Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds awesome, I wish we got Pivot here in the UK. I'd love to hear the commentary from viewers on the show's impact on their lives etc. Just yesterday I read this girl's article about how BtVS helped her cope with her depression and mental health issues, and things like that hammer home again that it's more than just your average show and continues to inspire and help people even now.
Old 03-13-2014, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, one of the Social Media/Communications professors said Buffy is a phenomena. And that Buffy will continue to affect and influence people for years to come because of the Internet. Buffy keeps getting rediscovered and new viewers keep falling inlove with her and the incredible world of Sunnydale.

Gawd! I miss this show!
Old 03-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My cable provider doesn't offer Pivot.

That's really a stupid name.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Wow! It's been 17 years since Welcome to the Hellmouth premiered. In three more years, it will be 20!

Gawd! Am I feeling old!

Old 03-15-2014, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I liked their funny scenes in " Something Blue" when they were under Willows spell And their were awesome in Season 2.
To sum it up:I liked them but I didn`t ship them in Season 2, 3, 4 and 5. And I also didn`t ship them in Season 6 of course. But I Season 7 they were amazing.
Yeah James comment was funny I watched the featurette of Season 2 on DVD.
And I like James`s honesty
Yeah SB is the episode that made the Spuffy fandom explode.

Riley didn't have a chance.

Spuffy was already the most popular UC ship.

What didn't you like about Season 5?

James wanted SMG from the start.

There are lots of quotes that imply his attraction.

James: I've even had dreams about her. Sorry Freddie.

I feel really old. It doesn't seem to me it was that long ago.

I mean yeah it's been a long time but Wow 17 years!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-15-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Season 5 a lot it was my favourite Season but I didn`t ship them there

Riley is so lame
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I loved Season 5 a lot it was my favourite Season but I didn`t ship them there

Riley is so lame
What didn't you like about them that season?

I'm just curious.

The best part for me is that it's start of the slow redemption arc for Spike.

Plus Spuffy finally having scenes again too.

Riley ruined the last half of Season 4 for me and my brother.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Short answer: I just didn`t ship them as a couple. I thought of them more as friends or coworkers who trust each other.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Love all the arts! BTVS was on when I was in high school ... 1st season, I think, started my freshman year. I remember that my friends were into it, but I hadn't started watching yet. Then I got into it more. I always crushed on Spike ... and Giles . Happy moment = when I met James Marsters .
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 03-18-2014, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

You've met James? So jealous.
Old 03-19-2014, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I met James twice and he still had the Spike look.

Their faces/eyes.

Old 03-19-2014, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I met James twice and he still had the Spike look.
I´ve met him three times (2008,2009 and 2010) and his hair was dark again like it was before he played Spike. (And he doesn`t want his Spike hair back and I understand that completley)
And he and his band Ghost of The Robot visited my country in 2003 for the first time and then in 2004 again where I saw James on stage for the first time wow I was like ->

Anyway: That gif is wonderful!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Everyone says James is a blast to meet and so nice and that he's always happy to pose for a picture or sign an autograph. I love that he's still so enthusiastic about all things Buffy after all this time as well.

Just love the way they look at each other in those gifs, that's love right there.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah he is really down to earth.

Pretty

Old 03-21-2014, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Passionately sexy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread