Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2005, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1
Switching my vote back to Touched because I dislike deals.
Don't worry sum1 no one took me up on my offer which was my last ditch effort to see F, H, and T gone for what I think will be a while.

I'll be sad to see Touched gone, but mostly because I don't suspect much of anything good will come of it. I'm tired of fighting for it, but considering the episodes left on the list that I don't like compared to those I do, I can't see much of anything good from my perspective happening in the next few rounds. Once the Touched voters get it gone, I'm afraid they'll be targeting episodes that I like even more next. At least while they were aligned against Touched (or for it), other stuff was safe.
Old 04-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

i am itching to get B vs. D off the list next round (if Touched finally goes this round). anyone with me?
Old 04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I'd rather vote against maybe 3 or 4 other episodes first, especially WSWB.

If you really wanted my support on B vs D - you know what you'd have to do.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Well, there goes our leverage, but I think it's time.

Good round though. And I'm very with whoever said it was time for OAFA.
Old 04-25-2005, 02:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamps Bite
shouldnt the round have ended by now? why do we need to 'wait' for people to change there votes?
And just for that, I'm going to leave the round open until tonight. Which, if you check the post that opened the round, is when it was supposed to end anyway. I'm getting a little tired of being accused of manipulating the timing of the rounds to gain some unspecified advantage. I work for a living, people. I can't always know ahead of time precisely which hour or minute I'll have available to do this.
Old 04-25-2005, 05:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok
And just for that, I'm going to leave the round open until tonight. Which, if you check the post that opened the round, is when it was supposed to end anyway. I'm getting a little tired of being accused of manipulating the timing of the rounds to gain some unspecified advantage. I work for a living, people. I can't always know ahead of time precisely which hour or minute I'll have available to do this.
im sorry. i thought this game ended after 2 days like the Angel survivor game. i forgot it stays open longer. i wasnt trying to accuse you of anything.

Night Nymph: i will vote off When She Was Bad next round if it means i will get your support w/ B vs. D in future rounds
Closed Thread   Post New Thread