Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2004, 09:53 PM
Loyal Fan

SO hard to resist those darn spoilers. I keep on catching glimpses of them by accident before I scroll away really quick. Rrrr.
Old 02-04-2004, 12:43 PM
Loyal Fan

....The thread is really slow these days. Where is everyone? And where did Val go? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Preparing for tonight, maybe? I know I am - can't wait.

And Val's probably not going to be around for a long while [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. I'm sure she definitely sends her best though.
Old 02-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Addicted Fan

I can't wait to see the episode even if I know what is going to happen, I'm just hoping to catch Cordy with both Angel and Spike.

Anita
Old 02-04-2004, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by **Jessica**:
<STRONG>....The thread is really slow these days. Where is everyone? And where did Val go? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
=/ I know. I'd post more, but I'd end up talking to myself.
Old 02-04-2004, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>Ohh please, don't remind me of SB Sunday [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I can't believe the Panthers let the Patriots win!</STRONG>
The Panthers didn't let them win...they just won.

anyway...Spike...Real cool, huh?

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Claudia
Old 02-04-2004, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Spike was so funny tonight, throwing the little tantrum over the video game. He looked so good doing it though. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together-Oprah Winfrey
Old 02-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At first I was like, what game is he playing, then i went "Oh it is Xbox!! I play that too! Spike and I play the same gaming system!". I throw fits at mine too. We are so alike. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2004, 06:11 AM
Loyal Fan

The taste test thing was actually funny. I was expecting to be annoyed to all hell by it. Cordy took it surprisingly well, what an amazing girl. And taking on the zombies... phew.

What I loved was at the end, how he admitted he was embarassed about being duped by Lindsey. He's really opening up to the gang, isn't he?

Lindsey may have bad-mouthed Spike to Eve, but he really wanted him. I know this by the coy glances he sent Spike's way. And hey, he'll be back. People who get sucked into swirling vortexes have a return rate of about 78%, eh?
Old 02-05-2004, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote from Elri:

&lt;Lindsey may have bad-mouthed Spike to Eve, but he really wanted him&gt;

LOL! A new ship?

I had to watch the tape of last night's AtS this morning and BtVS's Hell's Bells was on regular TV at the same time. I stoped the tape to go do something and when I came back Spike was telling Buffy Thanks for telling him it hurt her to see him with another women. Spike walks away and Buffy quietly says Your Welcome. Do-do-do-do....just like the ending of Your Welcome...sort of.

I also loved the whole gang going out for a drink and never once questioning Spike coming along. Why would they, I know, but I just came to expect things like that from BtVS.

Spike seemed pretty comfortable knowing he was played and is not the Chosen One by the PTB. I love how he just takes whatever comes his way and rolls with it.
Anna
Old 02-05-2004, 04:53 PM
Loyal Fan

I watched the beginning scene with Spike and Dawn in Seeing Red, and it upset me so much I'm crying. I've only ever seen the episode once before, and I will never watch the whole thing again. God, what a f**ked up episode. Poor things, all of them.

It's so strange, though, because it really is such a crucial step in Spike's redemption. They just had to go and make it so much worse than they had to.

Thank goodness for S7.

Curses on SMG for not guesting on AtS this season! =(

Sorry, that was all mostly incoherent ranting. Feel free to ignore.

But everyone should come and post. This thread is feeling a wee bit lonely these days. For some strange, evil reason, no doubt.

progirl, Splindsey's practically an established ship already. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It's scary.

The gang didn't question Harmony coming along, either. And she'd admitted not a few hours ago that she was pretty much holding her ever-present evil under self control and Angel's orders. So I'm thinking they're just a little more forgiving than the BtVS crew of those who work alongside them.

But it was Spike who suggested it in the first place, and they all went along. There's definitely more of a feel of companionship between him and the others here. His personality may not be very much the way I'd like it to be, but the way at least Fred and Gunn treat him I'm glad to see. And Cordy just accepted he was good. Fang Gang treats Spike better, but looks like the writers just like to have at him still. Hopefully it'll get better. (Knock on wood.)
Old 02-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved the playing video games thingy and I know James should've been happy with that because he loves to play those.

I loved that he was part of the gang and was going to have a drink with them, nobody objected.

I'm surprised to like an episode writen by Fury.

Anita
Old 02-05-2004, 08:46 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys!!

OMG did u all see previews for next weeks ep?? Spike has black hair!!

thats freeking crazy! oi cant wait to see

Bhery
Old 02-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

Next week looked awfully strange, if not a little cheesy/weird.

Spike as a Nazi helper [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Should be interesting.
Old 02-06-2004, 01:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

well heres my three cents
i loved the line where angel said i dont want anyone i care about getting hurt and spike said im comming and he didnt object but then he lets and trusts spike to watch his back and fight the zombies off giveing cordy and him the chance to go fight lindsy. i was also enjoying the video game therapy he was playing donky kong how cute is that. i was also enjoying the fact that in two eps they sumed up basicaly the whats happened to everyone clearing up alot of loose ends.i also think spike did take it well but then again that was never his gig to begin with that was angels deal doing pennance spikes more a brawler like gun once was
well i think thats all for now

"Rule number 369 when dealing with unfamiliar magic: When in doubt, leave it alone." LKH

"Do you love money Mister Dresden?"
"I used to think I loved it. But now I realize it’s just a dependency"-HD
Closed Thread   Post New Thread