Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 4 had some funny episodes.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-12-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It did, I quite like s4, had a lot of great eps in it

take me back...
Old 04-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful artwork

Nicky had birthday yesterday Hope he had a great day.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-13-2015, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I actually really enjoy s4, it had loads of great moments
I think season 4 is great if one just doesn't worry about the main storyline, which surely doesn't hold together as say, 2 or 5. Instead I think 4 is indeed a lot of great individual moments.

My favorite Xander line in season 4 is at the end of 'Pangs' when he throws a citrus fruit at the angry bear (the Native American spirit transformed) and says: "And that's for giving me syphilis!" Nic's delivery combined with how goofy the whole scene was gets me laughing every time!
Old 04-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Season 4 has a lot of great individual episodes I agree, it was just the overall storyline/theme that didn't hold up so well.
Old 04-13-2015, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I didn't realize it was his birthday yesterday, happy late birthday to him!

I like the overall storyline tbh, I think because I was just along for the ride, I didn't actually go into s4 thinking 'I want this to happen'. Plus, I think they had to address if the government was aware of the supernatural at some point, so I liked to see something different

Xander: Every man faces this moment. Here. Now. Watching. Waiting for an unseen enemy that has no face. Nerve endings screaming in silence. Never knowing which thought might be your last.
Giles: Oh, shut up.

#believeinsethrollins
Old 05-18-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was arrested last weekend,

That is 3 times this year . the guy needs rehab bad

Quote:
Y MARIAH HAAS 05/17/2015 AT 01:00 PM EDT
It's been a rough past few months for actor Nicholas Brendon.

The former Buffy the Vampire Slayer star was arrested (for the third time this year) in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, on Saturday. He was charged with public intoxication and impairment, according to the Myrtle Beach Police Department's website.

Brendon did not directly address the arrest on his social media accounts, but he did make a reference to his run-in with the law in a Tweet on Sunday.

"Twatters I love you all," he wrote along with a shirtless selfie. "Healing waters of Myrtle Beach. We are all human."
I have been to Myrtyle beach 4 times is laid back easy going
Old 05-19-2015, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hope he finds help.
Old 05-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I wonder how much longer this can carry on before he gets back to rehab, he really needs it before something really bad happens & he gets much worse than arrested!
Old 05-27-2015, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
Old 05-31-2015, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Hopefully he'll get help sooner rather than later. He needs to realize that he needs it though, & not just say stuff like 'we are all human'.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just found this. It says Nicholas walked off a Dr. Phil interview before it was over

Nicholas Brendon Walks Off 'The Dr. Phil Show' Before Finishing Interview On Recent Troubles - uInterview

forget the Dr phill Nichols saying he is getitng help and working hard at it is great news . i only wish him the best . Hey not many people want to air talk about all there demons they are battling on National Tv .

Hey Xander saved the world with no powers ,cant beat that !!Buffy Spike nobody could stop willow only Xander . funny willow was with oz then tara ,yet never dated her best friend in Xander

i assume i may not see him on Criminal minds this season ,last 3 seaons he only appeared a few times .
Old 09-03-2015, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad he's getting help and seems to be doing better now, only wish him all the best and massive respect to him because fighting what he is takes huge courage.
Old 09-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I the only one who feels Xander got lost in a few seasons .. ? I always felt Xander and Anya so cute as a couple . season 6 ep 22 he really came to light of how being human and love can stop evil .
Old 09-29-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Glad to hear he's finally getting the help he needs now

Any title ideas? We need a new thread