Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Thats very cool! Thanks!

Back to toppic: What was your favourite Spike/Joyce moment?
Well I love when we find out they both love Passions.

I have to say that their first real scene in LW is just perfect.

Joyce making hot chocolate for Spike and listening to his problems.

It's really sweet and you could just tell Spike would never hurt her.

Then the way he tried to make Angel mad and making the faces was classic.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Please add me! I've always loved them.

Previously, 'WileyDairyGnome'
Old 02-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for adding me

I really love their first meeting, So funny
Old 02-06-2014, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Added you WileyDairyGnome. Welcome to the thread

Yeah their first meeting was fantastic
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-07-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I guess their first scene was Spuffy telling her they were in a band.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 02-10-2014, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Their best scene for me absolutely has to be Lover's Walk when he's telling her all about his problems with Dru, I crack up when he asks for marshmallows for his hot chocolate. Him taking to the mother figure that was Joyce was totally believable, given his attachment to his own mother back in the day.

I loved that he brought flowers of condolence in Forever, without a card. It was nothing to do with looking good in front of Buffy, he was genuinely fond of Joyce and wanted to pay his respects when he heard she'd died.
Old 02-17-2014, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tender looks (View Post)
Their best scene for me absolutely has to be Lover's Walk when he's telling her all about his problems with Dru, I crack up when he asks for marshmallows for his hot chocolate. Him taking to the mother figure that was Joyce was totally believable, given his attachment to his own mother back in the day.

I loved that he brought flowers of condolence in Forever, without a card. It was nothing to do with looking good in front of Buffy, he was genuinely fond of Joyce and wanted to pay his respects when he heard she'd died.

I agree. Those two moments where so beautiful.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-17-2014, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yes that scene in Forever was so sad and touching He genuinely had a lot of respect and care for her
Old 03-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

May I please be added?
Old 03-02-2014, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sure : )
Welcome to the thread
Old 03-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 03-03-2014, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome
Old 03-05-2014, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 03-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG that scene was so awesome
Old 03-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Then

Joyce: So do you live in town?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread