Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 01:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think the thing about Spike is that there was always something special about him. That's what destiny was about. I remember someone mentioning how he still cared about his mother even after he was vamped. And Fool For Love, to me, was about how hes always loved so passionately even as a vamp. (And althoguh I'm far from anti-Buffy, I wasn't a fan of the making Spike cry in an alley.)
Anyway, that's why Lindsey is manipulating him. Because he was never in it for the evil like Angel, he was just trying to have a good time.
And all through "Damage" I knew they were going to imply it was Spike, but even s a bad guy he never seemed the torture-children-in-a-basement type. He doesn't even like basements.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

This maybe a spoiler if it is please do not get mad.

Spike got hurt [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I am happy he okay now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He okay He okay He okay oops Sorry
Andrew was funny too haha. I am glad Andrew was on there. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

Oh God! I just saw the episode. Finally, Spike and Angel bonding! Spike, Angel Bonding! yay yay yay. This is what I've been waiting all season for. And finally it seems like Angel is realizing that Spike trully is different now and in some ways is a lot like Angel himself. With the redemption and all.

Poor Spike. I could hardly watch that part when he lifted his arms and his his hands had been cut off. It hurt me to see that.

I loved the ending. So perfect. Spike being all reflective. And Angel too. Good point of Angel saying she was an innocent. And Spike saying that they were once too. Its true. They were made into what they became. Neither of them asked to be a vampire. Not really. Sure Darla said something to Angel right before she vamped him, but how could he have believed it would have been that?

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Jenn
Old 01-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Loyal Fan

They're truly beginning to bond with each other again, this time both as souled vamps. I love it. Love it.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I never read AntiSpike boards but today I clicked on to see what they thought of the Spike/Angel bonding scene. I was sort of looking for some AntiSpike bonding but what I found shocked me.

I hated when people laughed when Warren was flayed alive. I don't understand how people in general can be so cold about another person's pain even if it is only a character and not a real person.

Some people think toture is funny and think it would be even funner if more had been cut from Spike. I guess the guy who abused the 10 year old girl had a great sense of humor.
Anna
Old 01-29-2004, 04:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I make a point of never reading the anti threads because I know I won't like what I see, and I might do something stupid about it. I am negative about the negativity! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

progirl: I gotta be moderatory and be fair to all parties to say this: please don't talk about the Anti-Spike thread in here. Spike appreciators can't judge them on how they feel about him or what they say about him. My best advice is to not read that thread. But if you do, don't discuss what you saw there in here. If you want to talk about in general how you personally feel about seeing some character in pain on tv or whatever, you can, but don't give your opinions in respect to theirs. Thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Edited because I suck at spelling.

[ 01-29-2004: Message edited ~*Magical*~ ]
Old 01-29-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

WB promos always suck. I remember when P/J were together in S4 of DC, and every promo was made to let viewers think they were going to break up - I used to be on pins and needles [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. But yeah, Spike will prolly be 'playing a joke' on Cordy or something, since he has ice to break with her, considering she only knows him as evil. Heh. Can't wait to see.

I wish I would have recorded the ep! Ah.
Old 01-29-2004, 04:52 PM
Addicted Fan

hey guys

omg i loved damage! but my poor spike! his hand i was like [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] noooo...but yes he is ok...thank god

i loved the ending! it was perfect

and was it me or did Jm look sexier than usual?

Bhery
Old 01-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Dude, check out the avi I just made. Gotta adore that scene.

It was even better before I had to shrink down the number of frames. I wish the file size restrictions were bigger than 5500 bytes. =(
Old 01-29-2004, 05:13 PM
New Fan

Did anyone catch what Spike meant when he said something about the psycho slayer being the daughter of the chinese slayer he killed or something like that. Does anyone know? I knew Spike wsn't the bad guy even before they showed the creppy older perv. Yeah Spike!
Old 01-29-2004, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

Kerny: I don't think he said that Dana was the daughter of the chinese slayer. I think Dana was just having visions of the past slayers, much like Buffy did -in the btvs movie-. The gang said that potential slayers usually have dreams of the past slayers but for most they stay just that, dreams. But for Dana, since she was psychotic, she thought the dreams were real or that she had experienced it. Basically everything was jumbled in her mind and it all felt real.
Old 01-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I enjoyed the episode overall, I lived Andrew and as I have said in other threads I missed that kind of humor.

Poor Spike at the end he felt that he deserved being hurt, I don't think so, he is fighting for redemption.

I loved the scene with Angel, he looked concerned about Spike, for the storyline sake I hope they would get over about the Buffy thing.

On the dark side,, I've been reading in other boards about Spike being "abused" by other slayer, I disagree with that statment. Does everybody feel like he was being mistreated?

Anita
Old 01-29-2004, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike's sunflower:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Poor Spike at the end he felt that he deserved being hurt, I don't think so, he is fighting for redemption.

I loved the scene with Angel, he looked concerned about Spike, for the storyline sake I hope they would get over about the Buffy thing.

On the dark side,, I've been reading in other boards about Spike being "abused" by other slayer, I disagree with that statment. Does everybody feel like he was being mistreated?

Anita</STRONG>

i no i loved the angle scenes it was like they were almost friends!

i dont think he was treated bad by the slaters he ditn even hang with them..like except for training

Bhery
Old 01-29-2004, 05:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Abused by what slayers, Anita? Sorry, a little confused.