Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2018, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I don't know if I agree about Buffy losing a piece of herself there either, it was a hard decision - but it was also the only way it was going to end. At that time Faith wasn't going to stop, & Buffy was the only one who could take her down, it was always gonna end that way. Buffy did feel guilt though - & so she should, that to me shows that she hadn't changed.

I agree that Buffy loved her though, I don't think the writers ever really explored the bond between them as slayers, wish they had...

& I always wonder if Faith actually remembered that dream considering she was out to get Buffy again straight away when she woke up in s4.
Old 11-24-2018, 12:07 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, the death match was where they were headed. Faith did have to be stopped, she was murdering people like it was nothing and was going to help the Mayor bring on an apocalypse. IDK, I guess I see it from both angles but at the end of the day Faith had to be stopped just like the Mayor. Faith also left Buffy with no choice, especially in the beginning Buffy tried to help Faith and she screwed her over anyway. I wonder how much Faith remembered from that dream too, I wish they would of explored that more. Or maybe Faith's dreams of Buffy coming after her while in the coma replaced that dream and made her more vengeful towards her again.
Old 11-25-2018, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

Love that gifset.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-28-2018, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, the death match was where they were headed. Faith did have to be stopped, she was murdering people like it was nothing and was going to help the Mayor bring on an apocalypse. IDK, I guess I see it from both angles but at the end of the day Faith had to be stopped just like the Mayor. Faith also left Buffy with no choice, especially in the beginning Buffy tried to help Faith and she screwed her over anyway. I wonder how much Faith remembered from that dream too, I wish they would of explored that more. Or maybe Faith's dreams of Buffy coming after her while in the coma replaced that dream and made her more vengeful towards her again.
Oh yeah, definitely. They were clearly connected as slayers in ways that we only got glimpses of, really wish we could have seen it....
Old 11-28-2018, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

I do believe Buffy lost part of herself when she stabbed Faith because in the beginning of their bonding friendship; Buffy was letting herself get dragged into the wild lifestyle of Faith. She saw where it could lead to though so when she stabbed Fait, she also stabbed the rebellious side of herself.

Also I think if you are in a coma for months and keep dreaming someone is murdering you then yeah you wake up kind of vengeful. I get my girl. so glad she got the redemption arc she deserved.
Old 11-28-2018, 05:11 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I guess so, and in "The Wish" Buffy was like Faith in that alternate reality.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Yes, she was.
Old 11-29-2018, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 12-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Amazing video!
Old 12-06-2018, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-07-2018, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

It is amazing, don't think I've ever seen a Buffy/Faith video that good
Old 12-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Elite Fan

Still think this is the best non-canon ship ever.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They are right up there

Strong like an Amazon
Old 12-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

I loved how Faith evolved and turned the other cheek when it came to Buffy's behavior in S7. I personally didn't really like Buffy in the last season IE the way she treated Giles, the potentials, her obsession with Spike, etc. I wish Faith was in a few more episodes but at least she came back for the end.
Old 12-12-2018, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too! It seems so many people feel the opposite, so it's awesome to find someone who feels the same way