Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

*I'm so sad for Gunn! When the doctor (or whatever) called him a "drop out muscle" I felt so bad for him. I bet he feels like he's nothing without the new upgrade, he can't go back to being nothing in his mind. What a harsh and great scene.

*I'm still flip flopping the teaser... The muppet sounded like a pedophile calling on the kid, I was kinda weirded out by that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

*When the Angel muppet vamped I could've laughed for hours!! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] I was SO not expecting that kind of cuteness!! It was hysterical!

*Nina has a great body but the nudity was wow, the censors aren't as tight as they used to. Plus, I really don't care for female nudity [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

*Hm, I knew it was Fury but he's def bigger making me doubt for a second. Still, good scenes.

*Wes/Fred oh my!!! Waited so long for this!!!! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I like Angel/Fred better but Wes deserved this!

Quote:
Originally posted by - e l r i -:
<STRONG>

God, yes. I think I flew off my couch and stuck to the screen right there. My Spangel-vision couldn't believe it. Woop woop! Can't wait to see some more of that!</STRONG>
Seems like they were getting set up to fight 2 demons but it def sent my senses a buzzing! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sweetie*:
<STRONG>

And strangely...

- I kinda miss Eve, too. Huh. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I know! I just saw her face and heard her voice and felt like I missed her! Maybe I hate her so much I miss her as a whole!
Old 02-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Addicted Fan

My favorite scene was Angel's puppet sewing himself and cursing his luck [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].

But I have to say that I also liked when he vamped out, his cute fangs [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] them. And the kiss was a highligh for me cause I love Fred/Wes.

What I disliked... Nina's boobie ( I think it actually became viewable for a moment) there was no need for that.

Btw, now I get why David Fury writes Spike the way he uses to... the puppet is controlling him.

Anita
Spike's sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Anyone know where a preview of next weeks episode is for download? My tape cut off. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JediBlastoise:
<STRONG>do you think they will start selling angel puppets in stores now? That'd be so sweet!</STRONG>

I soooooo want one!!!

this was one of the better eps this season, IMO...I really liked the fact that Angel "worked differently" as a puppet.

I am a huge Spike fan, but I thought it was hilarious that even as a puppet, Angel kicked his a$$ (in the elevator)

this will be a really good one to have on dvd.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

claudia
Old 02-19-2004, 04:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Magical*~:
<STRONG>Anyone know where a preview of next weeks episode is for download? My tape cut off. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
next week's preview

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Shasta Popsicle ]

Edited to say NEVERMIND - I thought it was here, but I guess not...

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited Shasta Popsicle ]
Shasta Popsicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 05:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCKSTAR:
<STRONG>

*I'm still flip flopping the teaser... The muppet sounded like a pedophile calling on the kid, I was kinda weirded out by that. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
OMG! I thought the same thing! It was all "Touch it... yeeeah, that's it..." Kinda ew! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Quote:
<STRONG>

I know! I just saw her face and heard her voice and felt like I missed her! Maybe I hate her so much I miss her as a whole!</STRONG>
Hee! That's how I felt, too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
*Sweetie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Sweetie*:
<STRONG>

Hee! That's how I felt, too! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
HAHA! I thought that too and then he starts panting and moaning!!! EEK!
Old 02-19-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

i just read a few posts back about an angel puppet beign for sale, that would be funny, i would get one, the eyebrows were hialrious.

it was so cute when he was sewing himself back together.

and yes, that puppet calling out the kid was a little weird for me too.

it would be cool if when they release this season on dvd if they had extras from this ep, like who made the puppet, outtakes and stuff like that.

"I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier, I'll be yours my dear, I'll belong to you if you just let me through."
Sarah R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 08:34 PM
M3
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Magical*~:
<STRONG>Spike was hardly in tonights episode, but his fight with Angel was one of the funniest in a long time. I was alittle unclear as to what he was doing there. And why did Angel say to give Spike a car after he came out of the elevator? For some reason I missed that part.
</STRONG>
I believe he walked in talking about how he wrecked another car and he didn't want to hear any lectures or something he just wants a replacement.

*sigh* I still giggle over this eppy. I'd forgotten about the Fred hug, but that was so cute/funny. I like how Angel seemed to regress in attitude a bit, he used the word "stupid" a lot, I seem to remember, and was kinda a whiny-baby [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Just acting his... size [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Don't wanna be an American idiot. One nation controlled by the media.
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda.
M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Best episode. Ever.

Puppet Angel was sooo cute. I wanted to pick him up and squeeze him. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I loved everything about the episode. Angel jumping up when Smile Time came on and running into the other room, only to beat up the remote. "Stupid plastic peice of crap!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Then it's war and he wants tear gas.

Then he beat up Spike. "Wee little puppet man!"

Then when he was trying to sew himself back together after "bad Nina!" tried to eat him. "Stupid fingers. Stupid string!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Then the power walk with Fred, Wes, and Gunn with puppet Angel leading the way with the sword over his shoulders. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And the puppet smackdown fight. The swearing and Angel puppet vamping into game face. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Classic.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode was so funny and amazing! I was lol almost the whole time.
Just goes to show that Joss still has it!!!!
Old 02-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] this episode like everyone else...
Is it just me, or are we not happy that Angel is having breakfast with some pretty normal decent girl?
I think Wes is right, Angel should open himself up a little~ I like Nina, I think Angel needs someone like her once a while~ anyway, great episode, and the ending just make it better ^^

it's sad to think that just as the show is getting better and better, "some people" would actually want to cancel it~
Old 02-20-2004, 02:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Not much more to say since everbody covered most everything.

I missed why Spike needed a car, too, Magical. So he wrecked a car, M3? What happened; did he get a Buffy tansfusion before he moved to LA?

He only had that Desoto forever, and now he can't drive? - I guess that LA traffic is bad.

This sure was a funny episode - I hope they have commentary on the DVD, because I'd love to see that.
Night Nymph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 07:05 AM
Absolute Fan

After watching the episode again, I seemed to enjoy it a bit more. I think I was just expecting something different the first time around. It is pretty funny, though. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I just can't believe you're leaving over three words I couldn't say last night.
*Sweetie* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 08:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

oh my god I am in Australia and i have to wait soooooooooo long to see it!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but its okay, can anyone point me to a site where I can D/L the eppie?