Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 01:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Let's raid the WB ... go out for blood!

Old 02-14-2004, 02:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

No! I am so depressed right now. It took me all summer just to try and over Buffy ending and I'm still in mourning over it, and now I have to go through it again w/ Angel. This sucks!!! This is all making the sense thats not. It's a great show. Better than most of the shows on the WB.

It seems like theres to many problems that need to be resolved and that they can't fit it in the rest of the season. Like Wes and Fred, the shanshue, stuff w/ Buffy, and I still need more closure w/ Cordy cause I'm really not getting it and is anybody ever going to find out about Conner cause its just driving me crazy. See what did I say way to much unresolved issues!

Ross: "Ya hungry?"
Joey: "Does a bear ***** in the woods?"

Missing *PE & EM*
Old 02-14-2004, 03:04 AM
New Fan

This really sad news has brought me out of my lurking hole. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I really had high hopes for a season 6. I can't understand the reasons that the WB has renewed other lesser shows and not the critically acclaimed Angel. The ratings were not bad especially in a highly competitive time slot like Wednesday. This season was really on a high note. And now The WB in its stupidity is letting go of one of the best shows on television.

I signed the petition. I don't know if it will do any good but it can't hurt. I also sent off a few emails, and plan to send a few postcards. Maybe more once people get organized. We can't let it go without a fight. If this was Joss and the casts decision or if David had decided not to renew, I could grudgingly accept it. But that was not the case.

This is just wrong!! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

That is sad [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] There has to be hope that UPN will pick the show up.
Old 02-14-2004, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I cannot believe this! I thought the show had good ratings and I know it's the best show on the network. Why would they cancel it? Sorry to say it, but WB has a history of being idiots. They don't know what fans want even if you kick them in the teeth with it.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring CC back considering she just left...again. Kinda makes the point of "Your Welcome" pointless. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe that's just me. But it is the last episode so who knows what Joss has cooking in his brain.

The beautiful, Shiri Appleby.
Icon - evangelin
Old 02-14-2004, 04:45 AM
Supreme Fan

what the hell is wrong with the wb
theres not enough time to give a good ,good bye to the show . i hate the wb now its seems like they get rid of every show past 100. buffys 100th show was the lsat to.

maybe upn will help. of course the same people dont run upn that bought buffy.

this is very sad news. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Like others have posted, I just can't believe this is happening [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img], the BEST show on television and WB treat it like this. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]. I was pretty certain that it would get a 6th season, what with critics praise and a steady season. Those WB B*****ds. Let's hope another network picks it up.

In a minute I'll wake up and it will all be a dream
Old 02-14-2004, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] This is not fair. I'm really enjoying Season 5 (well the episodes from "Destiny" onwards) and ... well I thought it would get atleast a season 6. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] I don't really know what else to say ...
Old 02-14-2004, 05:45 AM
Addicted Fan

Lord, I am so depressed. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I can't believe they are cancelling it, but at least it was with some notice. How on earth is Joss going to be able to wrap up the show is about 4 episodes? I really doubt Sarah will come back and I guess an out-of-the-blue cameo would be pretty pointless. I'd love it if Lilah came back.

Since the ratings have been steady all season, I honestly thought it was going to be renewed for a 6th season. It's hard to let go of the Jossverse completely though, I don't think it's quite sunk in yet. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] This completely ruined my day. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 02-14-2004, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

snif [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] sad news.2 of my fave shows gone..
i guess i'll have to focus on the L word and Carnivale...

i don't understand how crap shows like 7th heaven keep going...and going...and going... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

God this sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just hope, since they have notice that the series finale will be one hell of an episode.
Old 02-14-2004, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by karma killer:
<STRONG>God this sucks [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I just hope, since they have notice that the series finale will be one hell of an episode.</STRONG>
If the BTVS series finale is anything to go by, it'll be "hell" alright. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Or maybe "Hell-m's Deep".
Old 02-14-2004, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Heaven's Falling:
<STRONG>Let's raid the WB ... go out for blood!</STRONG>
What, you a thirsty vampire or something? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-14-2004, 06:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm going to have to eat my words. My dad said he wouldn't be surprised if season five ended up being Angel's last, but I said it would likely be renewed. I was pretty floored when I woke up this morning, got online, and saw that the series got cancelled.

It makes me sad, even though I haven't been into the show for quite a while, not since the early seasons. I hope the series finale is a good one, since they've been given some time to prepare.

I'll go on watching the WB because I adore Smallville, and I can't wait for the new Dark Shadows series in the fall.

~Kat
Old 02-14-2004, 07:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Maby UPN will pick that up.The wb cancelled roswell and the upn pick they show up for one season maby UPN does it with angel they did with buffy to
Closed Thread   Post New Thread