Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2004, 12:31 AM
New Fan

Time to Do Something

Hey everyone! I joined here because I need everyone's help. I am serious about this, and I hope everyone will be serious as well and help. Who here thinks a petition actually gets something done? Well, I do, and I know for a matter of fact it works. Appearantly, we need to start a petition to keep Angel on the air, or get another TV Network to pick it up. Everyone think this is too far or too silly? Well, all I know is that after last year's horrible season (in my opinion) and this years great rise to the best season, I don't want to see Angel end. Joss said weeks ago he had the ending planned out for this season, THIS season. Now the show is being canceled. I want to see how the show will end without Joss having to know this is the last season. I want to give him another year to wrap it up, not to make him rush and do it this year. If anyone is serious and wants to help, tell me. I will start up a petition. I will go to every other Angel fan site I can, join their forums, and get everyone I can to sign the petition. Please, reply and tell me your thoughts.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Well,there are already 2 petitions going on...

You can find useful links here
Old 03-02-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to Fanforum! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] And to the Angel board, we hope that you stick around. However, we already have a few threads that talk about petitions, one is located here, An attempt to save Angel... and at the website that SpySyd linked you to.

Also, we have a thread going on that has discussion of the cancellation and any new articles about the cancellation or efforts to help save the show located here, Angel Cancelled #2:: Continue discussing the recent cancellation of Angel. . Please continue discussing this in any of those threads.

Closing this now since there are already threads open about petitions. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread