Old 05-03-2019, 03:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

More pretty

https://visionsgirl.tumblr.com/post/97918904983
Old 05-03-2019, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad Faith realized that Buffy tried to help her so many times in S3 and took responsibility for it. I'm glad she tried to apologize to Buffy as well. Even though Buffy wasn't having it, I don't blame her there either.
Old 05-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was a great moment there.

And agree with that Buffy/Faith stuff... when it comes to Buffy/Faith, I'm always team Buffy... only episode I wasn't much was when Buffy was telling Angel how he should handle stuff in the Sanctuary episode but for the most part, I agree.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Elite Fan

I was mostly team Buffy too, especially in S3 cause Buffy always tried to help Faith and she threw her under the bus and screwed her over. She also tried to reason with Faith in S4 when she woke up from the coma but Faith was still trying to ruin Buffy's life and hurt who she cared about. I feel torn when Faith wants to change. I'm glad she wanted to and was taking responsibility for her actions but after everything she did to Buffy (and the things she JUST did to her in S4) I also don't blame Buffy for not buying it and feeling betrayed by Angel. In S7 I was on Faith's side a little more cause I feel Buffy was being such a heartless b*tch at times treating many people like crap, people that have always been there for her (like Giles) and Faith was trying to be respectful and nice to Buffy and you could tell Buffy was still looking down on her.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

You've summed up my feelings pretty well there too.

It was great that Angel was there for her through her realization too - I don't think anyone knew as much about the Buffy/Faith tension than Angel did.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup, in season 3 I'm not sure what more Buffy actually could've done to help Faith because everything she tried to help things got worst. And you are right, even when Faith returned on season 2, it was about stealing Buffy's life!

So, I think that Angel really was the only one at that point who can get through to Faith because of how he did always try to fight the demon inside of him and the evil inside of him because of the soul.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
You've summed up my feelings pretty well there too.

It was great that Angel was there for her through her realization too - I don't think anyone knew as much about the Buffy/Faith tension than Angel did.
lol Ain't that the truth, hell Faith tried to kill him a couple of times. I do agree though that Angel was the best person to help Faith since he had to deal with fighting his own demons too.
Old 05-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I was mostly team Buffy too, especially in S3 cause Buffy always tried to help Faith and she threw her under the bus and screwed her over. She also tried to reason with Faith in S4 when she woke up from the coma but Faith was still trying to ruin Buffy's life and hurt who she cared about. I feel torn when Faith wants to change. I'm glad she wanted to and was taking responsibility for her actions but after everything she did to Buffy (and the things she JUST did to her in S4) I also don't blame Buffy for not buying it and feeling betrayed by Angel. In S7 I was on Faith's side a little more cause I feel Buffy was being such a heartless b*tch at times treating many people like crap, people that have always been there for her (like Giles) and Faith was trying to be respectful and nice to Buffy and you could tell Buffy was still looking down on her.
I'm pretty much the same way, but Faith didn't necessarily come to Sunnydale all hunky dory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
Yup, in season 3 I'm not sure what more Buffy actually could've done to help Faith because everything she tried to help things got worst. And you are right, even when Faith returned on season 2, it was about stealing Buffy's life!

So, I think that Angel really was the only one at that point who can get through to Faith because of how he did always try to fight the demon inside of him and the evil inside of him because of the soul.
Do you mean Season 4 instead of Season 2?
Old 05-05-2019, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
lol Ain't that the truth, hell Faith tried to kill him a couple of times. I do agree though that Angel was the best person to help Faith since he had to deal with fighting his own demons too.

Pretty much agree and I think probably not having Buffy around during that time made matters better. Because he really got to focus on saving Buffy without any outside influence voices. Even though his crew was against it, he still held firm to what he knew he could do for Faith.

He became about saving souls when he moved to Los Angeles and met up with Soul and obviously started the whole Angel Investigations.
Old 05-05-2019, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

But then Buffy ended up showing up.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

She did, which seemed to mess things up - but Angel had already got through to Faith & she was ready to change
Old 05-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes! and luckily unlike on the BTVS series, he didn't let Buffy appearance affect him and was still very much all in on saving Faith which probably made Faith realize even more how much Angel has fought for her in ways no one ever did for her.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Definitely, Angel was using his own brain & heart instead of just going along with whatever Buffy wanted

Hadn't realized that we were getting so close to the end of this thread!
Old 05-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Here goes some suggestions.

"It does matter. It matters to me."
Because he's the first person she sincerely apologized to.
Because he risked everything for her.
"Listen to me Faith. You're safe here. You hear me? You're safe."
Because she was okay for the "four minutes" he left her alone for.
"You don't give up on people. I don't either. So, let's do this thing."

Anyone is free to start the next thread. Trying to get this thread to 300 posts... which will be the next posts.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I like the fourth one the most.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top