Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Master Fan

i know and i absolutely love it you have spordy and a cordy who is oblivios to angel(us)'s growing possessiveness/jealousy and then even the doyle crush i wish she would have written a follow up to it
Old 05-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootyfnfrooty (View Post)
a cordy who is oblivios to angel(us)'s growing possessiveness/jealousy
That is always so funny She never realizes what she is doing to him

I wish it had a sequel too
Old 05-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

we need the stalker eyes for sure we can stalk her through wreleapard
Old 05-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i posted a couple spuffcan for jaime hope she actually reads them this time
I read them.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

i wish there were more like those
Old 05-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i wish there were more like those
Me too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Master Fan

i hate the ones that bash one of the characters until they get with the character or have angel and/or buffy trying to get back together

if i can find it i read a really good spuffcan but it is kinda sad
Old 05-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
i hate the ones that bash one of the characters until they get with the character or have angel and/or buffy trying to get back together

if i can find it i read a really good spuffcan but it is kinda sad
That's why I have trouble reading Cangel.

Old 05-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Master Fan

i don't like how a lot of spuffy fanfics i have read bash angel either and i have read a few that bashed cordy also

i can kinda understand some angel bashage in spuffy fics and some buffy bashage in cangel fics but i don;t get why some bash spike and cordy
Old 05-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Banned

ITA Lyn, I'm sort of used to Angel bashing in Spuffy fics, and Buffy bashing in CA fics, so that doesn't bug me too much. Unless the bashing is REALLY crazy. Like one Spuffy fic I read had Angel as an insane person, who had his own victims soul, and and he went nuts and tried to kill Buffy. I had to stop reading it. *Pets Broody*

And then this Cangel fic I read had Spike bringing Buffy back from the dead but she went horribly wrong and they had to kill her, and Spike was gonna try bringing her back again, so they were gonna kill him. I got so upset reading that one and had to quit it even though I liked the CA.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_JennaJameson (View Post)
ITA Lyn, I'm sort of used to Angel bashing in Spuffy fics, and Buffy bashing in CA fics, so that doesn't bug me too much. Unless the bashing is REALLY crazy. Like one Spuffy fic I read had Angel as an insane person, who had his own victims soul, and and he went nuts and tried to kill Buffy. I had to stop reading it. *Pets Broody*

And then this Cangel fic I read had Spike bringing Buffy back from the dead but she went horribly wrong and they had to kill her, and Spike was gonna try bringing her back again, so they were gonna kill him. I got so upset reading that one and had to quit it even though I liked the CA.
I read that one. cordelia was the one that killed him when he was tied up in a chair and if i remember correctly it was almost more of a b/a even though it was suppose to be C/A

anyway it was like no one had any sympathy for spike at all and to begin with i could not see spike doing that to hera second time especially when she came back like she did

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 05-07-2009 at 08:42 AM
Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I read that one. cordelia was the one that killed him when he was tied up in a chair and if i remember correctly it was almost more of a b/a even though it was suppose to be C/A

anyway it was like no one had any sympathy for spike at all and to begin with i could not see spike doing that to hera second time especially when she came back like she did
That sounds like the worse story ever!

Old 05-07-2009, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

it was awful

the sad one i was telling you about is about buffy dying cordy comforts spike
then later buffy is back but cordy had died and it is angel in spikes place and if i remember correctly spike is comforting angel anyway it is a tear jerker but their is not bashing of the buffy, angel, spike or cordy and you know that spuffy and cangel are in love
Old 05-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Banned

I think that's the same one Lyn

It was terrible! Thankfully I don't run into fics like that much.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

i know it was terrible ( i read it before i ever got into spuffy and it pissed me off because i thought spike and spuffy were treated horribly and i didn't get how it was a cangel fan fic it seemed like a bangel to me (did i miss the cangelness of it, somehow)

anyway the one i liked is sad but both pairings are respected along with the characters it was heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time because cordy reached out to spike when he was hurting so much and if i remember angel did too then later the same is done for angel by spike and maybe buffy (it has been a long time since i have read it so i have forgotten things but i do remember liking it)