Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think there was a darkness in Faith that Buffy could just never quite grasp, I think she thought she understood in s3, but that moment proved to Buffy that she could never really relate...
Old 11-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^That's what I think as well and I'm glad she got to see that perspective and be able to understand Faith a little better.
royalღcaliber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Passionate Fan

You guuuuysss. I need opinions on Buffy & Faith's S8 arc. I'm not a fan of it but I feel like there is some interesting stuff mixed in there.

It just doesn't feel like a natural progression from where they were in S7. Yes, some of these issues were still present because with all the world savage they never really talked about what they did to each other. And I do like this side of them explored, it just could have been done a million times better.

I don't see how they went from Faith admitting to Buffy that she was always jealous of her, but after walking in her shoes and leading the potentials/everyone, and feeling how lonely it was, she suddenly understood Buffy on a new level.

And Faith being the last person to leave the hellmouth when it was destructing and yelling "Buffy! Come one!" (the only person to try and get her to come with them or even think of her) to that^.

Buffy was uber hostile to her as well.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Buffy and Angel

I'm not a fan of many things from Season 8 honestly. The entire storyline that season just feels very...disjointed.
of the two of us...❤
Charmed Slayer Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't follow the comics, but judging from that panel, I can't say that I like it at all....plus, as you said, it doesn't really make any sense considering where they left off in s7.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

Who does Faith mean with "she" when she sais "Whenever she´s around..." ? Does she mean Willow or Dawn?
I only read some summaries of Season 8.
Reply   Post New Thread