Old 07-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: 3.06 - "Billy"

From tvguide.com

This episode is airing Tuesday, 7/27/04

Angel
Billy
60 mins.

An unsettling but tactful episode blends the series' usual supernatural horrors with the more realistic (and ultimately more chilling) issue of violence against women.
Angel and Cordelia both knew there would be consequences when he freed the partially demonic (but totally evil) Billy from a fiery prison in hell in order to save her. Those fears are realized when a wave of brutal attacks is traced back to Billy, whose mere touch has the power to bring out the worst in otherwise good men. The crew rushes to prevent another imminent tragedy, unaware that Wesley has already been infected---and he's alone in the hotel with Fred. Billy: Justin Shilton.

Visit our Angel ShowGuide

Cast: David Boreanaz, Charisma Carpenter, Alexis Denisof, J. August Richards, Amy Acker, Justin Shilton, Stephanie Romanov, Daniel Dae Kim
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 10:11 PM
Total Fan

This is one of the scariest episodes of Angel ever !!! I never was so scary in a episode like I was in this one. And Wesley? Poor Wesley, why did you have to touch that bloody?

Poor Fred, alone with Wesley in the hotel. And she was so sweet with him in the end.

Alexis Denisof was wonderful in this episode... He is such a great actor !!!

Livejournal
Fred Pryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Alexis was just phenomenal in this episode

One of the creepiest ever episodes of 'Angel'
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2004, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I really liked this episode. It was edgy and Alexis blew me away.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

yet another example of the calibre of actor we have on Angel...Alexis is brilliant as usual and the final scene with Fred is so sad...

Wes " You are one"

Together into eternity - Wes and Fred
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

I love this episode! Powerful stuff.

Evil Wesley is amazing! Alexis just blew me away. The little moves and adjusting his tie and ... wow...

Old 05-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

loved this episode Wesley was Awesome, the cangel moments were fabulous and the cordelia scene and lilah scenes were fantastic and Gunn was still Gunn looking out for someone else as long as he could hold on
Old 05-01-2009, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

I did love the whole "Heinous Bitch" speech between Cordy and Lilah. and Lilah shooting Billy at the end was awesome!

I admit to being completely and fully obsessed with this episode.

It had evil smooches!
Old 05-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

the wes was just able to turn on a dime major kudos to AD Db was good at that too, i have heard many say that the acting on BTVS was superior to that of ats and i would have to disagree the talent is totally on par
Old 05-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Wow, really? I've never heard that before. Aside from SMG, EC and JM, I was never too impressed with the BtVS cast. DB, AD, JAR, CC, and AA were always so amazing too me. Angel can go from light to dark with what looks like little effort, and AA's transformation to Illyria; I had completely forgotten who Fred was, AD from geeky/stuck-up british watcher to a rough, sometimes questionable part of the family, etc. I don't know, I could be bias, but I always thought our actors were much more enjoyable and fluid.

As I've said before, I think AtS is much more of a character study and our actors did fine jobs, I don't think anyone could've done better.
kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 08:52 PM
Elite Fan

AD just shocked the hell out of me with this one, in a totally good way... I was actually aching for more evil Wesley after this. He was so incredible and down right chilling!
Old 05-01-2009, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

it is the peeps that prefer BTVS who say the acting is better

i thnk everyone of the main actors on ATS from AI to W&H were great actors i dod not like fred but i still think AA was really good

the main one that stuck out being not good was a guest actress Bai Ling ~ She s1
Old 05-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

I loved this episode. It had bitchy!Cordy which is always a plus, and I completely agree about AD's acting. He kind of reminded me of Jack Nicholson's role of Jack in the Shining, the way he hunted Fred around the hotel

I expected him to stick his head through the door and scream 'Here's Johnny!' before trying to hack her to pieces
heartlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

... suppose we had similar thoughts.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

that icon if fab