Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2014, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

300 Word Story #20

CSI

Continuing on from the last thread:

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the
Old 07-21-2014, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best
Old 07-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We
Old 07-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-22-2014, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to
Old 07-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-24-2014, 04:15 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the
Old 07-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-24-2014, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to
Old 07-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to case
Old 07-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to case. When
Old 07-25-2014, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to case. When Grissom
Old 07-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to case. When Grissom finally
Old 07-25-2014, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

In the lab there was a new DNA tech who was very quiet. Grissom thought we should call for some help. Catherine listened to the radio in every room and heard about the new machine, that would be used for autopsies. She wondered how many times Nick would knock before he broke down. Nick would start walking towards the breakroom and notice how Greg was trying to fix the other machine so he went over and pushed the cart towards the table. Greg warned Sara about the fire hazard that the telephone was reporting about the microwave oven. Horatio decided to go over to Grissom and talk about the case that they had been working on in the lab with Mac yesterday. There they looked at each of the new pieces of evidence all over the table for clues about how the murder was very well prepared. Instead they found that one of the victims had lacerations consistent with a switchblade. This revelation showed that they had misinterpreted how the blood had smeared on the wall throughout the apartment. Grissom believed the blood came from the suspect and that he had gone over to the body with a comb. You wouldn't believe what happened when my dog went to the victim and was covered up. The door to the kitchen was slightly open and we could see a hand hanging from a cupboard. This meant my observation was not correct, and I had some time to be a spy. Finding out what happened made everyone scared. Solving the case in the fastest possible way is not always the best solution. We needed to find the evidence to case. When Grissom finally found