Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Total Fan

I already told you, Jen, we don't have any kind of liquidy-squash. I have no idea what you're talking about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Oh and bye. [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Icon by Elya
Old 03-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Jen...
Old 03-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scythe:
<STRONG>

pronounced: Cor Jet but more smoothe...

Night again! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cor jet...corje...corjeee...geez it's like a tongue twister.
Old 03-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

On the bright side, I've finally ferreted out what this mysterious "ribena" is...
Old 03-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wild Pikachu:
<STRONG>On the bright side, I've finally ferreted out what this mysterious "ribena" is...</STRONG>
ooo ooo! so did i! i asked a friend of mine who lives in london and he said it's black kurrant juice. he said it's like absolut kurrant without the alcohol. (psht, what fun is that?) he also said it was completely nasty. i told him i know someone who had to pack a bunch in her suitcase to the US because she couldn't be without them. he thought that was insane. i had to tell him of course it was insane...this girl's absolutely bonkers!!! [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]

[ 03-01-2004: Message edited carrie the drunken slayer ]

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 03-01-2004, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, it's apparently made by SmithKlein Beecham, which is a subsidiary of GlaxoSmithKlein. Would you drink a fruit drink manufactured by a pharmecutical company? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 05:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Wild Pikachu:
<STRONG>Well, it's apparently made by SmithKlein Beecham, which is a subsidiary of GlaxoSmithKlein. Would you drink a fruit drink manufactured by a pharmecutical company? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you actually did research on this, didn't you?

"For your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath. You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?"
Old 03-01-2004, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by carrie the drunken slayer:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you actually did research on this, didn't you?</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Nothin' else to do, with Jen and Kate gone... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 05:56 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] you sound like krissy... early today i made a quick comment about how the cast of roswell really hasn't had much work since the show went off the air. 30 min later i get an IM from her with the entire filmograhpies of brendan fehr and jason behr. i think she was bored too.

Old 03-01-2004, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I'm not sure Krissy is going to appreciate hearing that... [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I WANNA MEET AN IBF!!!! I'm sick of having a boring life! I'm not allowed to have the LJ account I just signed up for, so I have to pretend it doesn't exist, and my stoopid Keyboarding teacher yelled at me today for signing into my account here. But I'm still signed in, so tomorrow I'll be even quicker. Somebody come meet me this summer!!!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I wanna try some of this famous Ribena. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *lightbulb appears over head*

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!! *demonchild*
and kinda mushed
not to mention green!

Class of 2009
Old 03-01-2004, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by goldenpuppies at heart:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I WANNA MEET AN IBF!!!! I'm sick of having a boring life! I'm not allowed to have the LJ account I just signed up for, so I have to pretend it doesn't exist, and my stoopid Keyboarding teacher yelled at me today for signing into my account here. But I'm still signed in, so tomorrow I'll be even quicker. Somebody come meet me this summer!!!

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I wanna try some of this famous Ribena. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] *lightbulb appears over head*

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!! *demonchild*</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

I was in Virginia once, long, long ago...
Old 03-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Pika- [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Nobody lives here...its actually kinda sad..The people who won't talk to me at school...I call them names behind their backs...but not mean names....theres this one girl I really wanna be friends with but who wants nothing to do with me, so I call her Jen....sooooo many people with the same names as you guys at school. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I make up for the fact that they don't wanna be friends with me by telling myself that they live too far away to be real friends with me, and that the friendship I have with them is good enough.

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I must not be such a likeable person, since I don't have very many friends. But if I was mean, then more people would respect me. Whats wrong with me? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] PLEASE tell me somebody here is good at math!!! PLLLEASSE!!

[img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]

*mutters* if I can't bring my math grade up...and stop getting C's on tests, I have to drop a couple of threads. To be precise, all of them, except for IBF of course [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]...
and kinda mushed
not to mention green!

Class of 2009
Old 03-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/sadwave.gif[/img] Bye till tomorrow...
Old 03-01-2004, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

What kind of Math? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img].
Closed Thread   Post New Thread