Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2017, 04:08 AM
New Fan

what's the new vampire craze?

you know how we had scary Dracula vampires, then it was sexy aristocratic, victorian vampires. Then we had vampires with feelings and **** all the way up to Twilight vampires which are so crazy different from Dracula and the original legends.I'm curious, what do you guys think is next? can vampires ever be truly 'scary' again or will they just be reduced to a Hollywood stereotype???

its for my essay plz help!
reformedvampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Hi, welcome to the board

The thing with anything regarding Hollywood is you will always have something that is considered the current 'trend' while there are others that slip between the cracks. You mentioned how Twilight was everywhere a few years ago. I can recall quite a few movies released along the same time that were truly scary in terms of how they portrayed vampires. It's all about realizing that there will always be certain trends that stray from the source material, while knowing that there, likewise, will always be works that stay close to the original source.
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Charmed Slayer Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread