Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Just popping in to say I had to remove a link from the OP, because it wasn't working.

I'm hoping if a link in the OP doesn't work, you'll let me know.
I'm trying to keep the OP as updated as possible.
Thanks.
princess8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Thank you princess8!!
visit Buffyverse | icon: ?
Ace Of Hearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Np.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm always reading Spuffy fic.

"Don't Stop" [Spike/Buffy Fanfiction by NautiBitz]
Mid-Season 2, Buffy and Spike duke it out in a ghost town saloon. Throw in a lasso, a mechanical bull, an acid-spewing sewer beast and a Journey song, and the sex just writes itself... Complete

http://www.bloodshedverse.com/storie...pters&no=12646
Free Cable?
Unofficial sequel inspired by Don't Stop by Nautibitz

After Angelus and Drusilla die, Buffy unwillingly takes up Spike's offer to join him in a hotel room following their "experience" in the bar... and its not for the free cable. WIP

http://www.bloodshedverse.com/storie...pters&no=12116
West of the Moon, East of the Sun
Summary:
Season 5 I keep having the strangest dream. Every night it's the same thing: a dark room, a big bed, and a silent vampire that I can feel, but not see. I'd be wigged, except it's just a dream, right? It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever willingly sleep with a vampire again...
Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi...&warning=NC-17
Running from the Inevitable
Summary: With a tub of ice-cream in her lap, Buffy wallows in misery over Angel disappearing out of her life in a puff of overly dramatic smoke. Her life gets turned upside down when her hated enemy staggers drunk off his face to her front porch. Not only is he demanding her help, he is invading her personal space. She’s had enough!
Post-S3. Angel and Drusilla are a no show. Meanwhile Buffy and Spike embark on an adventure full of childish bickering, UST and reluctant camaraderie that will change what they thought were unshakable perceptions. Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=30994
A Chance in Hell
Summary: Runner-up at the Cradle of Humanity Awards Round 2 for the Be My Mate Award. Runner-up at the Rogue Poet Awards Round 6 for Best Lighthearted. Runner Up at Spark and Burn Round 5 for Best WIP. An apocalypse threat in Maryland requires a vampire's help to disenchant a stone used in the ritual to destroy all of mankind. Since Angelus is still without his soul, Buffy is forced to ask the one vampire she hates for a hand. The problem is, he's in a wheelchair. What happens when a crippled vamp and a slayer make a cross-country trip to save the world? Will they kill each other before they get there, or will her horrible driving do the job for them? But what if they found solace in one another's company instead? Could it be? Yes, it most certainly could.

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=30937
Promised
William knew that she considered him a friend or maybe even a big brother, but she'd promised to marry him once and he had every intention of holding her to it. Just as soon as he worked up the nerve to remind her, that is. Who says you can't find your soul-mate in preschool? Nominated at the Sunny D Awards and at Cradle of Humanity! Thank You. Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=36966
The Foriegn Exchange Student
Summary: Buffy Summers didn't want to host a foreign exchange student, especially not one with stupid bleached hair and a too smooth British accent. Of course a girl can always change her mind. Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=30573
Teach Me How
Summary: Winner at the Spuffy Awards Round 14 for Best Fantasy Romance (Reader's Choice). Runner-Up at Cradle of Humanity for Best Story. Previously Nominated at Spark and Burn Round 5 for Best Angst and Best Fantasy. William Hawthorne, cir. 1878 is a womanizing aristocrat. He's content with bedding as many women as possible with no intent to marry. Elizabeth Summers is a stubborn young girl who is constantly protesting against the lifestyle that her wealthy family expects of her. When both characters' parents arrange them to be married, will William find his match or will Elizabeth scare him away, as she has all her other suitors? (Super smut eventually. Spike is a bad, rude man, after all!)

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/series.php?seriesid=8
Unexpected Universe Series WIP This is already long though.
This story picks up at the end of Season 2, The Becoming 2 and goes off canon about half way through that episode.

Buffy has made a deal with Spike to defeat Angelus. It goes off canon when Buffy leaves Giles' flat after talking with Whistler about how to defeat Angelus.

Will Spike still help Buffy defeat Angelus when things go pear shaped? And what then? Where will their lives go from there?

You'll find familiar challenges for Buffy with unexpected results as Spike faces them with her. If you like a story with love, romance, sex, fights, angst, tears, laughter, marriage and babies then you're in the right place! I hope you enjoy it!

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=36641
Show Me
Summary: During the episode Into the Woods, once Buffy discovered Riley's infidelity, she fled into the night. How would Buffy's and Spike's relationship have changed, if he followed her, instead of letting her go off on her own? Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=24528
Clocks of the Long Now
Summary: This story begins post-Chosen, then rockets into an angsty, dystopian post-NFA future that finds Buffy questioning the loyalties of her closest allies.

Four years after the gang helped Sunnydale perform its swan dive into Hell, a terrifying new enemy emerges from an unexpected quarter. As secrets are revealed and old friends are reunited, the greatest Apocalypse of all looms ever closer. Will they manage to save the day one last time? Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi....php?sid=35886
Prodigal
Summary: After killing Angel, Buffy ran away and never returned. Now, over three years later, the next Slayer has been killed by Glory, and Buffy is needed again. But she returns to find that Sunnydale doesn’t want her- especially not the witch gone off the deep end and the newly resurrected Slayer whose boytoy is the only one who seems happy to see her…
Complete

http://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/vi...=AO-AdultsOnly
Protect me from what I want
Summary: Buffy and Spike are stepsiblings. When Spike started seeing Dru and then eventually went away to live with her, him and Buffy drifted apart (No actual Dru/Spike scenes planned). Buffy went away to college and made a new life for herself, then one day out of the blue Spike rings her asking for a place to stay. After years of estrangement they realise they no longer know how to act like brother and sister. While they’re getting closer again they find out how dangerous that can be. Complete

There are some. I could posts lots more.

The Spuffy fandom is still thriving.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 05-12-2011 at 05:57 AM
Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for the links.

I updated the OP.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YW.

I couldn't sleep So here are some more.

Denial by The Enemy of Reality
Summary: Forced to be close together for an infinite amount of time, it stands to reason that mortal enemies would drive each other insane. But when it comes to a self-righteous, uptight slayer and an irritating, chipped vampire, there is no reason. This story, set just after S4, is full of banter and innuendo, so read on if you are interested. Also, Riley left to roam the jungle a little early so he isn't in the picture.

Legal Debriefing by Behind Blue Eyes
Summary: William " Spike" Eros is one of the new Attorneys at Wolfram and Hart. Elizabeth"Buffy" Summers is an ADA (Assistant District Attorney) who loathes him. Or does she? A story about the fine line between love and hate and answers the question, can you trust someone even if you don't trust yourself.

The Kiss by Sotia
Summary: Buffy is out on a first date, when the lights go off and someone kisses her like she’s never been kissed before. Knowing it couldn’t have been the man she went out with, she has to go through some frogs before she finally finds her prince.

Sideways by GoldenUsagi
Alternate reality. Buffy starts as a normal college girl. But her life is slowly turned upside down beginning with the day she’s unexpectedly in danger. Hired by chance to protect her is Spike, a vampire with a reputation for doing business with anyone for enough money. She’s less than thrilled, but finds herself drawn to him even as she realizes he’s more than he seems. But humans aren’t the only ones after her, and when she’s called as the Slayer, her whole world changes. Things with Spike, who she’s discovered some realities about, are no longer as simple as they seemed. But being sent to the Hellmouth and realizing the high death rate of her calling, Buffy hires Spike as backup with the only thing she has left—Slayer blood. Winner of 20 awards!

Forward to Time Past by Unbridled Brunette
The victim of a spell gone awry, Buffy finds herself trapped in Victorian London, where she meets a man surprisingly familiar to her.

And Here We Go Round Again by Peta
Summary: Spike takes a trip back in time to School Hard to see how possible it could be to make a Buffy,free from the trauma of first love with Angel,fall in love with him. Will this be the first one of Spike's plans to succeed??

Been Here Too Few Years by Addie Logan
Summary: After the death of her first love, Buffy Summers swore to never give her heart to another. But with the addition of an unwelcome houseguest into her life, Buffy begins to realize she may have to rethink that vow… (All-human AU)

Prologue to Life/I Know You by Slaymesoftly
Summary: A response to a challenge at the Bloodshedverse where Buffy is returned to her season II body with all her post Season VII memories. She is there due to a spell Willow performs to try to help Buffy get over mourning for Spike.

I Know You, II by Slaymesoftly
Summary: The sequel to Prologue/I Know You - this fic will follow season II Buffy who has been sent to another dimension where she is eventually joined by season II Spike who has been kicked out of his own body/dimension by "our" Spike. Cameo-type appearances by the Spike and Buffy from the original fic, as well as Dawn, Giles, et al.

Knowing and Watching by Slaymesoftly
Summary: Set in the world of I Know You, II. Spike and Buffy have settled into their lives in their new world. Trouble has arisen in a neighboring resort city and Buffy has been called on for help before all the tourists are driven off (or eaten)

That's all for now. They are all complete.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 05-13-2011 at 04:51 AM
Old 05-13-2011, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the links Jaime!
Old 05-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

YW.

I could post plenty more.

There are So many great Spuffy fics out there.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I could post plenty more.
Do it! I'm sure all the SB fans here would like that!
Old 05-14-2011, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I decided to make a list of them.

Here is Part 1.
Fixing The Factors by ImmortallySpuffy
Summary: Response to Challenge # 178. Spells and Jealousy and Treachery...oh my! Set during The Yoko Factor, something has happened to make Buffy and Spike repeat the same day over and over. Will they figure out they're in this together or keep working against each other? Will they be able to fix the time loop or are they doomed to repeat the day for eternity? And just how many visits from a jealous Riley and Angel will Buffy be able to stand? Special thanks to spikeslovebite for beta'ing!!! This fic is a collaboration between Karyn, JackofSpikes, and Maryperk. This fic has won runner-up for Divine Retribution and Judges Choice at the Fang Fetish Awards and Runner-Up for Best Challenge Response at Loves Last Glimpse Awards. And has been nomm'ed at the Burn and Spark Awards for Best Plot, Best Romance, and Best Challenge Response.

Strange Days by theslayer19
Summary: Buffy learns of the battle in Los Angeles, among other things kept secret from her. The gang must reunite and join Angel and Spike in the fight against the Senior Partners. Buffy and Spike rekindle the fire they once had, but what they don't know is that there is something or someone hidden from them that threatens to tear them apart.
Winner of Best Post-Series Finale Fic at the SunnyD Awards
Nominated at the SunnyD Awards
Love's Last Glimpse Awards
The Lost In Spike Awards!
And the Spuffy Awards!!

Homesick by theslayer19
Summary: After the big battle in Los Angeles, Spike regains his humanity by fulfilling the Shanshu Prophecy. In a jealous rage, Drusilla sets out to get Spike back into her dark world with the help from Jean Trevaud, a powerful warlock. Their plan fails, and in a panicked state, Jean casts them all into another dimension. Now, lost in a strange new world, the gang must go on quest for find an ancient relic which will help them get back home. With all magic and mystical beings being banished here, this dimension becomes polluted with demons and vampires from Buffy's home world. Including some old familiar faces they hadn't seen in a long time. In the midst of chaos, Buffy and Spike find out what it means to be soul mates, and how their love will be forever.
This is a sequel to Strange Days
Homesick has been nominated at the Spuffy Awards!! Thanks!!!
I'm also nominated for 'best plot' and 'best future fic' at the Love's Last Glimpse Awards. Thanks for the nom!

In League With Serpents by weyrwolfen
Summary: When Spike wins something unexpected over a game of cards, he ends up with a most unlikely crypt-mate and a mission to help a newly resurrected Buffy. With an empathic serpent setting up shop in his head, a scheming warlock on his tail, and a bothersome change in his relationship with the Scoobies, Spike finds himself in the position to save the slayer he loves, the world, and maybe himself in the offing. Winner of Best Long Fiction at the Blood Ties Awards, Round 4, Best Original Demon and Judge's Choice at the Fang Fetish Awards, Round 2. Nominated at the Love's Last Glimpse Awards, Round 13 for best original character, Round 15 for best saga, best Spike characterization, best plot, and best villain, the Spark and Burn Awards, Round 1 for best plot, best Spike characterization, and best original character, and the Blood Ties Awards, Round 4 for best original character.

Feathers and Forked Tongues by weyrwolfen
Summary: Sequel to In League with Serpents. Spike and Buffy make a strange discovery during what should have been a routine search. While the Scoobies try to identify their find, Spike tries to figure out where he stands with the slayer. If only strange dreams, a matchmaking coatl, a teenager’s idea of “help,” and the vampire’s own insecurities would stop getting in the way. Runner up for Best Alternate Reality at the Fang Fetish Awards, Round 3. Nominated at the Spark and Burn Awards, Round 1 for Best WIP, Best Buffy Characterization, and Best Original Character, the Fang Fetish Awards, Round 3 for Best WIP and at the Love's Last Glimpse Awards, Round 16 for Best WIP, Best Plot, Best Spike Characterization, and Best Original Character.

Innocence Found by spikes_heart
Summary: Still going through the motions of everyday life and slayage, Buffy and Spike come across a demon that changes their very existence

Little Buffy by Zarrah
Summary: A spell to bring Buffy out of her gloomy mood backfires causing a 'small' problem for the scooby's. *Completed May 2002*

Lollipops and Ice Cream by Sarah Aless
Summary: Buffy can be sooooo childish sometimes, how on earth does Spike cope?

Dreamscape by HollyDB
Summary: While her nights are occupied fighting evil, her dreams are haunted by a devastatingly sexy, not to mention thoroughly evil vampire. The sort of vampire that embodies the definition of forbidden fruit; the sort of vampire Buffy can only have in fantasy. But how thin is the line between dreams and reality? More importantly: how thin does she want it to be?

Dancing in the Moonlight by HollyDB
Summary: A prophecy unfolds just as a new Slayer arrives in Sunnydale. A cocky, British, platinum blonde Slayer with a devilish smile and a body to die for. And Buffy doesn’t know what surprises her more—the fact that he’s male, or the animal attraction that festers between them almost from the beginning.

Harbingers of Beatrice by HollyDB
Summary: Wolfram and Hart, host of the greatest evil acknowledged on Earth, attempts to restructure the Order of Aurelius, one vampire at a time. A soul hampers one, a chip harbors another, and a Slayer stands between them. The pawns are in place; it is simply a matter of who will move first

Omniscient by Darkrivertempest
Summary: Season 4 - Starts with the episode "Something Blue" and goes off canon from there. Spike and the Scoobies have no idea what the chip is capable of... and once it starts to misfire, Spike becomes a wealth of information. Giles becomes obessed with Spike's new-found ability and Buffy starts to look at him in a new light. But what will Riley and the Commandos do when they catch Spike in this state? Will the Scoobies save him in time? Do they even want to? Not the usual "Something Blue" fic.
**WINNER Runner Up Best Episode Stealer, Round 5 Spark & Burn Awards!***

Only Time Will Tell by dampersandspoons
Summary: Previously nominated at the Rogue Poet Awards Round 6 for Best Characterization and Best Plot and again in Round 7 for Best Plot and Best Long Fic. Winner at Spark and Burn Round 5 for Best Supporting Character (Reader's Choice - Johann), Winner of Best Plot (Reader's and Judge's Choice). Also won an overall Judge's Choice. Previously nominated at Fang Fetish Awards Round 10 for Best Sex, Best Future Fic, and Best Long Fic. A year after the Hellmouth collapsed, Buffy and co., who now reside in London, are faced with an interesting mission. They must retrieve an artifact, however, this one was destroyed over a hundred years ago. In order to retrieve it, she and her watcher must travel back in time to the late 1800's, to the precise location where William lived before he was turned. Will she risk changing history to seek out the one she loves or will she be put in a completely different situation than she'd anticipated in the first place? (A slightly lighter fare than I usually write, though you should anticipate some angst, because it's me after all. Time Travel / Historical / Post-Series / Sexual Situations)

Out of My Head by AJ Hofacre
Summary: When you're evil, you're evil, right? Not necessarily. Not in William The Bloody's case, anyway. He's still as big of a Big Bad as they come -- but keep in mind that it's always been his passion that has gotten him as far as he is now. And maybe, just maybe, if that passion were tweaked a little bit... directed toward a certain person... We could see what Spike was really capable of.

The Protectors by SinisterChic
Summary: The monks gave Buffy and Spike one night of fake memories. That would have been enough to change their lives. But when you add a glowing key in the form of an unborn baby, well . . . things wouldn’t just change, they would be turned completely upside-down

Time Spinners by SinisterChic
Summary: Complete! Things get wacky when the Spike from the past switches places with the future Spike

Something Borrowed by _3xy_
Summary: Buffy finds herself wanting Spike after "Something Blue" but Spike doesn't want her. And when he does start to like her, she decides to move on to Riley. Finding it hard to resist each other, they engage in an affair that leads to a lot of consequences.

Catch a Falling Star by Abby
Summary: In the summer between seasons 3 and 4, a heartbroken Buffy finds a bit of compassion in an unexpected place.

Bake Me a Bloody Cake by Abby
Summary: Response to the Bloodshedverse Challenge #374. Set about a week after the events of Something Blue but before the beginning of Hush. Buffy has reluctantly agreed to vampsit while Giles is out for the evening, and is desperate for something to distract her from the annoyingly perceptive vampire and the memories of their brief engagement. Kind of fluffy, silly, and smutty, with a smattering of insight . . . and sprinkles! Rating: NC-17

Beyond Forever by Ashlee
Summary: Set at the beginning of season 2- when Buffy stakes a vampire on patrol one night, she had no idea how her life would change. And when a master vampire shows up in Sunnydale looking for vengeance, the last thing he expects is to find the one thing he needs.

Remember When by Ashlee
Summary: Set almost seventeen years after The Gift, Spike is now living in L.A. working at Angel Investigations. When he’s out on patrol one night, he comes across a girl who is identical to Buffy in every way…except she’s a teenager. Spike and the Fang Gang now have to figure out if this girl is the same Buffy Summers who sacrificed herself so many years ago. And if she is- will she get her memories back of a life that she doesn’t remember living?

Whispers in the Dark by Ashlee
Summary: Battling a demon on a routine patrol one night, Buffy is seriously injured. When Giles realizes the full extent of the damage, he knows there is only one person who can help her get back to the Slayer she used to be.

Accidentally Yours by _3xy_
Summary: Buffy and Spike accidentally claim each other. Starts from the end of "Lover's Walk.

Bridging The Gap by Panta_Rei
Summary: Buffy Summers and Spike Kingston are pretty unusual best friends: she’s 16 and a social nobody, he’s 26 and a regular at the diner her father owns. What happens when their feelings for each other change into something that could easily spin out of control? ***Winner of Best Fantasy Saga (Judge's Choice) and Judge's Pick at Round 10 of the Spuffy Awards.

Finally by Suzee
Summary: *an alternate ending to Bridging the Gap by Panta_rei* Set, Six years after the next to last chapter of Bridging the Gap; Buffy comes back to town and finally sees Spike again--though not for the reason you might think. (Panta_rei knows I'm posting this--and actually encouraged it for some reason)

Common Knowledge by Panta_Rei
Summary: Everyone knows that Buffy Summers is a pretty, popular cheerleader with a perfect life, just like everyone knows that Spike Walsh is a dark, disturbed punk who's more arrogant jerk than decent person. Everyone also knows that they hate each other. So what do you do when it turns out that what everyone knows is just plain wrong?

Paradox by jackofspikes
Summary: Answer to Wulfie's Challenge 109 on the Bloodshedverse. Season 6 Buffy and Spike are sent back to season 2 by a nerd invented time travel device. Disclaimer: Joss owns the characters of BTVS. I am not making any money off of this fic. Please don’t sue me. Beta'd by AtheneHahn till chapter 25 then Spikeslovebite for the remainder. Special thanks to MaryPerk for all her help and wonderful advice. Winner of the WIP and Runner up in the Memories Catagories at the Fang Fetish Awards (round three). Nominated at the Love's Last Glimpse Awards (Round 16) in the WIP, Challenge Reponse, and Original Character (Wolfie) categories.

This Be the Verse by ghostofsnickerdoodle
Summary: My entry for seasonal spuffy, spring 2010. Begins at the start of Season 7, but immediately goes AU. Buffy gets pregnant with Spike’s baby, and it fixes everything that’s wrong in their relationship. Don’t try to figure out any timelines, because they won’t fit.
**Nominated for Best Angst at the Sunnydale Memorial Awards Round 21 and for Best Angst and Best Characterization at the Cover to Cover Awards Round 2.**

We All Fade Away by Peta
Summary: Post NFA. Buffy stumbles upon the fight in LA by accident and the pain of it has her making realisations that have been a long time coming. What will she do now that she knows Spike came back and didn't tell her?

Centering by PennyDrdful
Summary: Post-Intervention, The monks never managed to get the Dagon Sphere to Sunnydale. Thanks to his own research, and full access to the Council's resources, Giles has discovered its existence and location in Elk City, Oklahoma. Viewing it as imperative in the defeat of Glory, he sends Buffy and Spike on a road trip to recover it. Anger, snark, and UST ensues.

Old Growth by PennyDrdful
Summary: When Buffy finds out that not only is Spike alive, but also missing after the big fight in LA, she goes looking for him. But nothing ever goes as expected. When she finally catches up with him she finds him evil, malnourished, and with - Drusilla? Dawn and Giles also make an appearance.

Whispers by Abby
Summary: After Spike endures torture at the hands of Glory to protect the identity of the key, Buffy is forced to reconsider everything she ever thought she knew about the vampire, leading to some startling revelations. Takes place immediately post-Intervention.

Whispers in the dark by Spikes_slayer08
When Spike finds he can walk again, he goes to Buffy to make a truce, coming together to put a stop to Angelus and Drusilla's plans but when Spike shows up at Buffy's house one night to talk strategy he is horrified to find Buffy beaten, bloody and raped on the bathroom floor a snarling Angelus standing over her. After saving her life he finds the once vibrant slayer is now broken and scared. Will he be able to save her? Or will she be lost forever?

Light beyond the darkness. by Spikes_slayer08
Summary: VERY AU, No vampires or slayers completely human fic.
After escaping an abusive relationship with her ex Parker. Buffy is trying desperately to get her life back together when Spike comes into her life. Will Spike be able to break down the walls Buffy has built up around her in order to protect herself?

Beautiful Mistakes. by Spikes_slayer08
Runner Up at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards Round 3 for Best WIP
Buffy and Spike have been best friends for as long as they both can remember. After one passion filled night together Buffy and Spike find themselves in uncharted waters. Cheating partners, a bottle of Jack Daniels, tight shirts, jeans and entangled limbs. Was the night all one big mistake? Will Spike realise Buffy’s true feelings before he looses her forever? or will it all just be to little to late?

A Loss Of Pride by Mabel Marsters
Summary: Response to a challenge set by anon462 on Elysian Fields. Set post season finale of both AtS and BtVS. Spike has shanshued but hates it. Angel tries to help him adjust but Spike resents it. One day he is seriously injured in a fight with demons and Angel turns to the one person who he knows can help Spike recover - Buffy - how will she react to the news that Spike's alive? WINNER OF BEST WIP AND RUNNER UP BEST POST SEASON FINALE FIC AT SUNNYD AWARDS - RUNNER UP BEST ANGST AT INDIGO CRYPT AWARDS thank you! Nominated currently at Fang Fetish Awards

If You Were to Wake Up� by facingthesun
Summary: Buffy Summers is an undercover cop with a loving boyfriend and a stubborn attraction to her partner, William Giles. After a near-fatal shooting, Buffy wakes up six years into the future where she is happily married and the mother of three children. Does Buffy have amnesia or is she suffering from something a little more magically charged? Will she ever remember her lost six years? And most importantly, will she learn to love the family that she’s been thrust into? Spike/Buffy AU Human-style This story won runner-up for Best Fantasy at Love's Last Glimpse at Round 15!

Learning Curve by Suzee
Summary: Buffy and her rich and powerful husband Angel can't seem to agree on how to educate their young daughter. But they can agree on who--William Giles. A Spuffy story. *Nominated at the LLGA Awards for Best Original Character and Best Saga and at VK Awards Round 14 for Best Original Character and FFL for Best OC, Best saga and Best Drama and Spark and Burn for Best OC and Best Fantasy (Round 4) and at the Cradle of Humanity Awards for 'Insider Tip'--thank you*

Meeting William by Pet
Buffy and William meet at a party. Winner of Best Drabble at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards!

High School Outcasts by Pet
Sequel to 'Meeting William'. Buffy Summers used to be popular back at her old school, but here at Sunnydale High, she's a nobody. Although, she soon discovers that she's not the only outcast in the school. Nominated for Lonely School Award (Best High School Fic) at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards round 2!

Saving You by Pet
Summary: Spike Pratt has lost everything, and his life has literally fallen apart. But one day he meets a little girl, and from that moment, nothing will ever be the same again. Runner Up for Best Romance and winner of Best Original Character - Readers Choice at the Spark and Burn Awards round 4!

Something Gray by pfeifferpack
Summary: Buffy and the Scoobies enter the world of college and work and begin to see that nothing is quite black and white and much of what we are taught has flaws.

Two Roads Diverged in a Wood by Darkrivertempest
Summary: AU. Totally human fic. Willow, Xander, Buffy, and Spike head on vacation in the wilds of upstate California where the rain, boating mishaps, and the local beasties make the trip a living...well, you get the idea. A very light-hearted poke at summer vacations.
***WINNER of Judge's Choice Award Round 4 at the Spark and Burn Awards!***
***WINNER of the Whipped Cream Award Round 8 at the Forbidden Awards!***

Victims of Fate by ya_lublyu_tebya
Summary: Goes AU during 'Becoming'. The soul restoration spell has further-reaching consequences than anyone could have predicted, changing Buffy's life forever. And when her life begins to fall apart around her, she finds understanding in the last place she would have looked. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Nominated for Best Alternate Reality, Best Angst and Best WIP at the Fang Fetish Awards Round 9, for Best General Saga and Best Spike Characterization at the Spuffy Awards Round 15 and for Best Angst, Best Drama, Best Plot and Best Unfinished at the SunnyD Awards

Wedding Propositions by smg fan
Summary: Spike Pryce needs a last minute date to his cousins wedding. She has to be ready to go that night to London, he would be willing to pay of course, who's his date? Who else but an unsuspecting Buffy Summers.

When You Need Me by BuffyXenaDQFan
Summary: Summary: Buffy Summers and Spike Pratt have been best friends since they were stealing each other’s juice boxes in preschool. They’ve been there for each other’s ups and downs. When Buffy’s parents, who have always been her model couple, tell her they’re getting a divorce, she runs to the one source of comfort she’s got left. He sat on the edge of the bed, hands gripping the sides of his head as the dull ache pounded there like the battery of a marching band. His stomach felt horrid, his body ached, but nothing compared to the feeling deep inside that told him he’d done something so incredibly stupid that things were never going to be the same again.

Wicked Ways by noaluvjames
Summary: It's punk princess Buffy with a snarky attitude and uptight Spike, a wall street broker who used to be a rebel (also answer the name of William). Buffy’s stepbrother, Xander a pub owner is too lazy to drive her to college, a day’s drive away. Choosing the easy way out he asked his old pal Spike for a favor…only things are not as easy as they seem. Will snappy Buffy drive reformed Spike completely insane or bring out the best in him? A Spuffy road trip with a twist.

A Different Light by dreamweaver
During the fight over the Gem of Amara, Buffy and Spike get pulled into another dimension. Winner of Best Saga at the Spuffy Awards, Best Buffy Characterization at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards, and Judges' Choice Winner at the Rogue Poet Awards! Mod's Choice Winner and Runner up for Best Long/Saga and Best Alternate Reality at the Fang Fetish Awards! Thank you all the mods and everyone who voted for me!

A Love Like Ours by HollyDB
Summary: Buffy is broken, and Spike is determined to again make her whole by giving her what she needs most: an ear to bend, a shoulder to cry on, and, most importantly, someone who understands.

Change Partners and Dance by dreamweaver
What if when Buffy first arrived in Sunnydale, instead of a souled Angel meaning to help her, she was faced with a soulless Spike, looking to cause trouble and kill his third Slayer? Runner Up for Best Romance and Best Author at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards! Nominated for Best Long, Best Romance and Best Spike Characterization at both the Spuffy Awards and the Rogue Poet Awards, and for Best Sex, Best Plot, Best Alternate Reality and Best Spike Characterization at the Spark and Burn Awards!

His Girl by dreamweaver
Buffy loses her memory when she and Spike both fall through Glory's portal. Winner Reader's Choice for Best General Long Fiction and Best Buffy Characterization in the Spuffy Awards, and nominated for Best Long in the Rogue Poet Awards!

Learning The Dance by dreamweaver
An accidental wish makes Buffy switch places with her future self. Winner of Best Alternate Reality and nominated for Best Sex at the Fang Fetish Awards. Thank you to all the mods and everyone who nominated and voted for me! Nominated in several categories in the Spark and Burn Awards!

Running Wild by dreamweaver
In order to help Glory, Doc sets out to get rid of Buffy and the Scoobies just after “Into The Woods” and co-opts Spike to kill her. Winner of Best Long/Saga at the Fang Fetish Awards, Most Original Plot at the Spuffy Awards, and Most Original Character and Runner Up for Best Plot at the Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards! Thank you all the mods and everyone who voted for me! Nominated for Best WIP and Best Characterization at the Rogue Poet Awards, and for Best AU/AR at the Forbidden Awards!

Something New by dreamweaver
What if things had gone just a little differently when Spike came to Buffy for help after he was chipped? Goes seriously AU after 'Pangs'. Winner of Best General Long Fiction and Judges' Choice General Excellent Author at the Spuffy Awards! Thank you, all the mods and everyone who voted for me! Nominated for Best Sex and Best Alternate Reality at the Spark and Burn Awards! Much as I'd love to own Spike (as who doesn't) you know the drill. Joss, ME and Fox own everything. I'm just playing in their sandbox.

Something Redux by dreamweaver
A year after Spike’s death in the Hellmouth, Buffy is flung back in time. Winner of Best Long at the Rogue Poet Awards! Thank you, all the mods and everyone who voted for me! And for Best Long and Best Lighthearted at the Fang Fetish Awards!

Beloved in Blood by Ameeya
Summary: Spike returns to Sunnydale to kill the Slayer. He’s just too drunk to do it properly, and ends up getting himself into the deep without even realizing it. Perhaps worst of all, he has no memory of his actions the next day.

Down the Road I Go by Megan_Tam
Summary: A Slayer. A vampire. A 1959 DeSoto. Spike kidnaps Buffy and heads back to Brazil in a misguided attempt to appease Drusilla. What starts out as revenge turns into an experience neither will forget. If they don't kill each other first.

Freedom by icemink
Summary: Set in the world of the The Wish. Instead of snapping Buffy's neck, the Master keeps her imprisoned so that another Slayer can't be called, and so that he will be free to carry out his plans. In the mean time he's called the last of the Aurelius line, Drusilla and Spike, to help him run his new kingdom in Sunnydale.

In Harm's Way by DawnofMe
Season four story starting with a re-write of "Harsh Light of Day". Harmony is fed up with Spike's obsession over the Slayer. With the help of another vampire, Harmony casts a spell that will change the course of events and does exactly the opposite of what Harmony was hoping for. Spells, the Initiative and other problems plague our heroes as they fight an attraction that can't be denied.

In The Midnight Light by HollyDB
Summary: A brokenhearted vampire discovers that the truly important things in life often come from surprising places, and even more surprising people. Suddenly, Spike finds himself in a crisis of faith—the better angels of his conscience battling the restraint of his demon, all for the love of a girl he shouldn’t want. A girl he’s drawn to, even beyond his own reckoning.

Legacy by Kyra Storm
Summary: This story is based on Challenge #87 on the Bloodshedverse, issued by Bloodshed Baby. The challenge reads like this: Another early season "lost somewhere and having to rely on each other to survive" Spuffy story in the same vein as Castaway, Stranded, The Game series, etc. (Oh come on, you know these kind of fics are fun). The challenge? Trying to come up with a plot/story line that is somewhat unique (or not) yet keeps us on the edge of our seats. Can be time travel, stuck somewhere, kidnapped, etc. Set in Season 3, after Lover’s Walk, Vampire Council decides to punish those responsible for the state the Aurelius line is in and kidnap Buffy and Spike.

In the ARMY Now by Im_bloody_English
Summary: COMPLETED Buffy joins the military and heads off to Basic Training. The Boot Camp experience can be rough enough to endure, but there’s something, or rather someone that will make her time spent becoming a soldier ten times worse - a Drill Sergeant sent straight from the bowels of hell that takes an instant dislike to her mere presence............. Spike. He’s evil, he’s mean, he hates her but even worse... he lusts for her. This is not a military fic or even a fic about the military. The Army serves only as the backdrop-setting to the story, so don’t shy away from reading. Winner of Best Fantasy at Love’s Last Glimpse Awards, round 19. Spuffy Awards Round 13: Judges Choice; Most Original Plot, Best Fantasy Saga. Readers Choice: Best Fantasy We Missed the Bed Again. Judges hand picked for special acknowledgment. Cradle of Humanity awards: Winner - happy workers awards, runner up - best smut

Tailored Encounters by Im_bloody_English
Summary: COMPLETED Buffy Summers is successful and content with every aspect of her life save one: her sex life. Sick of methodical vanilla sex with her current boyfriend, she still has never been able to achieve an honest first-rate orgasm in her entire life. Then one day she stumbles upon a mysterious escort service online that offers her hope of a perfect sexual experience and impulsively decides to seek out their help. What starts as a simple business transaction turns into a night of unbridled passion-filled sex with the handsome stranger the service pairs her with, leaving both of them to question if once is truly enough. Special noteThis is NOT porn without plot. Matter of fact it's loaded with plot. Please do not shy away from this theme as I think you will be pleasantly surprised as to what's really inside. Thanks. Comedy/Romance/Angst/& good Spuffy Luvin. Awards won: Round 12 of Spuffy Awards: Best Fantasy Author (readers choice), Best Fantasy Romance (judges choice), Best Fantasy "We Missed the Bed Again" (judges choice), and Judges Pick. Round 3 at Forbidden Awards: The Sensual Award. Spuffy Awards Round 13: Judges hand picked for special acknowledgment. Current Nom: Spark and Burn for Best pwp, best romance and best Spike characterization.

Meant To Be by nataliav
Set at the beginning of "Lie to Me". Buffy sees Angel with Drusilla, and so does Spike. What should have been a night of comfort serves to release desires and sets Spike and Buffy on the road to true love. S/B A/D W/O X/C G/J

Seven Days by twilightchild
Summary: Buffy gets a second chance to convince Spike she loves him before she must give him up to death again.

Mementos by twilightchild
Summary: Alternate ending/sequel to 'Seven Days'. Spike struggles with new doubts, while Buffy does her best to honor her lover while still living her life. Can the two of them be reunited?

My Kingdom for a Spikebot by PaganBaby
Summary: Season 5. Buffy craves Spike. Buffy can't allow herself to admit it. She runs into Warren. He makes her a Spikebot. Hijinks ensue.

Rebellion by Thianna
Summary: *COMPLETE* AU - Buffy just moved to Sunnydale with her mother to attend college. She knows nothing of demons or vampires until she meets Angelus. Angelus is Master of the Aurelius coven in Sunnydale and has decided to keep Buffy as his new plaything. Spike's bored and wants to leave Sunnyhell but his decision has some consequences.

Ring Around the Buffy by Anaunthe
Summary: THIS IS NOT MY STORY, but don't flame me yet. This story was started years ago as a Round Robin, and was never completed. Nikkolequade (thank you) got permission from the authors to post it as a challenge on Bloodshedverse (#226). With their pemission (thanks again) I am reposting the original story here - and then will post my conclusion separately. I just thought the story was too good to be forgotten. If you prefer to see it at the original website, you can find it still archived at Ring Around the Buffy - A Round Robin Series by Multiple Authors If you go there, you will see some additional chapters than the ones I will repost here. That is because I am taking up the story from its unofficial continuation, rather than the 'official' one. That's what Nikkolequade asked for. So here it is. Oh, yeah the summary. Buffy and Spike pose as a master vampire and his thralled slave to infiltrate a human slave auction run by vampires. Of course, everything that could go wrong, does, leaving the pair in more than one compromising situation.

Ring Around the Buffy - Conclusion by Anaunthe
Summary: Buffy must pose as Spike's human slave to infiltrate a vampire human slave ring and rescue Tara. Of course everything that can go wrong does, forcing the reluctant couple to take things far futher than they ever intended. Typical snarky humor, innuendo, and eventually, smut.

The More Things Change by Flibble
Summary: Buffy and William are best friends about to embark on their last year of high school. Seen all their lives as nerds Buffy decides they should both use the summer to transform themselves into 'date worthy material'. How will this joint transformation go? And how will they react to each other when they suddenly become all hot and sexy? NOMINATED FOR 'BEST SAGA' AND 'BEST FANTASY' AT THE LOVE'S LAST GLIMPSE AWARDS!!!

Unlikely Roommates by beasleysmom
Summary: Buffy Summers is finally going to get the opportunity to have the ultimate college experience when her parents agree to let her live on campus. But what will happen when she has an unexpected change of roommates?

Wish I was Your Someone by beasleysmom
Summary: William Giles returns to his home town of Sunnydale for a visit for the first time in eight years and finds out that someone from his past is going to be in town as well. Will old loves find a way back to one another or will it be too late to go back to the way things were. Will they be left wishing that they were that someone. **WARNING!!!! THERE IS SOME BUFFY/OTHER IN THE BEGINNING! NOTHING GRAPHIC BUT IT IS THERE SO BE WARNED. IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT SORT OF THING PLEASE DON’T READ.** EPILOGUE ADDED BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!! Judges Choice for Fantasty Most Original plot at Spuffy awards!

Staking A Claim by yumimum
Summary: Set a few weeks after Something Blue. A routine patrol goes wrong and events unfold that force Buffy to confront her true feelings in a way that will change both her and a certain vampire’s life forever.

Unreal Together by DawnofMe
Summary: Summary: Spike comes back from Africa, in the Summer after season six, and finds that he's not the only one who's changed. When Faith's life is in danger, Buffy and Spike team up to save the day. ****Winner, Judges Choice Award at Fang Fetish Awards, round 8

Soul Survivors by DawnofMe
Summary: Sequel to Unreal Together. Spike helps Buffy get the hang of things. She has to contend with old enemies, old boyfriends, and new allies. Why is Giles avoiding Buffy, and what does he know? When ancient secrets come out in the open and their lives are in danger, they go to London, hoping to take care of things once and for all. ***Winner at SunnyD awards for: Best New Author, Best Plot & Best Original Character for Torch***

Double Spiked by Kantayra
Summary: When the nerdy trio delves into time travel, Buffy is faced with two Spikes at once. Will she be able to resist?

His Childe by Kallysten
Summary: Set in Season 6, canon until As You Were. First part in the Childe & Sire Saga. "She understood, from the light in his eyes, that this was it. Her time was up. The Vampire Slayer was about to become a Vampire herself." Warning: Character death and bloodplay.

Her Sire by Kallysten
Summary: Sequel to His Childe. Second part of the Childe & Sire Saga. Takes place 3 years after Buffy was turned. Apocalypse, new and old Slayers, souls, humanity and choices.

Their Soul by Kallysten
Summary: Sequel to Her Sire. Third part to the Childe & Sire saga. One more apocalypse was just avoided, but something even worse than an apocalypse is coming...

Not Dead by Herself
Summary: Buffy's already turned Spike away. But when her worst nightmare befalls her, she's got nowhere else to turn than towards him.

A Little Tenderness by ya_lublyu_tebya
Summary: After Spike's torture by the First, Buffy does all she can to nurse him back to health, surprising herself with her own tenderness. Once he is back at full health, will this attitude continue though?

The Sum of Her Parts by Sadbhyl
Summary: Through Potential, season 7. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Black Satin Voices by Eurydice
Summary: When Willow is kidnapped by strangers with a mysterious agenda, Buffy is forced to chase after them to New Orleans, with a reluctant Spike along for the ride.

Gloomy Little Tomb With No View by Lady Anne
Harsh Light of Day rewrite.

Not Your Ordinary Walk in the Park by Sandy
Summary: After Buffy enlists Spike's help in fighting a strange demon, it sends them to another dimension. There, Buffy discovers to her distress that she must rely upon Spike for her very survival. And then things get really interesting.

Superstar Revamped by Kantayra
Summary: AU of the S4 episode 'Superstar'. With her friends brainwashed, Buffy must turn to an old enemy for help. However, soon she and Spike find themselves fighting a losing battle against the irresistible attraction between them.

When We Fight by fer1213
Summary: Starting in the summer between seasons 4 and 5, Riley's away and some interesting sparks are flying between Buffy and Spike. But when Riley returns, Buffy's problems are only beginning.

Delust or Dust by dampersandspoons
Summary: Spike has returned to Sunnydale, heartbroken that Drusilla has left him. When a love spell goes horribly wrong, how will the Scoobies react when the slayer gets involved with yet another vampire? Will Giles wipe his glasses in disapproval? Will Xander not understand but be too enamored with the visuals to say anything? Is Angel going to brood about it or will he do something more? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? (Starts off with the episode "Lover's Walk" and then goes AU practically from the start.)

No Vacancy by Kindred
Summary: Alternative S3 'Anne'. After sending Angel to hell, Buffy disappears into anonymity in a dusty Californian town until a little piece of Sunnydale finds her...

Open All Night by Kindred
Summary: This is the sequel to my story "No Vacancy". It takes place in S3 in Sunnydale. Have-itch-will-travel Spike visits Buffy...they enjoy an entrée of truth, but it comes with a side order of consequences.

To Kill This Girl by Sandy
Summary: Spike agrees to leave Sunnydale...for a price.

You Have to Love Her by Sandy
Summary: Sequel to my story "To Kill the Girl". Spike comes back to Sunnydale (yes again). Smut ensues.

Double Trouble by Sandy
Summary: Alternate season 4 (with elements of seasons 3 and 5 and a touch of 6 thrown in) begun in To Kill the Girl and You Have To Love Her. Anya reappears looking for a job, as does Faith looking for payback on Buffy -- and Vamp-Willow looking for her Puppy.

Come Back to Me by SpikesDeb
Summary: Set post Chosen. When time refuses to heal her broken heart, a desperate Buffy asks Willow to lend a magical hand. But when she gets her wish, Buffy is forced to realize that there is truly something worse than losing the one you love.

Anything But Ordinary by Sweetie
Summary: In the words of Buffy Summers, "We were friends until I was fourteen. Then high school came along, he became gorgeous, and I became a pronounced loser." Yep, this is a highschool fic, guys... with a twist. Can enemies, Buffy and Spike, rebuild the friendship they used to know? Will it develop into more?

Awakenings by Lady Anne
Summary: Buffy's parents are killed and she come to live with her uncle, Giles, who is a professor at UC-Sunnydale. There she meets the gang, Willow, Cordelia, Angel, Xander and William and they grow up together. To fulfill provisions in her parent's will, Buffy, accompanied by Willow, goes to England to finish high school and returns 3 years later to find what her future holds for her.

Balancing the Scales by Kantayra
Summary: Elizabeth Summers is a rising star in the Boston District Attorney's Office. The only thorn in her side is her ex-boyfriend, William 'Spike' Albrook, P.I. But when Spike is accused of murder, Elizabeth alone rushes to his defense and, in the process, comes to rediscover the fire she left behind in her race to the top.

Blast from the Past by Zarrah
Summary: All Human: Fantasy AU...Gathering for their 10 year class reunion the 'girls' enjoy reminiscing of days gone by. A night of naughty viewing pleasure turns their worlds up-side-down when they realize that the guy they had all been ogling was none other than the geeky nerd William they had all went to school with!

Blue Horizons by Kantayra
Summary: All her life Elizabeth has done exactly what everyone expects of her. Now in her first year of college, she discovers the vast possibilities in life. But can she escape the ghosts of her past and find the courage to explore the new paths before her...including the affections of an infuriating young sophomore named William 'Spike' Giles?

Little Miss Not So Innocent by OKDeanna
Summary: All human AU. Forced by his best friend to take his kid sister to her senior prom, Spike Pratt decides to make the most of it and show her a good time. But when the good girl he picked up as his date somehow becomes the bad girl of his dreams at the dance, he finds himself torn between doing the right thing and doing the wrong thing at exactly the right time…

Speedway by Jypzrose
Summary: Five years ago, William 'Spike' Giles left Sunnydale to pursue his dream of racing stock cars. He left behind the love of his life, Buffy Summers, who couldn't deal with the dangers of his chosen profession. After an accident on the track, that leaves him nearly crippled, Spike returns home to heal, both old wounds and new. There, he finds Buffy again, and he realizes that he never stopped loving her. There's two problems. One, she's moved on with her life. Two, his need for speed still scares her. Can they get past their fear and find love again?

Something Real by dampersandspoons
Summary: Buffy is a single woman empowered by her sexuality yet detached from human connection She's never had a real relationship, never slept with the same guy twice, and never had any intentions of doing either until she goes to a party in down town NY and meets a mystery man who changes everything. This is an angsty ride, so please read the A/N's on Chapter 1. (This is based on the film Lie With Me but with my own twists and turns.)

Touch of Jealousy by Echidna
Summary: Sunnydale, Buffy, Spike and the entire gang are seniors in high school. When Buffy and Spike discover that their respective counter parts (Dru and Angel) have been macking on each other their heartbroken and decide to get them back by making them jealous. How is that achieved, by pretending to be an item, problem is that every one in the high school know that Spike and Buffy HATE each other. How will they convince them? Inspired in the movie “Addicted to Love”.

When the Price is Right by Goldilocks
Summary: When it's time for the annual Auction Day in Sunnydale, the last thing Buffy Summers wants is to be auctioned off as a 'slave'. When her best friend convinces her that it is for a good, charitable cause, Buffy finally agrees. What happens when the one person she hates, decides that being her 'master' for a week doesn't sound that bad?

All That Heaven Allows by Isabelle
Summary: Buffy and Spike get kidnaped by an underground demon society to be sold for profit in an Auction. As the plot thickens so does their relationship.

I plan to rec more and these are all complete.

Old 05-15-2011, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Do you guys know any good A/B/S fics? Or just general BtVS fics? I'm in the mood for something different. (Once I do have enough time to read them that is. )
Old 05-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you mean like them all together like a threesome?

I've never read this but she writes good Spuffy.
Let's Play A New Game by CallMeKitten
Summary: When Spike, Angel and Buffy start working together at WR&H, the sexual tension between them all reaches a head. Desperate to create a working relationship between the three of them, Spike has a thought. Will the Slayer and her ex-vampire lover be game? Will Buffy and Angel realize what they’ve been needing all along wasn’t what they thought? Will the bleached blond champion hold the key to their happiness? Will Angel learn that what he needs isn’t to be with Buffy, but something more? Let’s see who’s willing to play.
KINK WARNING: This fic contains BDSM, M/M, and Threesome sex between B/S/A. It is consensual, but if this is not an area you wish to explore, DO NOT READ.
Winner of Best Plot (Runner up) and Best Drama (Runner up) at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Round

It's only 5 chapters. I checked it doesn't end Spuffy. They are all in a relationship.

Old 05-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
YW.

I couldn't sleep So here are some more.

That's all for now. They are all complete.
Thanks for the links.

I posted them in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I decided to make a list of them.

Here is Part 1.

I plan to rec more and these are all complete.
Whoah! that's a lot of recs.

Do any of the mods mind posting this bundle to the OP?
Old 05-16-2011, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My Spuffy obsession really is unhealthy.

That seriously is only half of the great stuff out there.

I'll do more when I feel like it.

Old 05-16-2011, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you mean like them all together like a threesome?
It sounds too dirty when you say it like that! No a threesome per say but more of a fic that has both BA and SB in it. Idk, just to keep things interesting. 'Cause I mostly read one pairing fics and sometimes they get a little predictable. lol Some healthy competition would be good.

Quote:
Do any of the mods mind posting this bundle to the OP?
You mean you want me to include the links to the OP? Sure!

Quote:
My Spuffy obsession really is unhealthy.
Your Spuffy fics obsession reminds me of my Skate fics obsession! I've probably already been through every single (worth reading) SK fic there is.

Oh, and thanks for the rec Jaime! I'll check it out later.

Last edited by Ace Of Hearts; 05-16-2011 at 01:48 PM
Reply   Post New Thread