Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish it would have been
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-14-2018, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Dru would have enjoyed it.
Old 12-16-2018, 05:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess she would have
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-16-2018, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Could I be added?

The chemistry between James and David in Season 2 of Buffy and Season 5 of Angel was so on point You could tell there was an unspoken respect between Spangel.

Loved that episode of Season 1 of Angel 'Into The Dark' when Spike taunts Angel about Buffy sleeping with Parker.

Spike to Angel: "Speaking of little Buff, I bumped into her recently. Your name didn't come up."
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-16-2018, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Welcome to the thread

The thread starter hasn't been around for a while, so you might have to ask a mod to be added, or maybe wait for the next thread...

& those were great scenes, Angelus always got under Spike's scene so much & Spike could never one up him - so he had to take it all out on Angel
Old 12-17-2018, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
Could I be added?

The chemistry between James and David in Season 2 of Buffy and Season 5 of Angel was so on point You could tell there was an unspoken respect between Spangel.

Loved that episode of Season 1 of Angel 'Into The Dark' when Spike taunts Angel about Buffy sleeping with Parker.

Spike to Angel: "Speaking of little Buff, I bumped into her recently. Your name didn't come up."
Welcome!

There was, except Angelus crossed boundaries with Spike when it came to Dru.

I'm sure Angel knew Buffy was on the rebound.

Spike lacked understanding of why Angel left Buffy.
Old 12-17-2018, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

More gifs

Whedonverse Gifs
Old 12-20-2018, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not my favourite episode but yeah.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I quite like that episode, but I get that it's very different from the show's usual tone. I love all the Angel/Spike interactions in it though
Old 01-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I always love their interactions.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too
Old 01-11-2019, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They're always so funny together
Old 01-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

They really are.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I could never get tired of their scenes
Old 01-13-2019, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread