Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2004, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

What if Seasons two and three were combined?

I think that would have been an interesting storyline to follow. It would be interesting to see how Buffy and the Scoobs could deal with both the problems of Faith, the Mayor, and Angelus at the same time. It's always more interesting to have several baddies coming after you as opposed to one.
Old 02-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd have a heart attack if all that happened at once! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Would this mean more or less Spike? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

More spike=YES!
Less Spike=Nah
Equal Spike=Could be interesing
QueenBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think that this kind of situation would result in more Spike but less Dru. She would most likely be staked by either Faith or Buffy.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:30 AM
Loyal Fan

If it resulted in a Faith being turned by or siding with Angelus scenario - that I would like to have seen. I had actually been hoping in Enemies that it really was Angelus (I never bought that Buffy especially would've been able to actually pull off such a ruse, myself), because I thought actual Angelus/Faith interaction would've been interetsing.

And Faith would've staked Dru if anybody did - to take her place by Angelus' side - which likely would've still resulted in a Spike/Buffy alliance in the end.
Night Nymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread