Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Miranda- (View Post)
I, too, like Faith on both shows. I like seeing how the Scooby gang acts around good Faith and I love the connection she shares with the LA gang.
I hadn't thought about that but yeah I enjoyed seeing her around the scoobies in Season 7. I wish Wes could have went to Sunnydale with her though.
I didn't like Wood So I really hated that pairing.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 05-07-2007 at 12:08 AM
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't mind her on Angel fighting Angelous during the fourth season. In fact it was the only time I didn't hate her.
Old 05-08-2007, 02:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I liked her on both shows, she definately made things hard for Buffy but that conflict was interesting. Faith smacking Connor down was hilarious though, in fact it was her most shining moment IMO.

Rebecca.
electricpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Salvage is one of my alltime favorite AtS episodes. The three Ats S4 eps she appeared in were the best she was ever written; far better than the treatment she got over on S7 BtVS. She shoulda stayed in L.A.
Ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok (View Post)
Salvage is one of my alltime favorite AtS episodes. The three Ats S4 eps she appeared in were the best she was ever written; far better than the treatment she got over on S7 BtVS. She shoulda stayed in L.A.
With Wes.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-11-2007, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Faith didn't kill The Beast. Angelus did. She was not responsible for the sun reappearing. I did not like that she got credit for it. She did not come up with a plan other than to let Angelus feed on her thus giving him a bad drug trip. And even then it was dream Angel trying to help her instead of her helping him.

Of course she was seen in a better light on ATS. She was pretty much a stranger to Fred, Connor, and Gunn. She had a sordid history with Buffy and the Scooby Gang that involved her behaving in a terrible, destructive way.

The situation in LA was clear cut. Destroy The Beast, bring back the sun, and stop Angelus.

It was a lot more difficult in Sunnydale. They did not know what to do yet. How to stop The First Evil or defeat hundreds/thousands of Turak-Han vampires.
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

She got initial credit for it because Gunn and Connor saw the sun return and assumed she'd done it. I'm pretty sure Wesley gave everyone the true story in Release, and I sure don't remember her running around claiming she'd done it.

I'm not the world's biggest Faith fan, but let's give credit where credit is due. Angel had thrashed her pretty thoroughly in Salvage; she had committed herself to not killing him so she was at a disadvantage in a straight up fight. She injected herself with a dangerous drug in order to incapacitate him when he drank from her, to give the others a chance to capture Angel and figure out a way to restore his soul. I don't know whether it all adds up to heroism, but it was resourceful and not especially self-serving
Old 05-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

She did have her moments of intelligence. Even if she didn't know what an Achilles Heel meant. lol

It was a decent idea to posion herself so that he would get posioned too. It reminds me of when in BTVS season three she shot angel with a posioned arrow in order to distract buffy from the Mayor's ascension. That was her idea.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Faith on Buffy or Faith on Angel?
Can't we have a "Faith dead" option?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sum1 (View Post)
Can't we have a "Faith dead" option?
No!

Old 05-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Yes!!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Addicted Fan

i liked her on both but i think i liked her much better on Angel, even when she first blew into town trying to get him to kill her. she just had better stories on Angel although i do like to see her interactions with Buffy too.

PHICK♥JASAM♥Clois♥TnT♥PHELANIE♥CARBO♥Brucas♥VILLY♥Jannie♥Carson♥Jara♥Nookie♥Rylee♥ Jolie♥ Mabby♥Shelle♥ET♥Lumi ♥Shack♥LL2
wbjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Passionate Fan

On BtVS she always had to be the anti-Buffy. The one who inevitably came up short in comparison. On Angel she could stand on her own. Thus, better stories and a more interesting character.
Old 05-18-2007, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok (View Post)
On BtVS she always had to be the anti-Buffy. The one who inevitably came up short in comparison. On Angel she could stand on her own. Thus, better stories and a more interesting character.
That's true too.

Old 05-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

I thought she was a very interesting character on BTVS. She was more than just the Anti-Buffy. I still hate her but then I often hated Willow too.
Reply   Post New Thread