Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2004, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

" Damage "5.11 - Episode Discussion

Episode Description from TheWB.com (Don't read if you want to be fully surprised)

Quote:
When an emotionally unstable woman, Dana, escapes from a psychiatric ward, Andrew, a watcher-in-training, arrives from Sunnydale to inform the group that Dana is also a vampire slayer.

Well, I just can't wait! It seems the show is going to get a bit darker and I want to see how Andrew does in LaLa Land [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2004, 11:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

From www.TVGuide.com:

Quote:
Angel
Damage
60 mins.

A psychotic vampire slayer escapes from a mental hospital and a familiar face from Sunnydale is dispatched to L.A. to track her down before she can harm her intended prey: Spike. Andrew: Tom Lenk. Dana: Navi Rawat. Harmony: Mercedes McNab.

Cast: Alexis Denisof, Amy Acker, Andy Hallett, David Boreanaz, J. August Richards, James Marsters, Mercedes McNab, Tom Lenk, Alex S. Alexander, Kevin Quigley, Rebecca Metz, Navi Rawat, David Brouwer, William Stanford David, Mike Hungerford, Debbie McLeod, Michael Krawic, Mesan Richardson, Jasmine DiAngelo

Rating: TV-14

Content: Violence

Release Year: 2004
This looks like it should be a very good episode. I wonder what Andrew is gonna have to say to Angel & Spike about Buffy. I'm really glad that they found a place for Andrew in L.A. I just hope he sticks around...at least for a few episodes. I always liked Andrew.

--Mark Twain
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Addicted Fan

it looks sooo good! and yay andrew! im very about this!

Bhery
Old 01-28-2004, 02:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm dying to watch the episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img], the summary sounds very interesting.

Anita
Spike's sunflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 03:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
A psychotic vampire slayer escapes from a mental hospital and a familiar face from Sunnydale is dispatched to L.A. to track her down before she can harm her intended prey: Spike.
Hmmm...A slayer going after a souled vampire.

Am I the only one who thinks that this sounds like the time on Buffy, when Kendra was after Angel?

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited Superhero ]

--Mark Twain
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Superhero:
<STRONG>
Am I the only one who thinks that this sounds like the time on Buffy, when Kendra was after Angel?
</STRONG>
Yeah, except this time she is a newly made slayer by Willow/Buffy who has no idea whats going on. I assume this because if she hadn't been discovered by Giles/scooby gang then she hasn't been trained and she has no concept of whats happening.
~*Magical*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just wondering how did she learn of Spike and why is she going after him so badly.

Really, this episode could be brilliant.
Old 01-28-2004, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Magical*~:
<STRONG>

Yeah, except this time she is a newly made slayer by Willow/Buffy who has no idea whats going on. I assume this because if she hadn't been discovered by Giles/scooby gang then she hasn't been trained and she has no concept of whats happening.</STRONG>

This new Slayer is insane. According to the spoilers, she has been mentally unbalanced since childhood.
JanineW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

*covers her eyes*
Old 01-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

I'm so excited! Andrew is back, and is it true, he is a watcher in training [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] haha that is so cool! Can't wait! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

darylbeth
Ice Queen follower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Andrew's scene. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] LOL!

"My therapist told me I was holding on to false hope." "Attractive slender woman." And when she did the demon horns to Fred.

But my favorite part, of course, was the reenactment of the "Slayer of the vumpires." Joke back from Storyteller.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

I was so excited when I seen Andrew. I've missed his dorky ways [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
The Seannaholic Wench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Andrew stealing the slayer... woah. Very un-Andrew.

"As they say in Mexico... no."

Loved, loved, loved the preview. All Cordy, all the time. She was fighting, and snarking, and, well, reminding me of how good the show used to be.

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Cruel Irony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh my god. Yikes. Just yikes. They practically made me cry.

Edit to say what I mean is that they're making me cry with what they're doing to Spike. Get out of there, man. Get out while you can. Make them stop with the kick-the-Spike. And the "Oh man, is Spike evil?" Even the friggin' promo has the "Oh man, is Spike evil?" Whatever. Seriously.

And another edit to say that what Dana was speaking was not any even vaguely recognizable form of Chinese. I didn't even get an inkling, and I speak it fluently. I was like, "Eh, Romanian?" Just a side note. Heh.

Edit AGAIN to clarify that I really liked the episode. It's just the fact that my mom decided to be cute and tease me about my obsession by blocking my view of the tv for the last two minutes or so. So I'm all wonked out emotionally now. You just don't do that to people. Really. (God, I'm obsessed.)

[ 01-28-2004: Message edited - e l r i - ]
Old 01-28-2004, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was really good! I really liked it.

Andrew is still Andrew! I loved how he mention the Buffy cast.

LMAO, it was so funny when he picked up the penny and putted it in his mouth! LOL! His face!

Andrew hugging Spike was funny. I screamed when I saw that Spike's hands were cut off. I mean that was freaky. They need to get out of Wolfman and Hart. Seriously. I can't wait for next week! Cordy!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread