Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love listening to Marti Noxon speak on commentaries too, given that she's the show runner of one of my other favourite actress's shows.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-14-2015, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

It's stuff like that that really adds onto the show. When you hear stuff about what inspired them to write stuff, it can put some stuff in perspective
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 03-15-2015, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still love that Joss threatened to pull The Body entirely if the network cut out the Willow/Tara kiss.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Same here. A lot of people may rag on him for a number of things relating to feminism, but at the end of the day, he fought so hard for this couple
Old 03-16-2015, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved their kiss in that episode.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-16-2015, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmed Slayer Angel (View Post)
Same here. A lot of people may rag on him for a number of things relating to feminism, but at the end of the day, he fought so hard for this couple
I will always adore how it was never sensationalized or made an example of for ratings, it happened gradually and believably and was treated like every other romance on the show. Never any of this"LOOK GIRLS KISSING!1!" kind of stuff that a lot of shows did and do.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly
Old 03-18-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've yet to see a better portrayal of a lesbian relationship on TV to this day. They set the standard.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looking back i wish there was another way for Willow to become dark lord .. Or super evil witch . Meaning I wanted Tara to live yet something else changes Her .. Willow going evil was a major part and one of my top 10 storyline in Buffy .
As a couple they where so gentle mellow , more like best friends then lovers . Perhaps because it was a show aimed at Teens they couldnt push any lovemaking .

But Tara was killed .. Willow skinning alive (via her powers ) warren ,in revenge for killing Tara was sweet . As I say out of everyone , only Xander got to her mind stoping her .
Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

I've always maintained that there were ways that Tara could have lived, and Willow still could have gone Dark.

Personally, I thought it would have been better if they had killed off Xander. Makes you know that no-one is safe on the cast. Plus, it would have been the source of a lot more angst amongst the group once Willow returned to normal
Old 03-19-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have a convention DVD where Amber said in an interview why they killed off Tara.
And long story short: She wasn`t happy about it but she understood why.
Yeah but they killed Tara to make that happen that Willow became Dark Willow and there was also Willows addiction to magic she had to deal with.
I`ll watch the interview with Amber again.

Anyway: I also wasn`t happy that Tara died.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just pretend that the end of Seeing Red didn't happen, denial is fun
Old 03-20-2015, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah thats a good way to look at it too.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

TV shows screw me over so often, it's the only way to cope
Closed Thread   Post New Thread