Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gwen Appreciation Thread #5 :I expect to get screwed. Professional thief. Hazard of the biz. What I don’t appreciate Elliot, is being called a freak

Welcome to the Gwen Raiden/Alexa Davalos Appreciation Thread

i aim to misbehave

Fans

1. fresley4ever
2. andbreatheme
3. SergeantPepper
4. bh11000
5. wilywiccan
6. lunas_borednow
7. Efra
8. Nerenafan
9. BlackWhiteRose

Icons

Titles

b/c She snuck into our hearts faster than a wealthy person's bank vault
b/c She was sassy to Jasmi-Cordy when everyone else fawned over her
b/c She's an X-Men girl living in a Buffyverse world

The Reasons
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~

Last edited by BlackWhiteRose; 10-21-2018 at 11:12 AM
Old 01-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Tftnt :d
Old 05-03-2016, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re welcome
Loved Gwen. Too bad she wasn`t in so many episodes of Season 4.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 05-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I kinda felt like she was a character they'd want to incoperate more over time....I guess that wasn't the plan
Old 05-06-2016, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah maybe.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

We know they liked her though, because she had a bigger role in the comics, didn't she?
Old 05-11-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry I´ve never read the comic books.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me neither, but I'm pretty sure that she was around in them & I think that she had a romance with Connor.
Old 05-19-2016, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gwen and Connor? I´m not sure about that
I was more shipping her with Gunn.
Old 05-20-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I didn't like her & Gunn, it just came out of nowhere & served no purpose.

I can see her & Connor though - that is the more balanced Connor we got in Origin, they both have super powers & I think they could make a good team, plus I think she's meant to be around 20, so they're probably the same age.

It is weird how she made out with his dad though
Old 01-26-2017, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay that´s your opinion.
Old 01-30-2017, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is....

i still do
Old 01-30-2017, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love that artwork!
Old 02-03-2017, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Her lipstick was alaways amazing
Old 02-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

It really was.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread