Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Banned

Is Fred Flaky?

Is Winifred Burkle probably the flakiest and most shallow female in Jossverse history, when it comes to romance? I wonder.

When she joined the cast, she had an intense crush on Angel. When that didn't work out, she refocused her attention on Gunn, until the Professor Siedel incident. But he broke it off, before she could and then she tried to rebound with Wes. Only she found out from Angelus that Wes had an affair with Lilah. Once the Fang Gang moved on to W&H, she became enamoured of Knox. Only, for some reason I cannot fathom, she decided to give Knox the brush-off and re-focus her attention upon Wes. Maybe she got a big thrill from him pumping nine bullets into RogerBot for her.

What is up with this girl?
Old 02-19-2004, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh I don't know. But I don't blame her. So many men, so little time. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-19-2004, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

Hey, we already have an anti-Fred thread on this board. Feel free to discuss her and anything that you find is wrong with her on that thread. We really don't need another one to talk about how flakey she is in relationships. That can be discussed on the anti-Fred thread which is located here, The Fred is annoying thread #4: She's our average leftover! . Thanks!

Edited to add: If you want to open a thread to talk in general about the relationships/romantic relationships on this show and anything you see wrong with them or like about them, that would be fine. But please don't make it only about Fred since that should remain on her pro/anti threads.

[ 02-19-2004: Message edited ~*Magical*~ ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread