Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I`m a huge Bangel shipper but I like Jenny Mollen Biggs she´s so cool!
And I also liked Nina she was nice.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-03-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I was never crazy about Nina, but I liked her well enough - I think I would have liked her more though if we had got to know her outside of her relationship with Angel...
Old 10-02-2017, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Jenny is pregnant with her second child. She´s in her 39th week and that means: the second child will be born very soon.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-09-2017, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh, good for her!
Old 10-09-2017, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

She´s a proud mommy

He was born this month.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, great for her
Old 10-14-2017, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

And her hubby Jason is such a cool dude. Those two are made for each other!
Old 10-26-2017, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, they seem to be a good match
Old 10-31-2017, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She looks great, even considering she just had a baby!
Old 12-07-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-10-2017, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I love her style
Old 12-13-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 12-22-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Another great pic
Old 12-29-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Closed Thread   Post New Thread