Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008, 10:01 AM
  #1
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
The Spike&Anya thread: They are there for each other when they are lonely and dumped.

Sanya rocks, they are both demons in a way. She is pretty, and Spike, I don't know how to describe him.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 10:52 AM
  #2
Fan Forum Hero

 
Callace's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 81,022
I liked Spike and Anya's relationship. They did have a ew things in common as powerstripped demons in the scoobie gang.
Callace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 01:04 PM
  #3
Elite Fan

 
courtneybangelcakes's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 34,060
I don't know why, but I them.
__________________
"I'm not saying goodbye because this is not the end of our story."
#TeamMichaelForever
courtneybangelcakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:59 AM
  #4
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Everyone likes a couple, when they don't know why. Yup they have some things in common. What should we name Spike and Anya. Sanya?
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 08:03 AM
  #5
Loyal Fan
 
=-Kathy->'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,889
I don't like Spike and Anya as a couple ( I can't ship anybody with Spike except for Buffy, and visa-versa ) but I do like how Spike accepted Anya as she was. He knew her short-comings but accepted and supported her. He did the same with Buffy, her mother and Dawn. He didn't belittle them or try to brow-beat them into changing their behavior but liked them as they were. Even though Spike seemed to be able to understand everyone, he especially empathized with the women and to champion them.
__________________
avi - Henry and Vickie of BloodTies

=-Kathy-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:09 AM
  #6
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Well, if you hate Sanya, why are you in here? I can't understand of what u see in Spuffy, all there is, is just violence.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:13 AM
  #7
Fan Forum Hero

 
Burning Up A Sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 72,270
Do not bash Spuffy in here. That is not what this thread is about. And for the record there wasn't just violence in Spuffy. You should watch the entire series, including season 7 and then make up your mind about a couple or character. Spuffy was kind the opposite of violent in season 7 and in season 6 they weren't all that violent if you watch it. Come to the Spuffy thread sometime and we can show you when they were actually really sweet together and had good moments. Give them a chance and if you still don't like them that's fine too.

But anyway, she didn't say she hated Anya and Spike, just that she liked their friendship more than a romantic relationship.

I ship Spike with just about anyone because I think he has chemistry with all the females on the show. I love their scenes in Entropy and what they talked about there.
__________________
He had you and he was going to hurt you.
There was no choice to make.


You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 11:37 AM
  #8
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Do not bash Spuffy in here. That is not what this thread is about. And for the record there wasn't just violence in Spuffy. You should watch the entire series, including season 7 and then make up your mind about a couple or character. Spuffy was kind the opposite of violent in season 7 and in season 6 they weren't all that violent if you watch it. Come to the Spuffy thread sometime and we can show you when they were actually really sweet together and had good moments. Give them a chance and if you still don't like them that's fine too.

But anyway, she didn't say she hated Anya and Spike, just that she liked their friendship more than a romantic relationship.

I ship Spike with just about anyone because I think he has chemistry with all the females on the show. I love their scenes in Entropy and what they talked about there.
Well, I'm not bashing, I'm just stating an opinon. R U a Spuffy fan? I'm not. I'm Bangel. I've watched some of season 6 and 7, and I didn't like spuffy still. Sorry though. Okay, now let's get back on topic.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:26 PM
  #9
Fan Forum Hero

 
Burning Up A Sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 72,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
Well, I'm not bashing, I'm just stating an opinon. R U a Spuffy fan? I'm not. I'm Bangel. I've watched some of season 6 and 7, and I didn't like spuffy still. Sorry though. Okay, now let's get back on topic.
Yeah I'm a Spuffy fan and you said all that Spuffy was was violence. That's almost bashing because I know you hate them. You haven't watched all of seasons 6 and 7 so until then you can't fully know their story. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.

And back on topic. I like Spike and Anya and wouldn't mind them together but the title is a bit offensive to me.
__________________
He had you and he was going to hurt you.
There was no choice to make.


You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:40 PM
  #10
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Yeah I'm a Spuffy fan and you said all that Spuffy was was violence. That's almost bashing because I know you hate them. You haven't watched all of seasons 6 and 7 so until then you can't fully know their story. I'm sorry but that's just how I feel.

And back on topic. I like Spike and Anya and wouldn't mind them together but the title is a bit offensive to me.
Well, this is how I feel: Do u like Angel? If not why? He's loveable, sexy, and is always there for Buffy when she's in danger. I've watched some season 6 and 7. My brother liked the show before i did, and tells me the story. Well, anyways Sanya is one of my perfect couples. I didn;t know that I was bashing.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 12:42 PM
  #11
Fan Forum Hero

 
Burning Up A Sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 72,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
Well, this is how I feel: Do u like Angel? If not why? He's loveable, sexy, and is always there for Buffy when she's in danger. I've watched some season 6 and 7. My brother liked the show before i did, and tells me the story. Well, anyways Sanya is one of my perfect couples. I didn;t know that I was bashing.
Angel is good on his own show. I didn't like him on BTVS unless he was Angelus. Do you like Spike? He's there for Buffy when nobody else is both in season 6 and season 7. I wish you would give Spuffy a chance that's all. You don't have to love them but idk they had good moments.

