Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Bronze (OT) #103: Pierce: Troy and Shirley are not related. Jeff: sexualize Annie all you want, we approve.

Welcome to The Bronze. The 103rd Official Off-Topic thread for the BTVS board.

Art by merveille

Come in and talk about anything you like. From your favorite shows to what's happening in real life to well anything your heart desires.

Posters
ashleyt - Ash/Nat
Burning Up A Sun - Ash
NikaDawson - Nika
rafaboreanaz - Rafa
merveille - Lara
courtneybangelcakes - Courtney/Court
Shining Light - Cat
Jsebold87 - Jess
NBalways - Sara
Scheming_Star - Raddy
+supernova+- Susan
callace - Callace
Nerenafan - Mary
How-very-girl629 - Angela
Pickle-weasel! - Ria
natural_disaster - Amy
tv-fan189 - Ada
Nateblairlover - Chelsea

Birthdays
January
merveille (Lara) - 17th
February
March
April
Nerenafan - 21st
May
NBalways (Sara) - 9th
Pickle-weasel! (Ria) - 28th
June
MrsღPratt (Reni) - 7th
Burning Up A Sun (Ashley) - 29th
How-very-girl629 (Angela) - 29th
July
Nateblairlover (Chelsea) - 16th
courtneybangelcakes (Court) - 21st
ashleyt (Nat) - 22nd
August
Callace - 24th
September
October
tv-fan189 (Ada) - 21st
November
December

Art by merveille

You're not my employee. You're my P A R T N E R.
How do I look? | Like a HERO
~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I love when Chang pretends to be dead and then makes his grand entrance He was hilarious in The Hangover too!
I love when he's actually fired and they come in to tell the students and Shirley asks if this is just him pretending to be dead again because she can't take it another time.

Quote:
He doesn't even understand her. He doesn't understand why she is so mad and says that she isn't even into operas. I mean that is actually true because she told Charlie (the blond woman in the bar) that she just wanted to try somthing different for Sebastian and her, maybe they would like it. And later when she gives Ansgar the CD back and he asks whether she liked it she is about to nod and then quickly says noooo And then Seppl wants to make up and gets another set of opera tickets. This time for Wagner's Lohengrin but Lydia quickly dismisses him and says that she isn't into it and that they shouldn't go. Sebastian is glad and says that they'll find someone on the castle who might like the tickets. Ansgar walks by and Lydia quickly kisses Seppl to make a point
Oh and apparently this channel uploaded the episodes
Ugh... Sebastian is just no fun is he? He couldn't even have that music on when they were about to have sex. Was that going to interrupt his concentration? How awkward is Lydia around Ansgar now? I love the first time she goes to see him there's an awkward silence, she hands him the CD, he asks if she liked it, and she sort of nods and says no. Then quickly leaves. Then he's listening to music and she goes into the room, doesn't say anything and turns around and leaves again really fast. And no kissing Sebastian in front of Ansgar.

Quote:
That's most likely why they did the movie The movie didn't have much of a plot or something. And the whole Aidan thing was pretty useless as well and I love Aidan
What was Aidan's purpose in the movie?

Quote:
I really hope they get it together now. But it won't be easy. They've got Axel, the Steinkamps and probably Deniz (who's not exactly Jenny's biggest fan) on their backs And I bet Axel wants revenge or whatever.
And ah...I feel so bad for Deniz And Roman is lying left and right Annette has to kick his ass
Well Deniz at least had accepted MaJe when they were together so I don't think he'll be that much of an obstacle. Plus he's got his own issues. But her parents and Axel won't make it easy. :No: Of course Axel wants revenge. His plan isn't going right and Jenny's the one messing it up.
Why Roman? If you want to be with Marc you should tell Deniz. All this lying and cheating or whatever isn't going to help. Annette so could too.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-27-2010, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Up A Sun (View Post)
Ugh... Sebastian is just no fun is he? He couldn't even have that music on when they were about to have sex. Was that going to interrupt his concentration? How awkward is Lydia around Ansgar now? I love the first time she goes to see him there's an awkward silence, she hands him the CD, he asks if she liked it, and she sort of nods and says no. Then quickly leaves. Then he's listening to music and she goes into the room, doesn't say anything and turns around and leaves again really fast. And no kissing Sebastian in front of Ansgar.
They are so awkward... So hilarious. Too bad they had to replace the original music in those videos because now it was just some lame piano music And the newest spoilers...Tanja found out and blackmails Ansi
Quote:
What was Aidan's purpose in the movie?
Mhmm...none
Quote:
Well Deniz at least had accepted MaJe when they were together so I don't think he'll be that much of an obstacle. Plus he's got his own issues. But her parents and Axel won't make it easy. :No: Of course Axel wants revenge. His plan isn't going right and Jenny's the one messing it up.
Why Roman? If you want to be with Marc you should tell Deniz. All this lying and cheating or whatever isn't going to help. Annette so could too.
I guess Deniz won't care that much, but I guess he won't be cheering either Roman is so confused... I have no idea how the show does it but I actually feel bad for Deniz, Roman and Marc Today's episode was amazing... Axel had a crack!dream and plants one on Jenny And Roman a breakdown And did you see the new spoiler pics with jealous!Marian?
Old 05-27-2010, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They are so awkward... So hilarious. Too bad they had to replace the original music in those videos because now it was just some lame piano music And the newest spoilers...Tanja found out and blackmails Ansi
I love that they're so awkward. Great entertainment. I really hate that they have to replace the music. She blackmails him to keep the ONS a secret do neither get in trouble?

Quote:
Mhmm...none
Oh... so there was no cheating or anything?

Quote:
I guess Deniz won't care that much, but I guess he won't be cheering either Roman is so confused... I have no idea how the show does it but I actually feel bad for Deniz, Roman and Marc Today's episode was amazing... Axel had a crack!dream and plants one on Jenny And Roman a breakdown And did you see the new spoiler pics with jealous!Marian?
Yeah Deniz is not a MaJe cheerleader. Nobody really is. I feel bad for all of them too. It sucks for Deniz but Roman is confused. He loves Deniz and clearly has feelings for Marc and Marc loves Roma and it's all just a big woobie triangle. Oh maybe that's the kiss I saw in pics. I can't wait to see that. Aw Roman breaks down. No... jealous!Marian. I need to see these pics.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love that they're so awkward. Great entertainment. I really hate that they have to replace the music. She blackmails him to keep the ONS a secret do neither get in trouble?
The episode description says this
When also Ansgar realizes that Tanja can walk again, he fears that she knows about his affair with Lydia. Indeed, Tanja attempts to blackmail Ansgar with her knowledge. For Lydia's sake, Ansgar gives into the blackmail and thus reveals his true feelings for Lydia to Tanja. Despite this noble gesture, Ansgar can not prevent that Lydia turns away from him for good.
So I guess Tanja wants something from Ansgar...something that makes him look bad (like giving her a position in their company) and in exchange she won't tell. Ansgar looks like the bad guy and "Lydia turns away from him for good." Something like that

Quote:
Oh... so there was no cheating or anything?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Yeah Deniz is not a MaJe cheerleader. Nobody really is. I feel bad for all of them too. It sucks for Deniz but Roman is confused. He loves Deniz and clearly has feelings for Marc and Marc loves Roma and it's all just a big woobie triangle. Oh maybe that's the kiss I saw in pics. I can't wait to see that. Aw Roman breaks down. No... jealous!Marian. I need to see these pics.
I usually hate triangles but this one is quite entertaining. I really hope they do not ruin it by dragging it too much. It's just such a huge mess and Roman's breakdown was really ...and the music was amazing. For jealous!Marian...this way
Old 05-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The episode description says this
When also Ansgar realizes that Tanja can walk again, he fears that she knows about his affair with Lydia. Indeed, Tanja attempts to blackmail Ansgar with her knowledge. For Lydia's sake, Ansgar gives into the blackmail and thus reveals his true feelings for Lydia to Tanja. Despite this noble gesture, Ansgar can not prevent that Lydia turns away from him for good.
So I guess Tanja wants something from Ansgar...something that makes him look bad (like giving her a position in their company) and in exchange she won't tell. Ansgar looks like the bad guy and "Lydia turns away from him for good." Something like that
Aw. That makes me sad. I love that he's trying to protect Lydia though but sad that she turns away from him for good. Although I don't believe it's for good. They have feelings for each other. Those just don't go away.

Oh... I figured something like that would happen with Aidan. I loved him so I'm a bit disappointed with how they used him.

Quote:
I usually hate triangles but this one is quite entertaining. I really hope they do not ruin it by dragging it too much. It's just such a huge mess and Roman's breakdown was really ...and the music was amazing. For jealous!Marian...this way
So not like LPB or Jate/Skate on Lost? I can't wait to see today's episode now. And jealous!Marian is hilarious. OMG that first pic and the one where he's punching Axel. Also... Jenny and Axel by the pool. Well Jenny in her bathing suit... Axel should keep his shirt on. And wtf? Are all the guys on a hockey team? Marian's uniform. And so much MaJe coming up. And a new guy for Katja.

I gotta go to work. Talk to you later.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Aw. That makes me sad. I love that he's trying to protect Lydia though but sad that she turns away from him for good. Although I don't believe it's for good. They have feelings for each other. Those just don't go away.
I very much doubt it is for good I totally expect her to try to work it out with Sebastian for now...but fail and Ansgar having feelings for anyone but himself or his son is a pretty huge thing. Plus I don't doubt for one second that Tanja won't drop the bomb one day Oh and then I also totally expect a pregnancy
Quote:
Oh... I figured something like that would happen with Aidan. I loved him so I'm a bit disappointed with how they used him.
Me too Miranda was pretty much awesome though. I really liked her even though I thougt there wasn't enough of Miranda/Charlotte in the movie.
Quote:
So not like LPB or Jate/Skate on Lost? I can't wait to see today's episode now. And jealous!Marian is hilarious. OMG that first pic and the one where he's punching Axel. Also... Jenny and Axel by the pool. Well Jenny in her bathing suit... Axel should keep his shirt on. And wtf? Are all the guys on a hockey team? Marian's uniform. And so much MaJe coming up. And a new guy for Katja.
Eh...BLP Of course Schwahny thought he was telling an amazingly original story with such creative writing...but it just sucked about as much as Skate/Jate Yeah Jenny in a bathing suit looks awesome, Axel...not so much. Yeah, no idea about the hockey stuff And apparently they auction them off and Oliver strips. The new guy for Katja is cute

Have fun
Old 05-27-2010, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

How are you guys liking DW this season?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far, been really disliking it. I haven't even seen the newest episode yet, Moffat just doesn't have the ability to make me care.
Oh Lord have you walked away? Have you walked away from me?
///Icon///
Old 05-28-2010, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I very much doubt it is for good I totally expect her to try to work it out with Sebastian for now...but fail and Ansgar having feelings for anyone but himself or his son is a pretty huge thing. Plus I don't doubt for one second that Tanja won't drop the bomb one day Oh and then I also totally expect a pregnancy
Poor Lydia... fooling herself into trying again with Sebastian. Is Lydia one of the first we've see him have feelings for besides himself and his son? I so want a pregnancy.... imagine the faces.

Quote:
Me too Miranda was pretty much awesome though. I really liked her even though I thougt there wasn't enough of Miranda/Charlotte in the movie.
I love Miranda. Her and Charlotte are my favorites. Makes me sad they aren't in the movie enough.

Quote:
Eh...BLP Of course Schwahny thought he was telling an amazingly original story with such creative writing...but it just sucked about as much as Skate/Jate Yeah Jenny in a bathing suit looks awesome, Axel...not so much. Yeah, no idea about the hockey stuff And apparently they auction them off and Oliver strips. The new guy for Katja is cute
Uh did you read that Mark thinks OTH can go into 9 seasons? Oliver strips? I like. And they get auctioned off? I assume Jenny tries to buy or does buy Marian? I thought he was cute too. I hope that means she will finally stop pining for Ben.

Quote:
How are you guys liking DW this season?
Pretty much share the same sentiments as Nika. I just don't care about this season. I don't care about Amy or even The Doctor. If their lives are in danger I'm finding myself not giving a crap if they live or die. I only like Rory and even then he's not enough to make me want to watch the new episodes. I think I'm just going to wait until the season is over, read the episode summaries and decide what I want to do.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Poor Lydia... fooling herself into trying again with Sebastian. Is Lydia one of the first we've see him have feelings for besides himself and his son? I so want a pregnancy.... imagine the faces.
It's totally in character for Lydia to try and resist and concentrate on Sebastian. I'm glad she doesn't succeed because her marriage is just dead...actually it was before it even started Well...he occasionally cared for Carla and his dad. Carla and him had such a beautiful scene when their father died Oh and there is Nathalie. But he also treated all of them pretty badly from time to time so I hope he'll spare Lydia something similar
Quote:
I love Miranda. Her and Charlotte are my favorites. Makes me sad they aren't in the movie enough.
Yep, those two also always used to be my favourites. And Miranda totally brought the lulz in this one, she was hilarious
Quote:
Uh did you read that Mark thinks OTH can go into 9 seasons? Oliver strips? I like. And they get auctioned off? I assume Jenny tries to buy or does buy Marian? I thought he was cute too. I hope that means she will finally stop pining for Ben.
Mark is crazy Another two seasons? Apparently Marian doesn't want to talk to her...so she just buys his attention or whatever. Pretty much like Nikki brought Jake in season 1 when they had this auction thing on OTH
Old 05-28-2010, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's totally in character for Lydia to try and resist and concentrate on Sebastian. I'm glad she doesn't succeed because her marriage is just dead...actually it was before it even started Well...he occasionally cared for Carla and his dad. Carla and him had such a beautiful scene when their father died Oh and there is Nathalie. But he also treated all of them pretty badly from time to time so I hope he'll spare Lydia something similar
But honestly she should realize that her marriage is just not working out. How can she just sit there and take it every time Sebastian cancels or makes her do something she doesn't want to do? Aw... what happened in the scene with Carla and him after their father died? I really hope he doesn't scheme and try to destroy Lydia. That would not be good.

