Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2018, 11:14 AM
  #241
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Alicia- (View Post)
I’m so sad they cut that
Me too.

I will have look it back up to post.

Go Spuffy!

They should be #1 of course.

Spike & Buffy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer #5 - The Most Long-Awaited Kisses in TV History - Zimbio
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:13 AM
  #242
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,083
So glad they’re still making lists!
__________________
Carmilla: You’re killin’ me Hollis.
Laura: Yeah, but you were already dead.
-Alicia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:55 AM
  #243
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 384,298
Mulder & Scully should be number one.
With Spuffy, they had so many first kisses. Something Blue, and than Intervention and than of course the musical episode. lol
__________________
80 years of the best fictional pairing in history, Clark Kent & Lois Lane.
World's popular reporter and the world's finest kryptonian, Superman!
[80 Years |Superman & L.Lane]
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:05 PM
  #244
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,088
The media has always counted OMWF as Spuffy first kiss.

I can give you links from the SMG/JM thread with lists of it being the first kiss.

I do too b/c it's the first real mutual one. I don't know how to explain it.

It's like all the UST that has been building for almost 6 years in that moment explodes the first time in the passionate kiss.

There are fans that consider Intervention the first kiss but it was barely touching lips & Buffy posing as the bot.

It was a beautiful moment though.

__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:33 PM
  #245
New Fan
 
ArchangelDave's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 21
Hi, can I be added to the list? Spuffy = OTP
ArchangelDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 PM
  #246
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 384,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
The media has always counted OMWF as Spuffy first kiss.

I can give you links from the SMG/JM thread with lists of it being the first kiss.

I do too b/c it's the first real mutual one. I don't know how to explain it.

It's like all the UST that has been building for almost 6 years in that moment explodes the first time in the passionate kiss.

There are fans that consider Intervention the first kiss but it was barely touching lips & Buffy posing as the bot.

It was a beautiful moment though.

I know it's their real first kiss but I do count the other ones as their kisses as well. Something Blue can sort of be counted out since they were spelled out for that episode. lol

Intervention was a powerful moment kiss....

I guess each to it's own. lol

__________________
80 years of the best fictional pairing in history, Clark Kent & Lois Lane.
World's popular reporter and the world's finest kryptonian, Superman!
[80 Years |Superman & L.Lane]
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 09:38 PM
  #247
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelDave (View Post)
Hi, can I be added to the list? Spuffy = OTP
Welcome to the thread.

Spuffy are my OTP for Life!

You are the 1004th shipper.



Tia even on YT the Intervention kiss is called First Kiss.

So media sees it diff. than fans unless there is arguing about it in comments.

I find that reading comments about Buffy on YT just gets me upset b/c fans can be so annoying.

The most on clips like that one.
__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 10:52 AM
  #248
New Fan
 
ArchangelDave's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Welcome to the thread.

Spuffy are my OTP for Life!

You are the 1004th shipper.



Tia even on YT the Intervention kiss is called First Kiss.

So media sees it diff. than fans unless there is arguing about it in comments.

I find that reading comments about Buffy on YT just gets me upset b/c fans can be so annoying.

The most on clips like that one.
Sweet! Thanks!

Man, reading YT comments is always such a bad idea...
ArchangelDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 03:50 AM
  #249
Fan Forum Hero

 
starryeyesxx's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 98,693
Some pretty






How long was I gone? * * * * * * * * * * * * * *... • Marshmallow the Vampire Slayer
__________________
Sophie
starryeyesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 01:18 AM
  #250
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 257,088
Spike counted the days she was gone & would have kept counting forever!

__________________

♥Buffy Summers♥

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 11:33 AM
  #251
Fan Forum Star

 
-Alicia-'s Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 167,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelDave (View Post)
Hi, can I be added to the list? Spuffy = OTP
Welcome to the thread!!
__________________
Carmilla: You’re killin’ me Hollis.
Laura: Yeah, but you were already dead.
-Alicia- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:13 AM
  #252
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 384,298
Such a great scene.
__________________
80 years of the best fictional pairing in history, Clark Kent & Lois Lane.
World's popular reporter and the world's finest kryptonian, Superman!
[80 Years |Superman & L.Lane]
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.