Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/illyria-.../#post95018461
Old 09-14-2018, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/wesღfred.../#post95085605
Old 09-25-2018, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/baby-pte.../#post95197625
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-02-2018, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/kate-loc...auty-63214148/

And I added the new threads to the OP.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 10-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks for doing that
Old 10-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 10-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/cordelia...elia-63214329/
Old 10-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Updated
Old 10-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thank you
Old 11-09-2018, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/lady-roo...-day-63215901/
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 11-16-2018, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

love that Angel and Buffy are number 2 and 1 respectively on this list

Quote:
2. Angel

You can make a good case for putting Angel at the top of this list — and we nearly did — but the influence of the series that landed at No. 1 is just too undeniable. Still, this spin-off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer was an incredibly strong drama, especially once it established itself and no longer relied on cases of the week each episode. The series, which continued Angel's (David Boreanaz) search for redemption, offered a darker, more adult tone than the rest of The WB. With its supernatural-noir vibe, Angel and his ragtag team of rogue demon hunters, brilliant scientists, and general world-saving heroes not only helped the helpless, but they also stopped apocalypse after apocalypse. Perhaps the show's legacy isn't just the fact it finally gave us the Angel/Spike (James Marsters) relationship we all craved or featured one of the greatest finales of all time, but that it nearly upstaged its parent series along the way.

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

The cultural influence and lasting impact of Buffy the Vampire Slayer can still be felt today, more than 20 years after it first premiered on The WB and helped to launch the network's slate of popular teen programming. The Sarah Michelle Gellar-fronted series flipped the horror script and took the tiny blonde girl at its center, all too often a victim in similar projects, and turned her into a powerful and relatable force for good without losing any of the character's wit and personality, instantly creating an iconic heroine in the process. By tackling universal stories through unique perspectives that played out via narratives based in metaphor, Buffy stood out from other programs featuring high school-aged protagonists. Literal demons stood in for the horrible people encountered as a young adult, and when it came time for Buffy to lose her virginity, the show used Angel losing his soul and becoming a monster to comment on relationship dynamics and social stigmas. There's a reason Buffy has managed to endure for all these years, and there's a reason so many shows continue to try to recreate the magic that propelled Buffy Summers and the Scooby Gang through five seasons on The WB (and two on UPN). And let me tell you, it's not because of the fashion choices; the series is timeless — special effects excluded — and it won't be surprising if it continues to inspire an entirely new generation again soon.
https://www.tvguide.com/news/every-the-wb-show-ranked/
Old 11-24-2018, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Have you guys thought about entering the board in Holiday Fanart Competition?
Old 11-24-2018, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`ll talk with Colton about it
Old 11-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds good
Old 12-11-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

NEW BUFFY AND XANDER THREAD #10

http://www.fanforum.com/f11/two-%7Bb...ways-63217275/
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread