Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2016, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

They just sended me the confirmation for the concert ticket It was a limited concert so no endless tickets and I got one *happydance*
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-15-2016, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yay, that's awesome!

Let's celebrate with a Spike gif

spotless
Old 05-15-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Brilliant idea
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-16-2016, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That is such a good shot of him
Old 05-16-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really is.

So cool I´ll meet James again this year. He´s such a nice person
Old 05-16-2016, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

SO AWESOME that you're getting to meet James again
Old 05-16-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Everyone who's met him only has nice things to say about him
Old 05-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well yeah
Old 05-17-2016, 03:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
That is, & time is going way too fast now!

I hope I get a con or something like that one day
*in my crying Buffy voice* "There's not enough time!"

I've never been to a con, but I've seen videos of some of James's conventions and he always has really great stories. I saw a video of Emma Caulfield, and she didn't really remember a lot of questions, which is understandable as it was 13 years ago and many actors just regard their acting jobs as just that - jobs. But you can tell James is a real fan of BtVS and AtS in addition to being Spike, which makes seeing him that more special.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Conventions are fun. And when I first met James eight years ago I was very nervous.
Old 05-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriosityShell (View Post)
*in my crying Buffy voice* "There's not enough time!"

I've never been to a con, but I've seen videos of some of James's conventions and he always has really great stories. I saw a video of Emma Caulfield, and she didn't really remember a lot of questions, which is understandable as it was 13 years ago and many actors just regard their acting jobs as just that - jobs. But you can tell James is a real fan of BtVS and AtS in addition to being Spike, which makes seeing him that more special.
I think that for most of the cast, they do see btvs/ats as a job, but I think the fans will always be special to them - you don't get fans like ours very often, who are still so thrilled to see them all these years later & want to talk about their work
Old 05-17-2016, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I think that for most of the cast, they do see btvs/ats as a job, but I think the fans will always be special to them - you don't get fans like ours very often, who are still so thrilled to see them all these years later & want to talk about their work
Agreed. When asked about how the show was snubbed Emmy nominations I remember SMG once said that it didn't matter whether or not the show got Emmys or not, and that the show wasn't for Emmy voters and they made BtVS for the fans. I always thought that was a really fantastic thing for her to say.
Old 05-18-2016, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was.

Back to James: Did you guys heard one of his songs? Do you think he´s a good singer?
Old 05-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I remember Goodnight Sweet Girl, I always liked that song
Old 05-19-2016, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that´s a good song.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread