Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Bronze (OT) #106: Lara and Ash are done, just done with Marian and MaJe. You hear that AWZ... we're done!!

Welcome to The Bronze. The 106th Official Off-Topic thread for the BTVS board.

Art by merveille

Come in and talk about anything you like. From your favorite shows to what's happening in real life to well anything your heart desires.

Posters
ashleyt - Ash/Nat
Burning Up A Sun - Ash
NikaDawson - Nika
rafaboreanaz - Rafa
merveille - Lara
courtneybangelcakes - Courtney/Court
Shining Light - Cat
Jsebold87 - Jess
NBalways - Sara
Scheming_Star - Raddy
+supernova+- Susan
callace - Callace
Nerenafan - Mary
How-very-girl629 - Angela
Pickle-weasel! - Ria
natural_disaster - Amy
tv-fan189 - Ada
Nateblairlover - Chelsea

Birthdays
January
merveille (Lara) - 17th
February
March
April
Nerenafan - 21st
May
NBalways (Sara) - 9th
Pickle-weasel! (Ria) - 28th
June
MrsღPratt (Reni) - 7th
Burning Up A Sun (Ashley) - 29th
How-very-girl629 (Angela) - 29th
July
Nateblairlover (Chelsea) - 16th
courtneybangelcakes (Court) - 21st
ashleyt (Nat) - 22nd
August
Callace - 24th
September
October
tv-fan189 (Ada) - 21st
November
December

Art by merveille

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Love your icon Burning Up a Sun. I love Prison Break as well. Been really obsessed with it lately. The ending is so sad.
You can call me Ash. And thank you, even though I changed it. I love Prison Break. I hadn't watched S4 up until last week but now I'm obsessed as well. Had to go out and buy the DVDs and everything. Love your icon... Mahone. The ending was so sad... made me cry.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't expecting that ending. I cried too. I finally saw season 4 two weeks ago. I love the series though. Have you seen the movie yet (The Final Break)?

I love Mahone, definitely my favorite character on Prison Break. I also love Michael and Lincoln too.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew that he died... I actually watched the finale when it aired even though I didn't get what was going on. But it was just so sad. Especially after rewatching S1-3 and finally watching S4. Everything they'd been through and he didn't even get to enjoy his freedom. I have. I saw The Final Break the other day actually. The last 10 minutes made me bawl like a baby. The tape he left for Sara and Linc especially.

Michael and Mahone are my top two favorites. Then it's Sucre and Lincoln. Prison Break has so many great characters though. It's hard not to love them all at some point... even T-Bag.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-23-2010, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Oh that title... I want to strangle those stupid writers for doing this. Marian basically called her a whore. You know what...when Jenny leaves I want her to be all "Fck you all, people!" to Marian, her family, Axel...

At least VL is pretty entertaining. Tanja pwned them all She really enjoys giving Lydia a hard time and taunting Ansgar.

Last edited by merveille; 07-24-2010 at 12:32 AM
Old 07-25-2010, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Nat, is that Christina Hendricks on your icon?
Old 07-25-2010, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nope. It's Alison Sudol who performs as A Fine Frenzy. I'm using one of her songs in my sig too

Christina's from Mad Men right?
Old 07-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by merveille (View Post)
Oh that title... I want to strangle those stupid writers for doing this. Marian basically called her a whore. You know what...when Jenny leaves I want her to be all "Fck you all, people!" to Marian, her family, Axel...

At least VL is pretty entertaining. Tanja pwned them all She really enjoys giving Lydia a hard time and taunting Ansgar.
I can't believe Marian. Seriously... I want to run him over with my car. When he was offering her money to get out of his life and then threw it out the door. Ugh... Jenny needs to leave Essen now. Get far away from her family and that stupid idiot Marian and Axel and just start new. Then be better than ever and flaunt it in their faces.

Tanja's taunting them about their affair? I guess they know that she knows?

Hey Nat. How was your b-day celebration?

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
I can't believe Marian. Seriously... I want to run him over with my car. When he was offering her money to get out of his life and then threw it out the door. Ugh... Jenny needs to leave Essen now. Get far away from her family and that stupid idiot Marian and Axel and just start new. Then be better than ever and flaunt it in their faces.
The money thing was so bad It's like suggesting that she'd do anything to get money...I can definitely get behind her flaunting it in their faces. They all deserve it

Quote:
Tanja's taunting them about their affair? I guess they know that she knows?
They were like debating about whether or not she really knew about the affair because in order to catch them she would have had to climb some huge stairs...and with her being in a wheelchair... But then it came out that she actually had been fooling everyone all along and that she can walk again

First part

Transcript
Old 07-25-2010, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm good. Tired and still a bit hungover but good How's everyone?
Old 07-25-2010, 11:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The money thing was so bad It's like suggesting that she'd do anything to get money...I can definitely get behind her flaunting it in their faces. They all deserve it
She wouldn't... and she tried to explain why she wanted the money. And come on... it's Axel... why should Marian care. But they do all deserve it. She's so much better than all of them.

Quote:
They were like debating about whether or not she really knew about the affair because in order to catch them she would have had to climb some huge stairs...and with her being in a wheelchair... But then it came out that she actually had been fooling everyone all along and that she can walk again
Sebastian is so clueless. And poor Ansgar.. waiting in that attic by himself. Tanja's hilarious though. I love how she just pops up at the most inopportune times. Wheeling herself into the room. They get so many sexy scenes. Him trying to get her blouse unbuttoned... and it's kind of creepy that Tanja keeps watching them.

Still a bit hungover? I'm good. Have to go to work soon but oh well... it's money.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 07-25-2010, 11:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Work sucks I'm so over it!
Old 07-25-2010, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
She wouldn't... and she tried to explain why she wanted the money. And come on... it's Axel... why should Marian care. But they do all deserve it. She's so much better than all of them.
Yes, she wanted the money for them...and she did it because Axdel cheated on her first with him not giving her her shares of the company. And why the hell would Marian even care about Axel...

Quote:
Sebastian is so clueless. And poor Ansgar.. waiting in that attic by himself. Tanja's hilarious though. I love how she just pops up at the most inopportune times. Wheeling herself into the room. They get so many sexy scenes. Him trying to get her blouse unbuttoned... and it's kind of creepy that Tanja keeps watching them.
He was pissed about Lydia not showing up and then she jumps Seb and is all "I had to work" the next day I love her "I might take Dangerous Liaisons" comment So true. The trying to get her blouse thing + her giggle seemed more like the actors, Lydia isn't that much of a giggling person

And creepy Tanja continues to stare...naughty

The end of the episode is somehow missing though

Transcript
Old 07-25-2010, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, she wanted the money for them...and she did it because Axdel cheated on her first with him not giving her her shares of the company. And why the hell would Marian even care about Axel...
Marian needs to get the heck off his high horse. I don't understand why he keeps making Jenny out to be the bad guy. He doesn't even know what's going on with his own son. It's not Axel... it's just Jenny scheming again... she's a bad evil person no matter who it's towards.

Quote:
He was pissed about Lydia not showing up and then she jumps Seb and is all "I had to work" the next day I love her "I might take Dangerous Liaisons" comment So true. The trying to get her blouse thing + her giggle seemed more like the actors, Lydia isn't that much of a giggling person
I wish she'd stop it with Seb. It's so gross that he's clearly a substitute. And I loved Tanja's comment. That was really cute and it did seem a bit out of character but I loved it. Lydia might be a giggly person.

Where's the end of the episode? I want to see Lydia catching Tanja standing.

Work sucks so much Nat. I don't want to go.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Closed Thread   Post New Thread