Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

LOL, love the WTB title. Go for it.

Yeah, Fred said the cavemen would win.

I thought it was a rather depressing allusion to Illyria taking her life, though. Old Ones, cavemen? I don't know.

I was rewatching the episode and taking screencaps, and every time a Spike or Spangel scene came on, I unconsciously began capping almost every frame. Dang.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

I think the title should be the quote of him talking about being James bond, but only cooler. I dont have the actual quote and dont know where any transcripts are up yet, but if anyone remembers I'd like to see it again.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the transcript to go online.

And man, I'm not saying anything new, but the Spike/Angel last night was awesome. And he called him a champion. I think I squealed at that part. Go, Spike/Angel friendship, go.
Old 02-26-2004, 10:20 PM
Passionate Fan

I vote for the caveman.

Spike was so good in last nights episode. It showed just how much he does care for Fred in a friend.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together-Oprah Winfrey
Old 02-26-2004, 10:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've talked to two different friends who thought the two cheesiest lines of the night were Spike's "Not this girl, not today," and Angel's "Two words - Winifred Burkle." I thought both captured the moment and the mission. Didn't think there was chunk of cheese for the entire hour.
Old 02-27-2004, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Toby - I was squealing like mad every time Spike and Angel came on screen. When Angel said "Just hold my hand", I fell off the couch into a practically boneless heap on the floor. Nuts. Just nuts.

out4awalk - I totally agree. I almost started crying when Spike said that... it really highlights the almost S5/S6 Spike/Dawn-like relationship he and Fred had. So sad.

And Angel, too. Hell, they all knew her friggin insides were liquefying. I think they have permission to be have some feeling when they're trying to save her.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by out4awalk:
<STRONG>Well, you guys certainly got yours last night. For those who thought Spangel was a myth ... there you go.
Spike needs to get back in the strip club quick, seriously.
Oh, and astronauts would definitely win.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] He needs to pay a visit to Miss Sunshine before he starts craving some "angelcake" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

J/K

I wonder if Harmony will be filling the quota of non demon god Fred.. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Title how about

He's James Bond wihout the poncy suit

but yeah w/e u guys want [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Spangle lives on!!

Bhery
Old 02-27-2004, 06:41 PM
Jay
Master Fan

loved all the scenes between spangel.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Spike's "there's a hole in the world" speech to angel. james has this ability to change gears so naturally in his portrayal of spike..that's it makes us admire him in many ways. it;s no wonder that joss likes james so much. i mean his words speaks truth when he comes with those kinds of speeches where he justs let his guard down and say it....

angel has finally acknowledge spike as a champion. i'm liking the spangel duo...they are awesome. i truly think they would have eachother's back. they may have despise eachother at times, know how to push the right buttons or at times...they surprisingly click...but the one thing that holds them together is that they understand eachother 'cause of their history.

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-27-2004: Message edited Jay_10 ]
Old 02-27-2004, 06:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

There was so much good stuff this week that I forgot about Angel essentially breaking up with Spike early on. Angel says it's not working out and Spike agrees, saying perhaps they should move on and annoy other people.
Yeah, they're all about the subtext with Spangel.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by out4awalk:
<STRONG>There was so much good stuff this week that I forgot about Angel essentially breaking up with Spike early on. Angel says it's not working out and Spike agrees, saying perhaps they should move on and annoy other people.
Yeah, they're all about the subtext with Spangel.</STRONG>
ahh of course. joss knows us lol he knows wat goes on in the internet and its so perfect cuz spangle is implied soo much and only the hardcore fans pcik up on it. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] i love that

Bhery
Closed Thread   Post New Thread