Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2015, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Get to working on it!!!

Good luck with your thesis. When do you think it will be completed or needs to be completed by?
Old 09-16-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

it's what I am doing! I've finished the practical part of it (getting the data and interviewing patients...now it's the writing bit - which is awful).

It depends. the actual thesis is early next year. the problem is that I am gonna submit it as an article as well and the journals have deadlines that are pretty soon (but the article version is obviously a lot shorter and simpler.) the article version is until november 10th. then the rest of the time is to make the long, more complicated version!
Old 09-16-2015, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Good luck! I'm sure you can do this!

So my nephew started school today. He's in Pre-K. I was like a nervous mother but he did a good job. He seemed to enjoy it but I'm worried because tomorrow he has to go without any parents staying for the day.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SachaS44 (View Post)
Good luck! I'm sure you can do this!

So my nephew started school today. He's in Pre-K. I was like a nervous mother but he did a good job. He seemed to enjoy it but I'm worried because tomorrow he has to go without any parents staying for the day.
so glad your nephew did well that's awesome. starting school is always a nervous moment!
Old 09-18-2015, 09:46 AM
Master Fan

I'm going apple picking tomorrow...woohoo .

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Old 09-18-2015, 10:21 AM
Master Fan

Never been apple picking. sounds fun. I'm gonna be writing my thesis but I'm thinking of going to the cinema later in the day!
Old 09-20-2015, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

I go with four other people (though one is a child) so we purchase a bag to put the apples in and then we split the apples four ways. I still end up going home with about 25 apples. We are going to be eating apples forever.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Wow 25?? that's a LOT of apples But that's good. I really like apples (assuming you do as well or getting 25 of them was a mistake )
Old 09-20-2015, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Apples are alright. Luckily everyone here eats them so we should be good.
Old 09-21-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I quite like apples.
Old 09-22-2015, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

I woke up today thinking it was Saturday. Let me just tell you how disappointed I was.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I woke up today thinking it was Saturday. Let me just tell you how disappointed I was.
that was must have been horrible.

Sorry for the slacking in posting. had a day with really intense studying (so I didn't take the pc so the internet wouldn't distrac me ) and by the time I got home I was so tired I just wanted to sleep and I forgot.

Working on the background for my thesis. It's so easy to get lost on the overwheliming amount of info that exists. (also my knowledge of statistics is very limited - it used to be good until I had to cram so much medical info and it all left so my meeting tomorrow with a woman from statistics to ask her to help me out is gonna be embarrassing cos I am not actually sure if everything I am gonna request from her is even viable )
Old 09-24-2015, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

I'm over here trying to catch up on Criminal Minds before the new season starts. Can I do it? I dunno. There are too many episodes .
Old 09-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm over here trying to catch up on Criminal Minds before the new season starts. Can I do it? I dunno. There are too many episodes .
I know that struggle. I've given up with criminal minds. I just watch when it's on and hope I didn't miss anything major!
Old 09-24-2015, 12:50 PM
Master Fan

I was tempted to give up but the show just kept calling my name.