Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah he was in the last season so we only knew his mom was the slayer that got killed by Spike in 1977 in New York. And that he loves Mystery movies and that he´s a vegetarian.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 04-16-2018, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

If the show had continued, I think he would have become a more prominent character
Old 10-27-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

carnivore incarnate
Old 10-29-2018, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bumping the thread
Great gifset!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-29-2018, 04:37 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I liked his character and wish he was around for more than one season. I was on his side when he wanted to kill Spike to avenge his mother. I also loved his hookup with Faith, I would of loved to have seen more of them as well. I think he could of been the first relationship she had that went beyond sex.
Old 10-29-2018, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, the Wood/Faith relationship would have been interesting. We didn't see enough on the actual show for me to say I ship them, but I was curious about where their relationship would have gone next.
Old 11-02-2018, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
Old 11-06-2018, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

There was still a lot more of his character that could have been explored
Old 12-04-2018, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It's just a shame that he was introduced so late in the series
Old 12-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah but the new highschool wasn`t builded earlier
Old 12-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I know, they just ran out of time when it came to explaining more about his character
Old 12-23-2018, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which was kinda sad.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was, there was spinoff potential there...
Old 01-25-2019, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread