Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

ICA Bangelfanforever! Sorry I don't know your name

Edit: Oops, it's Caroline right?
Old 05-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_aprilpie (View Post)
ICA Bangelfanforever! Sorry I don't know your name

Edit: Oops, it's Caroline right?
I'm Caroline but feel free to call me Caro.

The thing is I love Buffy's friendship with Willow and Xander and I love the father/daughter relationship she had with Giles in the first few seasons. Those relationships are a huge part of why the first few seasons are so good and they are one of the main reasons why I enjoyed watching the show. To see those relationships destroyed just so that Spike could shine in season 6 and 7 make me so sad and so mad...
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death! (Theoden in Return of the King)
Bangelfanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I don't think I would go that far but them having some doubts in Buffy would be expected maybe, but trusting Faith with their life? That's where it gets unexplainable
THIS! So much, I can't even ....Willow hated Faith, Dawn hated Faith, Xander thought Faith was crazy, Giles thought Faith was a reckless crazy idiot

Quote:
Well, while Dead Man's Party annoy me I can see why they would be angry at Buffy. Buffy was gone for months. Buffy didn't even send them a letter or make a phone call to let them know she was alive. They didn't know where she was. They also didn't know if she was alive or not. One day, Buffy comes back and she expects them to be at her disposition as soon as she's back. She doesn't consider their feelings at all so I can understand why they're hurt and angry about her behavior. On the other hand, they really should have tried to talk to her instead of acting the way they did at the party. The scoobies annoy me in that episode but I can see where they're coming from...
I can see where they are coming from, but they jumped on her. They never bothered to ask what happened, why she left, anything like. And like you said - they had a right to be worried, to be upset but the way they attacked her at the party, and didn't really listen I don't support that.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
THIS! So much, I can't even ....Willow hated Faith, Dawn hated Faith, Xander thought Faith was crazy, Giles thought Faith was a reckless crazy idiot

I can see where they are coming from, but they jumped on her. They never bothered to ask what happened, why she left, anything like. And like you said - they had a right to be worried, to be upset but the way they attacked her at the party, and didn't really listen I don't support that.
Yeah... It was stupid how they named Faith as ''the new boss'' after everything she had done...

Yeah... I don't support that either. I hated the way they acted at the party. I particularly hated what Xander said at the party after what he did at the end of season 2 (''Kick his ass'').

I guess they all let their emotions get the best of them at the party but they forgave each other after that and all was well. In a way, they needed that fight to express their feelings about the situation and to get over the fact that Buffy left and didn't contact them at all...
Ride now, ride now, ride! Ride for ruin and the world's ending!
Death! Death! Death! (Theoden in Return of the King)
Bangelfanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

I love season 7 because of Faith I could never hate a season with my girl in it.
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:53 AM
Master Fan

Season 7 is my favorite season. I love the storylines, and the addition of Faith is awesome The 1 thing that could have made it better was Tara.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

The last time Faith and Tara were in the same place Faith mocked her stutter and tried to make her think Willow was using her and would go back to liking penis.

Faith disappointed yet again when she returned. she is interesting as a character to watch but I don't think she really changed that much. I mean, she literally wanted to kill Buffy for hitting her once outside the club despite the fact that she had just rubbed Buffy's face in Molly's murder and Xander's mutilation. Who wouldn't want to punch someone for throwing something like that in their face so callously? And she had sex in Buffy's bed on Buffy's sheets in Buffy's bedroom in Buffy's house and still didn't see anything wrong with any of it after having sex in Buffy's body in S4. She has no boundaries in areas that you REALLY should have boundaries. She never stopped to wonder if maybe she shouldn't be having sex in the bed that Buffy has been sleeping in for a decade. It was Buffy's personal space and she violated her yet again.

I still don't understand how Giles could yell at them for joking for a couple of minutes about Xander attracted female demons and yet be okay with Faith taking all of the girls out clubbing at night without the strongest fighters in the group and without weapons where they will probably be drinking and haven't even surveyed their surroundings to see if there could be danger. It was idiotic and sloppy and Gilesl should've known better. How was Xander and Buffy going on wholesome dates worse in his eyes than half of their group out partying as if they don't have giant red bullseyes on their foreheads being Potentials?
Old 05-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

They shouldn`t have brought so much potential slayers into Buffys house. I mean in the last episode you saw that they didn`t really need them all for the final fight. Spike did it with that amulett.
But other than that it was a wonderful season and the actors (esp. Sarah and James) did a great job. And it was great seeing Andrew again. Always liked him.
Oh and that Faith came back was great too. And I loved that scythe that Buffy found and that that thing was very usefull to kill the ubervamps.
Oh and the Buffy/Angel moments where great for me as a huge shipper of them.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

My main complaint that comes to mind when I think of S7 is easy - way too many Potentials with way too much screen time that took away from the main characters.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
My main complaint that comes to mind when I think of S7 is easy - way too many Potentials with way too much screen time that took away from the main characters.
That's my chief complaint. And even though they give Buffy and Spike a good amount of time and development, the remainder of the cast just seem ignored entirely.
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Charmed Slayer Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I appreciated the Spuffy screentime. But Willow barely had anything to do from The Killer In Me until the finale, I can't think of any particularly notable Xander moments, the Core Four relationship suffered, as did Buffy/Gies.
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Spuffy was definitely the primary focus of the season early on, and I think there wasn't really any doubt about that.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

I haven't been around this board for a long time
I've recently rewatched the last three seasons - my favorites - and I realized I don't like season 7 as much as I used to! It was a bit upsetting
I still love all the Spuffy we got, and I've always hated how much screentime the Potentials got, but this time it really clicked. Everything was really about them, but not enough to care for them in any way.
And the way everyone behaved... Giles, Willow, even Buffy. I only really liked Xander and Dawn, except for when they conspired to kick Buffy out, which is so absurd. I don't even know if I can take it seriously enough to get mad about it, especially since they never talked about it after Buffy got back.

I know I'm not saying anything new from what has been said in the past few pages, but realizing I had so many negative feelings from one of my favorite seasons was very upsetting and I needed to vent, I'm sorry

valentina
tumblr twitter
LucyGu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

It's ok

Honestly, I think alot of us have issues with S7 because of the storylines. The writers got a bit lazy.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

SEASON 7 FILL OUT FORM
HTML Code:
[B]⇾ Favorite Character(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ Favorite Couple(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ Favorite Friendship(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ Favorite guest/recurring character(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ Favorite episode[/B]
[B]⇾ FAV storyline (or episode arc):[/B]
[B]⇾ Favorite new addition cast member?[/B]
[B]⇾ Initiative or Vampires?:[/B]
[B]⇾ LEAST Character(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ LEAST Favorite Ship(s):[/B]
[B]⇾ LEAST favorite recurring/guest star:[/B]
[B]⇾ LEAST favorite storyline: [/B]
[B]⇾ Least favorite episode: [/B]
[B]⇾ Least favorite character addition?[/B]
[B]⇾ Story that had potential but was dropped suddenly? [/B] 
[B]⇾ Oz/Willow vs Willow/Tara? [/B] 
[B]⇾ Favorite crossover/collab episode?:
[I] "The Harsh Light of Day", "Pangs",
 "Who Are You" "The Yoko Factor" episodes"[/I] [/B]  
[B]⇾ Best character introduction?[/B]
[B]⇾ Episode with the best cliffhanger:?[/B]
[B]⇾ Scale 1-10 how do you rank this season: [/B] 
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread