Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2020, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

overall I liked season 5 more re-watching it this time

like it more than season 4 this time around because it didn’t have the Initiative stuff weighing it down

Glory was a great Big Bad and I liked the overarching themes/story plus that last scene will never not make my feelings implode especially with the music
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice to hear that you enjoyed watching the season.

I also loved Glory she was a really great Big Bad for Buffy. And I still loved how Buffy compared her to Cordelia
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 07:44 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I like S4 more cause it's not as sad and depressing as this season. The things that weigh this season down for me are Dawn (Very annoying character, but the way she is introduced and the key storyline was well written) Spike's obsessive fetish with Buffy starting, the way they threw Riley under the bus before he left, and Joyce dying *cries* Glory is one of the show's best villains though (Even though The Mayor is still my favorite Buffy villain overall) I love that they didn't just make her any old demon, but a GOD. That was a brilliant idea and a mic drop! When Buffy dies that always makes me cry. I mean damn, the music, playing back what Buffy said to Dawn before she sacrificed herself, everyone finding her, then showing Buffy's grave. It always rips my heart out, but thank God they didn't keep her dead. I would of hated for that to be the end of Buffy's story. She deserved better than that and I'm glad she changed the world instead.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Season 5 to me is easily best season with 3 and 2....
This season was just so well-paced and mapped up from the beginning till end and you had to see this secret of the key getting unrevial. It was just a great journey to watch this season unfold and see what happens next.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same here.
It was my first season from Buffy that I watched. No wonder I like it so much
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-06-2020, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Oh nice! Great first season you watched for sure.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

But I started with the wrong episode. I first read about episode 92 and thought Spike was a guy who gets recected by Buffy and I was like "No not gonna watch that." And waited for the next episode.
I didn`t know Spike was a vampire It turned out episode 92 was way better than episode 93.
Old 12-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

interesting that you started watching in the middle of the season

did you already know some stuff about the show somewhat though before that?

I would personally be pretty confused if I just started watching like that w/o any prior knowledge

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-08-2020 at 03:07 PM
Old 12-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mmh not really. I read about it in the TV magazine I just thought "Buffy" sounded interesting.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

that’s cool
Old 12-09-2020, 03:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I´m glad I found the show.
Old 02-03-2021, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I´m glad I found the show.
I'm glad I decided to watch it for the first time 4 years ago
Old 02-22-2021, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I started watching 19 years ago.
Old 02-22-2021, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I started watching 19 years ago.
19 years ago I was 6/7
Old 02-22-2021, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was 20.
Reply   Post New Thread