Quote:
Yep, those two also always used to be my favourites. And Miranda totally brought the lulz in this one, she was hilarious
I heard Miranda was the best thing about the movie. That she had the best lines and looks really great.

Quote:
Mark is crazy Another two seasons? Apparently Marian doesn't want to talk to her...so she just buys his attention or whatever. Pretty much like Nikki brought Jake in season 1 when they had this auction thing on OTH
Um yeah. Well it's got another season but I seriously hope it only gets 13 episodes and then dies. Oh... okay I like that. I approve. And then they need serious makeout time at the end of the night.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But honestly she should realize that her marriage is just not working out. How can she just sit there and take it every time Sebastian cancels or makes her do something she doesn't want to do? Aw... what happened in the scene with Carla and him after their father died? I really hope he doesn't scheme and try to destroy Lydia. That would not be good.
No idea...she just accepts it Like when Sebastian was all childish when he wanted to work on his 30th birthday instead of celebrating just with her he declares one big apology afterwards but two episodes he behaves like a brat again Oh not much...they were just sharing childhood memories and Ansgar was all sad even though he knew that his father loved him less than his other children. Then they cried in each others arms I guess he won't give up scheming And I don't want him to...and as long as it's not against Lydia...and her family all is good
Quote:
I heard Miranda was the best thing about the movie. That she had the best lines and looks really great.
Seriously...Cynthia Nixon looks amazing in this one. Fresh and young And she totally has the best lines
Quote:
Um yeah. Well it's got another season but I seriously hope it only gets 13 episodes and then dies.
I can't believe that there are more seasons of OTH than BtVS
Old 05-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
B
No idea...she just accepts it Like when Sebastian was all childish when he wanted to work on his 30th birthday instead of celebrating just with her he declares one big apology afterwards but two episodes he behaves like a brat again Oh not much...they were just sharing childhood memories and Ansgar was all sad even though he knew that his father loved him less than his other children. Then they cried in each others arms I guess he won't give up scheming And I don't want him to...and as long as it's not against Lydia...and her family all is good
What a douche. Seriously... I sort of feel bad for Lydia but she takes it. Sebastian needs to grow up and realize being married is a full time job. Aw that sounds good... I love that we see a softer side of Ansgar... that he's not just evil. Oh that's what I meant. I don't care if he schemes against Tanja or someone else, just not Lydia.

Quote:
Seriously...Cynthia Nixon looks amazing in this one. Fresh and young And she totally has the best lines
I always thought her and Kristen were the prettiest out of the cast. But this almost makes me want to see the movie.

Quote:
I can't believe that there are more seasons of OTH than BtVS
I know! I was thinking that when it was renewed. It's disgusting.

~Ash DR|RN|DB|MJ|JP
Old 05-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What a douche. Seriously... I sort of feel bad for Lydia but she takes it. Sebastian needs to grow up and realize being married is a full time job. Aw that sounds good... I love that we see a softer side of Ansgar... that he's not just evil. Oh that's what I meant. I don't care if he schemes against Tanja or someone else, just not Lydia.
Seriously...such a douche. And then he really pressured Lydia into having a baby together. And then he was all I can't trust you anymore when he found out Lydia still took the pill. You idiont, you have a child with her mother and talk about trust?
For a villain...Ansgar really cries a alot And his feelings often get in the way of his schemes

Quote:
I always thought her and Kristen were the prettiest out of the cast. But this almost makes me want to see the movie.
You should I wonder what Court thinks Isn't she is a big SatC fan?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread