. You know Foggy talks a lot, so there were many days where I was thinking to myself “Hmmm…I wish I was back playing Pollux who’s not having to say anything and not having to get mic’d” and then you know the reverse was that playing the Foggy character it’s like “Man, I’m just so happy not to be running anymore.”

BD: Can you tell us anything about Season 2 of Daredevil?

EH: The truth is Jeph Loeb, who is the head of Marvel television, is holding my son hostage right now so I don’t say anything, but what I can tell you is that what Jon [Bernthal] is doing with the Punisher is really going to make people happy and we’re really stoked to have Elodie [Yung] playing Elektra. She is a really talented martial artist, and also gorgeous, so I’m really excited for people to get to see Season 2.

BD: Are you done filming the season?

EH: No, not yet.
[Interview] Elden Henson Talks the Most Horrifying Sequence in 'The Hunger Games!' -

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

Old 12-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the quote and link.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the interview with Elden!
Old 12-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Him talking about The Punisher and Elektra.

Quote:
Yes! There is a huge difference. You know Foggy talks a lot, so there were many days where I was thinking to myself “Hmmm…I wish I was back playing Pollux who’s not having to say anything and not having to get mic’d” and then you know the reverse was that playing the Foggy character it’s like “Man, I’m just so happy not to be running anymore.”

Polar opposites, indeed.
Old 12-09-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like both characters, for sure. Elden did great with Pollux.