Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow
It's taken me all this time to find out what I need
Old 04-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of
Old 04-10-2015, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the
Old 04-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful
Old 04-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons
Old 04-11-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering
Old 04-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the
Old 05-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises
Old 05-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and
Old 05-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing
Old 05-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing a
Old 06-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing a huge
Old 06-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing a huge scene
Old 06-16-2015, 02:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing a huge scene at
Old 06-16-2015, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Cordelia walks into the bronze looking for Xander when she sees Buffy dancing with Faith at the dance. The two of them stopped to get a drink and Angel bumped into them and Faith decided to leave so Buffy told Angel that they could have a slow dance. Dingoes ate my baby were performing and Xander just wanted to get the crossbow from Buffy to shoot the lead vampire. After dusting him Xander shouted, "Viva La Resistance!" and Buffy ran to the nearest phone to call Giles. He was at the library keeping an eye on Oz who turned furry whenever the moon was full. Oz was growling at Giles for locking him in the cage while everybody returned to the cemetery. "Bollocks!" screamed the glowing demon of the darkness. "It's crazy uncool how you killed Kenny!" and the boy leaped across the counter towards Giles who had fallen to the hole. There seemed to be holy objects hanging by the fireplace inside the cabinet and there were pieces of Faith's leather jacket on the floor. Angel looked towards the door where Buffy was still looking around the floor carefully for her stake. He then hugged Tara as she appeared wearing a pink hat that she had gotten from a store window sale last time she had gone dancing at the local shop and she was pleased with the results that were posted at her private party. Trust Willow to help such a lovely setting by making them silk scarfs with a furry top made out of werewolf rump that had been going to polish a rusty spoon from a historical times era. Willow fainted and caused really huge Magick to grow beyond the safe environment Tara had inside their fortress of steel and wood from which to control the flow of the powerful demons entering the premises and causing a huge scene at the
Closed Thread   Post New Thread