Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Hey Mary.

I love the Spike/Anya sex scene. It's so hot and the scene before hand they are really tender and loving in a way. Andrew was hilarious. I love Andrew's crush on Spike, and then he mentions Anya too so he doesn't seem gay. You should put that episode on but the ending I think is sad.

I like David. I think he's handsome and I used to watch him on Bones. I think him and James are still very hot for being older. I'm a Cancer.
I've heard on the special features on BTVS chosen collection, that David is the clumsiest man alive, I thought that was funny cuz sometimes I'm a clutz, too. Well, I would put that show on here, but I don't know how. Could u do it? When I watched that epi, I knew that Spike can be perfect with Anya. I became a Sanya fan, since I don't like Spuffy. Hey, Ashley, how do you think about Spru, Spike and Dru?
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
I've heard on the special features on BTVS chosen collection, that David is the clumsiest man alive, I thought that was funny cuz sometimes I'm a clutz, too. Well, I would put that show on here, but I don't know how. Could u do it? When I watched that epi, I knew that Spike can be perfect with Anya. I became a Sanya fan, since I don't like Spuffy. Hey, Ashley, how do you think about Spru, Spike and Dru?
I've seen some of the ATS special features and David is pretty funny, but I haven't watched too many of the special features for BTVS seasons 1-3. Oh you mean you don't have the DVDs? You could try and search for those scenes on youtube. I don't really know a site that has the episodes though. I like Spike loves Buffy very much and always will but I think him and Anya would be interesting. I think they both get each other. Mary do you think you could accept Spuffy someday? Like not hate them but idk just know they happened and it meant something? I didn't care for Spike and Dru when they were on season 2. I just didn't like Dru, but now I have more of an appreciation for them. I like them for what they had and how loving and caring Spike was for Dru. That he would do anything for her.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
I've seen some of the ATS special features and David is pretty funny, but I haven't watched too many of the special features for BTVS seasons 1-3. Oh you mean you don't have the DVDs? You could try and search for those scenes on youtube. I don't really know a site that has the episodes though. I like Spike loves Buffy very much and always will but I think him and Anya would be interesting. I think they both get each other. Mary do you think you could accept Spuffy someday? Like not hate them but idk just know they happened and it meant something? I didn't care for Spike and Dru when they were on season 2. I just didn't like Dru, but now I have more of an appreciation for them. I like them for what they had and how loving and caring Spike was for Dru. That he would do anything for her.
I don't know if i can accept Spuffy, if I'm a Bangel and a Sanya fan, Ash. Sorry. I have the DVDS, and I borrowed them from someone. And I can't post attachments. And I honestly think that BANGEL AND SANYA have hotter stuff. Buffy kissed Angel when he was in his vampirey face on What's my line part 1. And Spike and Anya had it in the Magic Box store. XOXO.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
I don't know if i can accept Spuffy, if I'm a Bangel and a Sanya fan, Ash. Sorry. I have the DVDS, and I borrowed them from someone. And I can't post attachments. And I honestly think that BANGEL AND SANYA have hotter stuff. Buffy kissed Angel when he was in his vampirey face on What's my line part 1. And Spike and Anya had it in the Magic Box store. XOXO.
You can accept them. They did happen. And they did care for each other. I mean it's canon. You can accept one relationship and still love another. I just don't like all this hate, not just from you but from everyone including me. I don't think Buffy kissing Angel him his gameface is hot, just I guess sweet. The Spuffy sex we got I thought was hot, but that's besides the point. Spike and Anya's scene was really hot, but I don't think they would have ever worked out on the show. Xander and Anya were too tied together at that point.

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Edit

Last edited by ♥true_crime_beauty64♥; 02-18-2009 at 10:36 AM
Old 12-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Mary, please refrain from the Spike and Buffy bashing in this thread. This is a Spike and Anya thread and the comments you are saying towards Spike and Buffy, Buffy and Riley and Xander and Anya are extremely disrespectful. Not everyone shares the same viewpoints as you and this is a forum where we are able to respectfully discuss the show.

Spike and Buffy had more than just sex in their relationship. They had a loving and caring relationship, on so many levels. If you watched season seven - AT ALL - you could see the bond they had. Even if it wasn't romantic, they had such a strong bond. While Buffy's "closest" friends betrayed her, Spike stood up for her and took care of her. And another thing, Spike got a soul for her because he loved her - he didn't just use her for sex.

And about sex, Buffy and Angel made love before they were married ...? And I personally don't see the problem with any sex before marriage and many people have different opinions on the matter. It is a personal viewpoint.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Sorry, I just wanted people to get my point, thats all. I wasn't trying to bash. Okay I'll get back on topic. R U a fan of Sanya?
Old 12-06-2008, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I ever really saw Anya and Spike was a one night stand of two people comforting each other cause they had just gotten dumped. It was a sweet moment, but Spike and Anya never had deep feelings for each other beyond that. Yes they were both evil at one point, but the thing that made them have anything in common was that they were both in love with mortals (Buffy and Xander) and had at one point together lamented the fact that they were no longer evil. I think the could have possibly been good friends, but it never happened on the show unfortunately.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///

Last edited by Goddess_of_Mischief; 12-06-2008 at 11:49 PM
Goddess_of_Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

I think they had a bond of, if not friendship, then at least a sympathetic identification with each other starting back in season 4 'Where the Wild Things Are' ( one of my least favorite episodes of season 4). But I thought their sexual encounter in 'Entropy' was about solace and revenge. It was really more about their feelings for Xander and Buffy than their feelings for each other.

=-Kathy-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by =-Kathy-> (View Post)
I think they had a bond of, if not friendship, then at least a sympathetic identification with each other starting back in season 4 'Where the Wild Things Are' ( one of my least favorite episodes of season 4). But I thought their sexual encounter in 'Entropy' was about solace and revenge. It was really more about their feelings for Xander and Buffy than their feelings for each other.
Uhm, there is more than just revenge, u know.? And also they were sad. And to me, I think that there was another reason than just revenge. You should've seen Spike's expression.
Old 02-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Any pics for this thread or any shippers?
Icon credit: Erin
Old 05-20-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Didn't know this thread existed! Always loved their scenes
Old 05-31-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked those two!
Old 05-31-2018, 02:28 PM
you are my world

I actually enjoyed their scenes as well.

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were always entertaining, & they kinda clicked together in a way that they didn't with anyone else