Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha But Tony is the king of laughter
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 01-30-2017, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

He is, like in Grave too
Old 02-02-2017, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that was very funny
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-03-2017, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't know how he did it - I think laughing scenes have got to be some of the hardest!

soft hearts, electric souls.
Old 02-04-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not for him He´s very good at laughing
Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved any scene with Giles singing, especially that one. Alyson Hannigan's facial reaction and her line - "Now I remember why I used to have such a crush on him" cracks me up every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I don't know how he did it - I think laughing scenes have got to be some of the hardest!
Yeah, I remember hearing that even SMG struggled with laughing scenes. So much that Joss literally had to sit behind the camera and make funny faces to get her to laugh naturally in "Restless".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Not for him He´s very good at laughing
And at making us laugh as well!

"Strong is fighting. It's hard, and it's painful. And it's every day. It's what we have to do."
Old 02-06-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Alyson did that so well

Love when Giles is singing I had the pleasure to listen to Anthony Stewart Head singing it was great
Old 02-07-2017, 01:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Loved it when he sang.

Han er god barn, men han er så lat.

Eskild? Jeg sitter her.
Mimi
Old 02-10-2017, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too he has the best voice IMO.
Old 02-15-2017, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

He has quite a good voice
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 02-17-2017, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved his and Amber's voices the best in the musical episode. I remember listening to his album's years ago too, the songs were good.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I loved his duet with Amber

I do love Giles's singing, but I think I love everyone's reactions to it more
Old 02-24-2017, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

^ Such shock.

Watched "I Robot, You Jane" last night and Giles made some really great points about computers/technology being here and gone in a second. It's obvious how much he treasures the written the word and the texture/smells that come with books. That's how I feel about books and I'm so glad they're still around. I like that he was willing to learn something from Miss Calendar though and enlisted her help with the demon. He opened up to it over time but always loved his books best. I think that episode was kind of a cautionary one in that people get too absorbed in technology and it's good to have balance. That's still true to this day.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I loved his duet with Amber

I do love Giles's singing, but I think I love everyone's reactions to it more
Yeah it was wonderful
And their reactions to Giles singing in the Espresso Pump were so epic
Old 02-25-2017, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They were, they never get old

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
^ Such shock.

Watched "I Robot, You Jane" last night and Giles made some really great points about computers/technology being here and gone in a second. It's obvious how much he treasures the written the word and the texture/smells that come with books. That's how I feel about books and I'm so glad they're still around. I like that he was willing to learn something from Miss Calendar though and enlisted her help with the demon. He opened up to it over time but always loved his books best. I think that episode was kind of a cautionary one in that people get too absorbed in technology and it's good to have balance. That's still true to this day.
I feel the same way, I love books It does make me laugh seeing those huge computers though & the not so techno talk in that ep