I just think the title is kind of bashing is all. I like Spike and Anya. I think they had some really good scenes in season 7. There was always an ease around them when they were together.
__________________
He had you and he was going to hurt you.
There was no choice to make.


You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:04 PM
  #12
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
Angel is good on his own show. I didn't like him on BTVS unless he was Angelus. Do you like Spike? He's there for Buffy when nobody else is both in season 6 and season 7. I wish you would give Spuffy a chance that's all. You don't have to love them but idk they had good moments.

I just think the title is kind of bashing is all. I like Spike and Anya. I think they had some really good scenes in season 7. There was always an ease around them when they were together.
Well, I just like Spike in Season 2 and 4. I like Angel and Angelus. I'm going to name my son if I get one when I grow up"Angelus", and my daughter Anya. Hey, TulieMajulie7, do u know Spike in real life is older than Angel(us). David was born in 1971, and James was born in 1962. He's 8 years younger than my mom and dad. I liked Buffy and Spike together when I was young, but I outgrew the couple and got interested in Bangel(us). I have a huge obsession and crush on Angel now. I'm obsessed with Bangel and Sanya, sometimes Dargelus( Darla and Angelus). Emma Caufield looks older than SMG. So I think Spike and Anya match. Sorry about the title, that's all I could think of.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:12 PM
  #13
Fan Forum Hero

 
Burning Up A Sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 72,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
Well, I just like Spike in Season 2 and 4. I like Angel and Angelus. I'm going to name my son if I get one when I grow up"Angelus", and my daughter Anya. Hey, TulieMajulie7, do u know Spike in real life is older than Angel(us). David was born in 1971, and James was born in 1962. He's 8 years younger than my mom and dad. I liked Buffy and Spike together when I was young, but I outgrew the couple and got interested in Bangel(us). I have a huge obsession and crush on Angel now. I'm obsessed with Bangel and Sanya, sometimes Dargelus( Darla and Angelus). Emma Caufield looks older than SMG. So I think Spike and Anya match. Sorry about the title, that's all I could think of.
I loved Spike in seasons 3 and 4. But I also loved him in all the other seasons. I want to name my son James if I have one. Anya is a pretty name. And my name is Ashley btw. Yeah James is 46. I think he looks good for his age.

You did like Spike and Buffy together when you were younger? That cool. You should post in the thread sometime just to say what you liked about them then. I even post in the Bangel thread from time to time. I think there's good in ever couple on the show. I just wish the fandom was more positive and not so split you know?

I like Spike and Anya. I think they had really amazing chemistry. It's okay. I guess the title does fit them. Did you see their sex scene in season 6?
__________________
He had you and he was going to hurt you.
There was no choice to make.


You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:25 PM
  #14
Say Something Nice

 
♥true_crime_beauty64♥'s Avatar

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 85,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulieMajulie7 (View Post)
I loved Spike in seasons 3 and 4. But I also loved him in all the other seasons. I want to name my son James if I have one. Anya is a pretty name. And my name is Ashley btw. Yeah James is 46. I think he looks good for his age.

You did like Spike and Buffy together when you were younger? That cool. You should post in the thread sometime just to say what you liked about them then. I even post in the Bangel thread from time to time. I think there's good in ever couple on the show. I just wish the fandom was more positive and not so split you know?

I like Spike and Anya. I think they had really amazing chemistry. It's okay. I guess the title does fit them. Did you see their sex scene in season 6?
My name is Mary btw, too. Yeah I've seen the Sanya sex scene in S6, it was hot. It was funny when Jonathan and those other 2 guys were watching it. Quote: "Wow!, is this porn" " Isn't that Spike there?" Man he's cool". " I bet that girl he is kissing is hot". ROTFL.!!!! I think I should put that show on now. Do u like David Boreanaz? I think he's hot still at 37, we have the same astroligal sign, Taurus.
♥true_crime_beauty64♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 01:29 PM
  #15
Fan Forum Hero

 
Burning Up A Sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 72,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerenafan (View Post)
My name is Mary btw, too. Yeah I've seen the Sanya sex scene in S6, it was hot. It was funny when Jonathan and those other 2 guys were watching it. Quote: "Wow!, is this porn" " Isn't that Spike there?" Man he's cool". " I bet that girl he is kissing is hot". ROTFL.!!!! I think I should put that show on now. Do u like David Boreanaz? I think he's hot still at 37, we have the same astroligal sign, Taurus.
Hey Mary.

I love the Spike/Anya sex scene. It's so hot and the scene before hand they are really tender and loving in a way. Andrew was hilarious. I love Andrew's crush on Spike, and then he mentions Anya too so he doesn't seem gay. You should put that episode on but the ending I think is sad.

I like David. I think he's handsome and I used to watch him on Bones. I think him and James are still very hot for being older. I'm a Cancer.
__________________
He had you and he was going to hurt you.
There was no choice to make.


You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Burning Up A Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST