Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay
She so sweet
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-29-2015, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm sure she will appreciate it
Old 03-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

She will
I`ll take some pictures of her too
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh good, love getting new pics here!
Old 03-29-2015, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Only 51 days to go
Old 03-29-2015, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They'll probably go pretty quick
Old 03-29-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I tell her that when I hopefuly meet her in May.

I'm sure she'll love to hear that. You probably answered this, but besides BTVerse, did you watch Julie in other shows/movies?
Old 03-30-2015, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´ve seen her in Jawbreaker, in Desperate Housewives Season 6 where she was a gueststar and in King of Queens in one episode.
She was wonderful especially in Desperate Housewives. But Jawbreaker was cool too.
Old 03-30-2015, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I've seen a couple of her movies, a bit of Desperate Housewives, but I went off that show & that ep of Supernatural that she was in

None of her other characters can top Darla though
Old 03-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Darla might be her favourite role but I`m not sure.

Did someone watched "Defiance"? Is it a good show?
Old 03-30-2015, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, I haven't watched that. What is it about?

Julie might also like playing Rita on Dexter.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Defiance is a science fiction show and it takes place in the year 2046.

summary: Defiance (TV Series 2013– ) - Plot Summary - IMDb
Old 03-30-2015, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I´ve seen her in Jawbreaker, in Desperate Housewives Season 6 where she was a gueststar and in King of Queens in one episode.
She was wonderful especially in Desperate Housewives. But Jawbreaker was cool too.

Oh that's great! I'm happy that I've seen her in a few things myself. We both watched her in different stuff... for me it was of course Buffyverse and: Roswell, No Ordinary Family.
Her guest star appearance on Supernatural, and in the movie Saw V.
Old 03-31-2015, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah, I forgot Roswell! Saw her in that too. I saw the last 40mins of that Saw movie too, but not the whole thing.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´ve never watched Roswell.
But I plan to watch Defiance.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread