3. 4brathan&brucas
  4. tootyfnfrooty
  5. NikaDawson
  6. fresley4ever
  7. Efra

Last edited by tootyfnfrooty; 07-02-2009 at 11:04 PM
Old 05-18-2006, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

I checked about 6 pages back and the previous thread is completely gone. So start posting

Old 05-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Awww, poor Chris, losing his thread!

His singing is just *amazing*. I've seen him three times now (not as many as some people!) and just, guh. They've all been acoustic sets rather than full band, and they were fab!

Old 05-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

I have to hear his singing soon. I'm going to check his official site and see if he has any demo's up at all.

The pictures are fab, so lucky to be touching him and you look lovely by the way

Old 05-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Um...is he drinking alcohol?

Old 05-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

Christian's never seen on stage without a beer in his hand!

During the set they kept calling out for shots of Jack Daniels and they kept arriving in teacups, lmao. So rock'n'roll!

The Kane myspace is http://www.myspace.com/kanecountry and has a few songs on it (I recommend The House Rules) but I have some acoustic stuff here if you want to try it - the acoustic stuff is gooorgeous! Mary Can You Come Outside (this one is on the myspace but I prefer the acoustic version) and Middle American Saturday Night are my faves, but they're all great.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Rach*~*
Christian's never seen on stage without a beer in his hand!
Really.

Quote:
During the set they kept calling out for shots of Jack Daniels and they kept arriving in teacups, lmao. So rock'n'roll!
Now that would have been funny to see.

Quote:
The Kane myspace is http://www.myspace.com/kanecountry and has a few songs on it (I recommend The House Rules) but I have some acoustic stuff here if you want to try it - the acoustic stuff is gooorgeous! Mary Can You Come Outside (this one is on the myspace but I prefer the acoustic version) and Middle American Saturday Night are my faves, but they're all great.
I'm listening to The House Rules right now. His voice is really good, and the song is like old rock n roll with a country twang to it. Mmm...I like. Thanks for posting the links

Old 05-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Really.
Really! He came on stage at the opening ceremony to say hi to us all with a beer in his hand and said "Come on, it wouldn't be me if I didn't have beer!"

Quote:
Now that would have been funny to see.
You can almost tell that Chris has a teacup in this one, hee!

Not to forget that he came on stage with this:

By the end of the set on Monday night he and Steve were both like "Yeah, so I'm pretty drunk now, I don't know how well this is going to go..."

Quote:
I'm listening to The House Rules right now. His voice is really good, and the song is like old rock n roll with a country twang to it. Mmm...I like. Thanks for posting the links
The stuff off their first album took me a while to get into, but the new stuff and the acoustic stuff, I loooove. The acoustic stuff probably because their Live in London CD was recorded at a con I was at in 2004, so I actually saw the set

Glad you like! And the good news is, they recently got signed to RCA - a real record deal at last!
Old 05-19-2006, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Really! He came on stage at the opening ceremony to say hi to us all with a beer in his hand and said "Come on, it wouldn't be me if I didn't have beer!"
cute and honest.

Those pictures are so cute, and the teacup...priceless

Quote:
By the end of the set on Monday night he and Steve were both like "Yeah, so I'm pretty drunk now, I don't know how well this is going to go..."
Duh, obviously. But having a drunk Christian must be funny.

Quote:
The stuff off their first album took me a while to get into, but the new stuff and the acoustic stuff, I loooove. The acoustic stuff probably because their Live in London CD was recorded at a con I was at in 2004, so I actually saw the set
Lucky you. The music isn't what I'm use too, but I could easily fall for it. His voice is lovely. I need to get my hand on some of the acoustic stuff then

Quote:
Glad you like! And the good news is, they recently got signed to RCA - a real record deal at last!
Excellent news. We need some raw talent

Old 05-19-2006, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Lucky you. The music isn't what I'm use too, but I could easily fall for it. His voice is lovely. I need to get my hand on some of the acoustic stuff then
The link to my LJ above has a bunch of the acoustic stuff
Old 05-19-2006, 11:17 PM
Elite Fan

Hello there!

I have a question and I thought people here would probably know.

You know Linsay's song written by one the Ats writers? LA.. Does anyone know what the song is about?? I have downloaded the song and I burned it onto a CD and it's gorgeous! The way Christian sang every single note was perfect. But the lyrics are so puzzling to me! I can't make sense of it.

Anyone?

Thanks.

ps: OMG! That picture of JAR??? He looks amazing!! He always does but damn! Marry me.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey people, I got some pretty good concert pictures (perk with being a Steward, we got front row seating... ok... more like floring, but whatever...)

A teaser... one of the pics:

http://shades-of-moonlight.com/du/me...-christian.php
Old 05-20-2006, 10:35 AM
Elite Fan

I was a steward too
Old 05-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I was a steward too
What duty did you have? I had main hall... at the crack of dawn... imagine how pissed I was at the thistle when they messed up my wake-up call... I'm doing extra duties on Serenity Cubed to make up for it...
Old 05-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

I had photo distribution Saturday and Sunday but I ended up doing photo sales queue control on Saturday night because there were no photos to distribute.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread