Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2021, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

They had such good scenes in Season 5 and 6.
And we all know who told Dawn what Spike did to Buffy in Season 6: Xander!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-20-2021, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

...so? Spike's the one responsible for his own actions. Dawn had every right to be mad at Spike after what he did
Old 01-24-2021, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don´t blame this on Xander. It was an observation by me that he told Dawn what Spike did to Buffy
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-30-2021, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ok, I just thought the way you phrased it made it seem like it was Xander's fault

https://beepboopboopbeep.tumblr.com/post/40056606363

Old 01-31-2021, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
They had such good scenes in Season 5 and 6.
And we all know who told Dawn what Spike did to Buffy in Season 6: Xander!
I disagree though, they only shared scenes to remember in the first 2 episodes of season 6 and then it disappeared so actually season 6 was a completely letdown after Spike found out Buffy was alive.

Even go back to 6x03 - 6x06, Spike was rarely seen and he was only seen for the Buffy one scene or whatever. So I felt Spike as a character was just underused in that scene because the writers couldn't balance out things.
Old 02-02-2021, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

There were definitely problems with balancing in season 6, it started out ok, but went downhill. Obviously there was no Giles, so I don't know if that's part of what threw them off, but we didn't get nearly as many scooby scenes & Xander & Anya didn't get much at all either
Old 02-03-2021, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love that gifset. One of their funniest scenes.
Old 02-03-2021, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
There were definitely problems with balancing in season 6, it started out ok, but went downhill. Obviously there was no Giles, so I don't know if that's part of what threw them off, but we didn't get nearly as many scooby scenes & Xander & Anya didn't get much at all either

I agree... I'll say after "Tabula Rasa" is where everything changed and yep conveniently after Giles left which in a way speaks to Giles character and how in balance he kept things when he was around.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh I missed Giles in Season 6 after he left....too bad the Spike/Dawn friendship went downhill
Old 02-08-2021, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

I agree... I'll say after "Tabula Rasa" is where everything changed and yep conveniently after Giles left which in a way speaks to Giles character and how in balance he kept things when he was around.
I'm kind of glad he was gone, because I think the writers still would have had Buffy spiral as much as she did with him there, & I don't know how Giles wouldn't be aware of what was going on & take steps to help her. It's a double edged sword though, as people blame Giles for leaving causing some of her problems too

Back to Spike/Dawn, I love this scene, & it shows how much better they were in s5

https://mockingsarcasm.tumblr.com/po...-episode-tough
Old 02-10-2021, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great scene in the gifset.
Old 02-11-2021, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, it's probably my fave Spike/Dawn friendship
Old 02-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

I also loved their scene when they broke into The Magic Box
Old 02-11-2021, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That was funny
Old 02-11-2021, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Spike asked Dawn in that episode if she watches Teletubbies with her friends
Closed Thread   Post New Thread